Hell of a welcome home for wounded Marine

KS

Bye bye DFI
One of the many things to learn from US.

Respect.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
How caring Americans are for their soldiers. And look at our people; we don't even give a damn about our heros. What did the nation do when major Sandeep Unnikrishnan, constable Tukaram Omble etc valiantly fought and died? Many of our heros were seriously injured. Heck! we don't even remember their names! (shamefully including myself here).

This is the thanks we give to those who fought and died for us. No wonder our country has so much suffering. The negative energies from the lack of such sincerity does indeed have effect on entire nation.

Totally respect the Americans for their warmth and respect towards their soldiers.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
really hope we have such welcomes here in India too.....!!!!

I rather hope our bad ass dont get injured in first place. :p

Any how that's apart i do hope we really give respect but these Babus and Administrators in top dont have any for our soldiers but in general people have high respect for armed force but dont know why when it comes to election they ignore them

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil

Country flag
How caring Americans are for their soldiers. And look at our people; we don't even give a damn about our heros. What did the nation do when major Sandeep Unnikrishnan, constable Tukaram Omble etc valiantly fought and died? Many of our heros were seriously injured. Heck! we don't even remember their names! (shamefully including myself here).

This is the thanks we give to those who fought and died for us. No wonder our country has so much suffering. The negative energies from the lack of such sincerity does indeed have effect on entire nation.

Totally respect the Americans for their warmth and respect towards their soldiers.
totally agree with u sire....we dont even know the names of constables that died except officers on 26/11....were they not soldiers..?? nobody even in media talked about them....it was just numbers and officers....pity on us.....

a plea to mods...lets dedicate a thread to the fallen....each thread in their respective place- army martyrs in army thread and so on....
just an idea.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Most western country honour their soldiers!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
a plea to mods...lets dedicate a thread to the fallen....each thread in their respective place- army martyrs in army thread and so on....
just an idea.....
Just to add, It was the hardest thread i worked on at DFI..

It wasn't easy..

RIP..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles