Hector Aleem: Pakistan is the hub of Evil Thoughts

Peaceworldwide

Pakistani Muslims always hurt the religious feelings of others. Actually, Pakistan is an epicenter of terrorism and hub of evil thoughts. Then they claim on their paki media that all religions are enjoying freedom and that we respect all religions (which is not true). Now here is another way for Pakistani Muslims to express their hate towards Christians. There are shoes being sold in Pakistan which has Holy Cross and British Flag printed on them. For those who don't know, United Kingdom is officially a Christian country and the flag of UK has four Crosses on it. These shoes are being manufactured and sold in Pakistan and people are buying these shoes with joy with a thinking that they are crushing Christianity under their shoes. Center for Legal Aid Assistance and Settlement (CLAAS) took action on it. Chief of CLAAS Mr. Joseph Francis and his colleagues have been successful in registering a case. On October 09, 2014 FIR # 959/14 offence under section 295-C has been registered against unknown persons in the Saddar police station Cantt Lahore. Now this FIR has been registered against unknown persons, what will happen after that? who is unknown? will the police even bother to arrest someone? The answer is no, nothing will happen and no one will be arrested because of biased police and discriminatory system of Pakistan. The shopkeeper who was caught red handed, the place he bought shoes from and the owner of the factory in which the shoes are being produced, all of them should be arrested and punished. I have been in jail for 4 years due to a false blasphemy case (A crime I never committed), they arrested me as fast as they could but police did not arrest anyone in this case. I really appreciate what Mr. Joseph Francis did for our faith. May God bless him. Now what should we all do in reaction? Should we also make shoes with the flag of Pakistan and face of Quaid-e-Azam (The founder of Pakistan)???

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Pakistani Muslims always hurt the religious feelings of others. Actually, Pakistan is an epicenter of terrorism and hub of evil thoughts. Then they claim on their paki media that all religions are enjoying freedom and that we respect all religions (which is not true). Now here is another way for Pakistani Muslims to express their hate towards Christians. There are shoes being sold in Pakistan which has Holy Cross and British Flag printed on them. For those who don't know, United Kingdom is officially a Christian country and the flag of UK has four Crosses on it. These shoes are being manufactured and sold in Pakistan and people are buying these shoes with joy with a thinking that they are crushing Christianity under their shoes. Center for Legal Aid Assistance and Settlement (CLAAS) took action on it. Chief of CLAAS Mr. Joseph Francis and his colleagues have been successful in registering a case. On October 09, 2014 FIR # 959/14 offence under section 295-C has been registered against unknown persons in the Saddar police station Cantt Lahore. Now this FIR has been registered against unknown persons, what will happen after that? who is unknown? will the police even bother to arrest someone? The answer is no, nothing will happen and no one will be arrested because of biased police and discriminatory system of Pakistan. The shopkeeper who was caught red handed, the place he bought shoes from and the owner of the factory in which the shoes are being produced, all of them should be arrested and punished. I have been in jail for 4 years due to a false blasphemy case (A crime I never committed), they arrested me as fast as they could but police did not arrest anyone in this case. I really appreciate what Mr. Joseph Francis did for our faith. May God bless him. Now what should we all do in reaction? Should we also make shoes with the flag of Pakistan and face of Quaid-e-Azam (The founder of Pakistan)???

What is the allegation on you ??

How they proved that your are guilty of Blasphemy, how many people every year are affected by this law??

Ashutosh Lokhande

@Peaceworldwide friendly advice :- you better not try expose evil and hypocrytic side of pakistan while living in pakistan.

i genuinely fear for your life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peaceworldwide

What is the allegation on you ??

How they proved that your are guilty of Blasphemy, how many people every year are affected by this law??
Christian activist's life in danger after arrest on blasphemy charges
by Qaiser Felix

Hector Aleem was arrested at night at his home after he was accused of sending a blasphemous text message. Since then he has been allowed to see his family only once. Muslim clerics want the court to hand him over to them so that they can execute him. The blasphemy law under which he was arrested also penalises members of other minorities. Five members of the Ahmadi community were in fact arrested on the same charges; four of them minors.

Islamabad (AsiaNews) – The life of Hector Aleem, the Christian peace activist arrested on 22 January in the Pakistani capital on blasphemy charges, is in danger, this according to his 24-year-old daughter Mehvish who told AsiaNews that a mob of Muslim clerics went to court demanding he be handed over to them so that they can put him to death.
Aleem was first brought before Pakistan's Anti Terrorism Court on 23 January. At this initial hearing the 55-year-old director of Peace Worldwide was remanded into custody for five days at the RA Bazaar Police Station.

"The situation is very tense", Mehvish Aleem said. "Police didn't even allow us to see our father when he was produced in the court on 27 January for fear of extremists. [. . .] I see every one is under pressure by Muslim clerics. That is why we are not getting justice."

"During this sad event we could only meet our father once with the help of Joseph France", she added. Mr France heads the Centre for Legal Aid Assistance and Settlement (CLAAS), an organisation that has agreed to represent Mr Aleem in court.

Hector Aleem was arrested over night on 21-22 January. "Suddenly many people jumped in the house," his wife said, "some were in police uniform; others were in plain clothes."

After turning everything upside down and scaring the family half to death, agents sought "to take my 13-year-old son, David John," Ms Aleem said.

Aleem's accuser is a militant in an Islamic organisation, claiming that the director of Peace Worldwide sent him a blasphemous text message on his cellphone.

PAKISTAN Christian activist's life in danger after arrest on blasphemy charges - Asia News

iqra6500

I think, it is wrong news . I did not found these shoes in Pakistan.

sorcerer

Country flag
@iqra6500

Yes, they did not find Bin Laden in Pakistan, but Americans found him in.
May be you are not looking hard enough or looking with eyes closed.

Last time I looked,I didnt find peace in Pakistan. I think you will agree

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles