helecopter and uav for state police

arya

Country flag
guys time has come when we have to provide helecopter and uav to our state polce

delhi
mumbai
jaipur
gujrat
etc

we have to make our inteligence system more secure and advance we have to proivde them helecopter and uav so that they can work more effective

want to know your point of view please share

plugwater

First every state should equip their cops with latest weapon and communication devices then we can move on to Choppers/UAVs. But imo Mumbai definitely need helicopters with all those skyscrapers they are building..

arya

Country flag
First every state should equip their cops with latest weapon and communication devices then we can move on to Choppers/UAVs. But imo Mumbai definitely need helicopters with all those skyscrapers they are building..
well first i want to say your avatar pic is cool

well we have to think two dteps ahead have you ever think why our police system is so bad because no one is thinking or caring

we need uav for our polce so that every thing should be recorded and our inteligence agience get the information

we have to think two steps ahead

Welcome

Country flag
Bhai sahab pahale ise to upgrade kar lo phir heki aur uav ke sapne dekhana.......

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
first its time to decrease size of belly of our police :)
Exactly. Police should be trained along the lines of commandos in physical fitness. Also, I read an article about how tormenting that synthetic fabric dress is for the police walas with that woollen beret of British times. Imagine in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore etc heat! No wonder cops are so irritated and behave rudely. We must understand their pain as well since they are also people like us. Let's see what they got:

- A lathi and a whistle.

- No non-lethal/lethal projectile weapons to defend themselves.

- Not physically fit or combat-ready.

- Not having any high grade weapons of automatic nature or even semi-automatic nature.

- No communication equipment like walkie-talkies, radios etc.

- A cruel uniform as I said above that makes their tough job even more difficult.

- No image incentives: good new modern police uniform look that gives them a more "happening" look compared to their counterparts in other nations.

Check this out:

BRAZILIAN FEDERAL POLICE:

SOME WESTERN POLICE I THINK CZECH (CHECK THE DUDE ON EXTREME RIGHT)

THIS IS CHINESE ARMED POLICE (SPECIAL)

Now we need to reach this level first for ALL state police forces.

OTOH, I think the LOH version of Dhruv (Single engine) helo would be great for chases, evacuation surveillance etc. At least every state police can have 2-4 of them if not 10 or 20. What do you say?

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
ULTRALIGHT FUEL-EFFICIENT LOW MAINTENANCE HELICOPTERS..

Small nimble and effective over cities in India also can land anywhere...
Indian Police can track vehicles and Maoist movements..
The Helicopter can be used over night with the help of FLAIR pods and nigh vision goggles..
The amount of fuel is used is less than a car..

http://www.rotorfx.com/mosquito_exp...imental_ultralight_helicopters_for_s ale.htm

OTOH, I think the LUH version of Dhruv (Single engine) helo would be great for chases, evacuation surveillance etc. At least every state police can have 2-4 of them if not 10 or 20. What do you say?

50-100 ultralight Helos with 10 LUH/ALH type.. :)

I LUH = 20 Ultralight Helos..

But LUH is powerful and long range..

Last edited by a moderator:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
50-100 ultralight Helos with 10 LUH/ALH type..

I LUH = 20 Ultralight Helos..

But LUH is powerful and long range..
Kunal I mean LOH sorry. The stuff that you mentioned is just too tiny and not fit for much except checking out and aerial patrol. I am not talking about aerial patrol but also chases, arrest and even use them to transport emergency victims that police rescues. See, we are not an economy as powerful as the ones you showed above that we can afford helos for aerial patrolling yet. Maybe 15 years down the lane yes but not now.

The LOH would be used as a 3 ton special utility helicopter category. The reason why I also made it a point not to suggest the Mosquitos earlier is because it negates the indigenous effort. The amount of helos you suggested for each state police just for aerial patrolling won't be possible since you know how corrupt our system is. Most of the money for ordering the ultra-lights would go in ministers' pockets.

The 5-10 LOHs on the other hand are a specialized versions of the type and are used for special stuff like I said above. There is lesser chance for the kickback case to happen in this. Also, LOH gets more extensively used indigenously. China is doing the same with its own stuff recently. Using a lot within the country rather than importing so that manufacturers get experience and are able to mature the product as well as the using of local stuff gives a sense of pride.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The LOH would be used as a 3 ton special utility helicopter category. The reason why I also made it a point not to suggest the Mosquitos earlier is because it negates the indigenous effort. The amount of helos you suggested for each state police just for aerial patrolling won't be possible since you know how corrupt our system is. Most of the money for ordering the ultra-lights would go in ministers' pockets. .
Mosquto is a ultralight, DRDO and HAl even Mahindra don't produce any ultralights....
Besides, It offer greater flexibility coz of low maintenance and less fuel consumption..

Mosquito/Robinson is specifically for surveillance in both day and night which is needed over big cities, Also in time of crises two sitter can be used for Snipers..

Regarding Money into minster pocket, it gonna happen eventually ..
Even corruption is there when Police or paramilitary buy tiers.. lol

So, for Public sake..
We need both vehicles..

For greater Number, Ultralight is the best option..
ALH/LOH is also needed for Commando/SWAT/ Evacution etc....

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
How about this one...

I think a long way we need to tread to revamp our Policing in various states before introducing Helicopters.The system needs a great deal of revamp of proffessional training and reforms in community policing as well.Some Officers are very corrupt/inept in exercising and enforcing law in verious domains.The Muck has to be cleared from the root level itself before jumping into big things.Im very dissappointed by the news when URBAN policing fails to deliver and BPO ladies being Consistently raped in Delhi in the last 6-8months.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles