Hello Brothers

yeti

Hi some of you may know me from PDF where I have been a member for more than 2 years , today this son of a bitch Aeronaut has banned me yet again without no reason given same as the last time so it is time I have called it a day on PDF! Anyway that is the end of the saga with PDF and now I am here.

BangersAndMash

Hi some of you may know me from PDF where I have been a member for more than 2 years , today this son of a bitch Aeronaut has banned me yet again without no reason given same as the last time so it is time I have called it a day on PDF! Anyway that is the end of the saga with PDF and now I am here.
your post made me chuckle, so your first "like" is from me!

yeti

I respect everyones religion but this so called Mod starting making claims about Hinduism and yet when I gave him a answer he banned me! no valid reason given the hypocrisy stinks on PDF so I have joined a Indian forum

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I hate when people come here only when they get banned on a Paki forum. It feels like all discarded people come here and then whine about how they were treated. Anyways, Welcome to the forum.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
You are most welcome!

Kindly leave what happened to you at some other place to that place. Thanks, and have a good time here.

jalsa

Welcome to DFI mate, why did you go to that Paki forum at all?

agarv

Tihar Jail
Banned
Are you Pakistani or Indian or some other?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome!

So Astronaut is the one in outer space?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Ha ha ha ..............what an vent off intro.. pressure cooker far diya...:rofl:

BTW you are welcome.

Be amongst your mates.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles