Hello All.

Bushmills

English/ Irish bloke currently living in Australia.

I have come across a few of your members on the ARRSE site and thought I'd say "hello".

This site makes interesting reading as you can see the cultural parallels between the British Army and your respective services.
Cheers

Bushmills

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Get more if your mates along. I am sure we will have a great time here (minus te language though)

Cheers.

pmaitra

English/ Irish bloke currently living in Australia.

I have come across a few of your members on the ARRSE site and thought I'd say "hello".

This site makes interesting reading as you can see the cultural parallels between the British Army and your respective services.
Cheers

Bushmills
Hi Bushmills,

Welcome and greetings once again!

Thank you for joining DFI! I am much delighted.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hello Bushmills,

It is delightful to find you out here.

A hearty welcome.

How did you find us?

I hope you will enjoy yourself out here.

I wonder if anyone has received such a hearty welcome. It is possibly because of your most wonderful support for the Indian viewpoint over the Rafale deal in ARRSE, and which was very fair!

Welcome once again to the DFI being a good friend of India.

While we all know English, you might find most not quite conversant with the English colloquialism, like tab hang, taffy, minge, puff and so on!

In fact, I had to check on such stuff when I tried to understand some of the posts in ARRSE! :)

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum Bushmills. Have a nice time around.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
While we all know English, you might find most not quite conversant with the English colloquialism, like tab hang, taffy, minge, puff and so on!

In fact, I had to check on such stuff when I tried to understand some of the posts in ARRSE! :)
I believe the apt term for now is paddy! :p (before anyone pounces...racism wasn't intented)

Infact i like the irish! (northern ones excluded)

pmaitra

I wonder if anyone has received such a hearty welcome. It is possibly because of your most wonderful support for the Indian viewpoint over the Rafale deal in ARRSE, and which was very fair!

Welcome once again to the DFI being a good friend of India.
Thank you Ray Sir.

I second that and trust that members at DFI will not disappoint him, given the kind of support he gave to the Indian point of view when many people were going gung-ho against India post the Rafale deal!

Reactions: Ray

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome to DFI !!

Enjoy your time here! :)

Bushmills

Thanks lads!

The site seems to be much more serious than Arrse!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles