Hello Everyone

vipsKARMA

Hello everyone,
It's nice to be back on this forum after a long time. Used to visit forum during my school days and also Pakistan defense forum, those thread wars, those were the days.
Also my request to you guys please be moderate atleast to our country members and don't be muslims bashing. Think what patriotic muslims reading this would think.
One of my favourite security analyst is Maharoof Raza and he is muslim.
Hoping to learn a great deal about security and strategic affairs from you all :)

pmaitra

Welcome to DFI. Enjoy your stay.

P.S.: Maroof Raza is one of my favourite anchors.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Welcome to DFI !!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If discussing itself is crime what about Riots (every Friday) and Bombings everywhere they live.
Don't be a dhimmi, Words are not bombs they won't kill.Freedom of speech is my fundamental right given by Constitution. :)
Hindus are so pathetic that they have to be constantly reminded about their rights in their own country. I think dhimmitude has entered their DNA . Damn. If patriotic Muslims are offended by us exposing Muslim society and islam for what it is, then they are not really patriots and are just islamist **** passing off as moderates.

Indibomber

Hindus are so pathetic that they have to be constantly reminded about their rights in their own country. I think dhimmitude has entered their DNA . Damn. If patriotic Muslims are offended by us exposing Muslim society and islam for what it is, then they are not really patriots and are just islamist **** passing off as moderates.
True that! Agreed that Nation first, but without critical criticism no society can progress and muzzies need it the most they are religiously corrupt head to toe.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Great start to a intro thread.
Lay off you will scare him away.

Welcome to DFI or I would say welcome back @vipsKARMA

bose

Country flag
Welcome to DFI !!

----------------------------------------------------------

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Hello everyone,
It's nice to be back on this forum after a long time. Used to visit forum during my school days and also Pakistan defense forum, those thread wars, those were the days.
Welcome to DFI. :)
Maybe we need to call those something else. Debates is a much better word. If you say wars, posters become stubborn and do not give up on their opinions AT ALL.
Also my request to you guys please be moderate atleast to our country members and don't be muslims bashing. Think what patriotic muslims reading this would think.
One of my favourite security analyst is Maharoof Raza and he is muslim.
Hoping to learn a great deal about security and strategic affairs from you all :)
You are absolutely right. We should NOT be Muslim bashing @Mad Indian. Paki bashing is fine by me.
I feel the secular force in this one:lehappy:
Finally, we get another leftist.:smile:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You are absolutely right. We should NOT be Muslim bashing @Mad Indian. Paki bashing is fine by me.
I feel the secular force in this one:lehappy:
Finally, we get another leftist.:smile:
Yes, speaking the truth is muslim bashing:lol:

Werent you the guy who said that muslims hate Hindus and thats why we have to suck upto them. Arent you a proud self respecting guy who everyone should aspire to be:rofl:

jouni

Welcome, I like muslims also.they have rich culture and great food like kebab. They are also fierce warriors and with great eye on fashion, just compare ISIS Black uniforms to SS whose uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss and Hitler!

..they would never use saffron uniforms.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Werent you the guy who said that muslims hate Hindus and thats why we have to suck upto them.
You have quite a way of twisting someones' words and using them against themselves. I hope you feel gratified.:tsk:
Now if you are quite finished, can we resume with welcoming our new member.:)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You have quite a way of twisting someones' words and using them against themselves. I hope you feel gratified.:tsk:
Now if you are quite finished, can we resume with welcoming our new member.:)
Do you want me to quote you saying it with links? Because I can. I have a very good memory :lol:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Welcome, I like muslims also.they have rich culture and great food like kebab.
Lamo what rich muslim culture ?

The only rich culture muslims can proud of is Persian which predates Islam.

Let me break it for you .... based on 1.50 Muslims in worlds.

1. 250 ~ million lives in Indonesia = their culture is influenced by Indian Mythology and Religion,they are Muslims but their names are in corrupt Sanskrit even their airline is Garuda.

2. 450 ~ Muslims in Indian subcontinent 99% are local converts follow the mix of Indian and ARAB (not muslim) culture remember Khadija and companions of Muhammad their names were arab nothing to do with Islam.Indian muslims names are mix of Turk (arsalan) Persian (jahangir) and Arab (Abu Salem).They follow caste system even more than Hindus.What is weird is that Muslims in Indian subcontinent follow Islam with slave mentality towards Arab culture unlike Persians,Indonasians and Arab they have their own native names,thus Indian Muslims suffered from Identity crisis unlike Persians Indonasians.

3.Rest of them are in Arab world and Africa who followed their respective backward Bedoin culture which predates Islam like drinking camel piss.

4.And don't make a fool out of yourself calling Muslims fierce warriors,tell me which war Muslim won against a non Muslim nation in the last 65 years even tiny Israel humiliate their combined asses not once but thrice not to mention India and US which virtually enslaved the local Muslim population in Iraq and Afghanistan with couple of Cruise missiles and Drones. killing their own kind doesn't make IS warriors .. send them to Kashmir and see the fun.

Islam has little contribution in cultural field be it language,science, arts,cuisine (except Persian)

Now you can debate how Muslims were able to rule India from 1207 - 1707 (effective rule) if they were not fierce warriors.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Now you can debate how Muslims were able to rule India from 1207 - 1707 (effective rule) if they were not fierce warriors.
That's simple. Even then we had then versions of secular hindu scum who helped Muslims tyrannize their fellow indians

Bornubus

That's simple. Even then we had then versions of secular hindu scum who helped Muslims tyrannize their fellow indians
Sure, if you look at the first major battle which consolidated Islamic rule in the north was against prithviraj and I don't call him a ruler in a true sense but a Feudal lord at best who didn't had the ability to rule entire Rajasthan and U.P apart from lack of cavalry which Ghauri had.

His fellow rajput adversary jaichand helped Ghauri to defeat him by kissing his ass.

Bornubus

What is ironic and funny is that stupid Hindus from UP worship the grave of same invader and companion of Ghaznavi who massacred thousand of hindu civilian and took part in invasion of somnath.

Salar masud Ghazi was the military commander of Ghaznavi who was killed by the combined Hindu forces in battle of bahraich.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghazi_Saiyyad_Salar_Masud

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Sukhdeo

Stupid Hindus worship the same foreign invader who was slayed by their own ancestors while UP govt provide financial aid to dargah
2015-11-08-18-28-13--1658893929.jpeg

Last edited:

jouni

Lamo what rich muslim culture ?

The only rich culture muslims can proud of is Persian which predates Islam.

Let me break it for you .... based on 1.50 Muslims in worlds.

1. 250 ~ million lives in Indonesia = their culture is influenced by Indian Mythology and Religion,they are Muslims but their names are in corrupt Sanskrit even their airline is Garuda.

2. 450 ~ Muslims in Indian subcontinent 99% are local converts follow the mix of Indian and ARAB (not muslim) culture remember Khadija and companions of Muhammad their names were arab nothing to do with Islam.Indian muslims names are mix of Turk (arsalan) Persian (jahangir) and Arab (Abu Salem).They follow caste system even more than Hindus.What is weird is that Muslims in Indian subcontinent follow Islam with slave mentality towards Arab culture unlike Persians,Indonasians and Arab they have their own native names,thus Indian Muslims suffered from Identity crisis unlike Persians Indonasians.

3.Rest of them are in Arab world and Africa who followed their respective backward Bedoin culture which predates Islam like drinking camel piss.

4.And don't make a fool out of yourself calling Muslims fierce warriors,tell me which war Muslim won against a non Muslim nation in the last 65 years even tiny Israel humiliate their combined asses not once but thrice not to mention India and US which virtually enslaved the local Muslim population in Iraq and Afghanistan with couple of Cruise missiles and Drones. killing their own kind doesn't make IS warriors .. send them to Kashmir and see the fun.

Islam has little contribution in cultural field be it language,science, arts,cuisine (except Persian)

In Spain you can still see examples of great muslim culture. Regarding warriors, Saladin is one example.