Hello everybody, new member here.

just4nikhilesh

I am area manager in pharma company and interested in defense i am also member of indian defense

Rage

DFI TEAM
Listen all you guys joining that chvtiya Indian defence forum, Don't. If it looks Pakistani, it acts Pakistani and smells Pakistani, it probably is Pakistani. That forum is hosted on a US-based server that also hosts web sites such as ancient.pk and that of that cvnt atif aslam; and had its domain name changed recently from a previous registered.

One of our members, prajapti, has dug up the technical details of that forum:

My oh my....even i got an email few days back guess what i did -

checked out their servers and what is most funny the so called servers hosted an ATIF ASLAM website domain which is under construction , a football website and an ancient.pk website not to say what you deduce from that :-

their technical details show me this

ICANN Registrar:WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.
Created:2010-08-08
Expires:2011-08-08
Updated:2010-08-18

Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

well on trying to get into more tools i found a similar pakistani forum is hosted on the same server with the same owner

Server Type:Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.11IP Address:67.225.179.12 Reverse- Traceroute IP Location: - Michigan - Lansing - Liquid Web Inc

Its actually funny to see why people resort to cheap gimmicks some rich brat has too much of illegal money to waste it seems

Don't hit on that forum, don't post there, don't even go to it. Caution all the guys you know about these cvnting scam @rtists and leave it at that. Those that have already got on to it, hopefully you used an anonymous proxy server. Those that didn't, make efforts to change/renew your IP address: wiki; or ask somebody for help on the same. Something tells me a big scam is cooking up.

And this goes out to those chvtiyas that run that Indian defense forum as well: if you don't stop spamming others, we will hunt you down.

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

An advise to all DFI members . Please change you password for other forums and make sure that your password for those 2 forums is completely different and new one. You never know that your account might be compromised in other forums.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Listen all you guys joining that chvtiya Indian defence forum, Don't. If it looks Pakistani, it acts Pakistani and smells Pakistani, it probably is Pakistani. That forum is hosted on a US-based server that also hosts web sites such as ancient.pk and that of that cvnt atif aslam; and had its domain name changed recently from a previous registered.

One of our members, prajapti, has dug up the technical details of that forum:

Don't hit on that forum, don't post there, don't even go to it. Caution all the guys you know about these cvnting scam @rtists and leave it at that. Those that have already got on to it, hopefully you used an anonymous proxy server. Those that didn't, make efforts to change/renew your IP address: wiki; or ask somebody for help on the same. Something tells me a big scam is cooking up.

And this goes out to those chvtiyas that run that Indian defense forum as well: if you don't stop spamming others, we will hunt you down.
Interesting, but what purpose does all this is served to those? Why they do all this?

Rage

DFI TEAM
Interesting, but what purpose does all this is served to those? Why they do all this?

Two reasons: i) to have an effective log of all those online, particularly non-resident Indians that participate in web-based defence forums and defence-related discussion and engage in what is effectively Indian 'propaganda' themselves.

ii) to control the flow of that propaganda; when that forum becomes big enough, to have an effective key over that propaganda.

Don't go to that forum, check on it once in a while but that's all.

Of course, we have effectively succeeded in making pdf another domain, so that plan doesn't entirely work anyway.

Pintu

Welcome to the Defence Forum of India, Sid, please enjoy your stay.

Regards

Syd

Country flag
Hi Sid,

Just spotted your intro and was amused by the similarity in our usernames. I am also an engineer and though a civilian have an interest in defence. Wanted to know more about Indiaa's homegrown capaabilities so I joined up. I also find the Indian News and history sections useful.

See you around,
Syd

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
welcome sid....................... who is girl in avatar, look like israeli girl from IDF.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I am a software Engineer residing in New Delhi and working in Noida, "extremely" Single, without any friends in 'real' life. So I joined this forum to spend some quality time.
Hi Sid, most of us here are like you we dont have great social lives so you have landed in the right forum and love to hear more from you.

Nonynon

Nice to meet. :)

If its an Israeli girl in you're avatar I'd be glad to help :D