Heavy losses will be inflicted on India if war imposed on Pakistan: Asif

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
i covered the first issue in some of my first posts i am simply developing this to point out indias strategy of a centralised armed forces has its flaws. then some members bring in RAW, balochistan.
Again you have mixed two three issues together, but I will respond to one.

I think you are simplifying or I would request you to explain more on your adjective 'over centralized'. If I have read Indian military professionals online right and watched Indian army over few years, then InA will bleed Pakistan spurt and heavy than Pakistan army could do to India.

Last edited:

I_PLAY_BAD

Pakistan is good for nothing. They might inflict some loss on our armed forces but that will not be huge. We can retaliate with twice the intensity. Just stop playing with nuke toys and get some sleep bro.

blue marlin

Again you have mixed two three issues together, but I will respond to one.

I think you are simplifying or I would request you to explain more on your adjective 'over centralized'. If I have read Indian military professionals online right and watched Indian army over few years, then InA will bleed Pakistan spurt and heavy than Pakistan army could do to India.
you know what fine i shall stick to the topic thread and try not to deviate even if other members do

blue marlin

Asif always gives the same line but in a different way, today he says "we will protect every inch of Pakistan".
thats his job, he is the defence minister. it increases support of the army and reassures residents who have been affected by the cross border firing. do you expect him to give a lecture on how to grow onions? thats all he knows defence. its like if William hague talks gives a talk on how ofshore wind farms are good investments.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
It looks like he has replaced the former President of Iran who's target was Israel. He does not realize who is going to loose more. It is part of securing votes for future. Garj tey badal barstey nahi.

hit&run

Mod
Asif always gives the same line but in a different way, today he says "we will protect every inch of Pakistan".
thats his job, he is the defence minister. it increases support of the army and reassures residents who have been affected by the cross border firing. do you expect him to give a lecture on how to grow onions? thats all he knows defence. its like if William hague talks gives a talk on how ofshore wind farms are good investments.
The point is not what he should say. The point is Pakistan's nauseating whining when Indian defense minster says something and how you guys misconstrue the message and the context. Just couple of weeks ago you guys were riding some moral high horse as some peace loving victim nation when Indian minster made comments on Kashmir terrorism (our internal matter). But the truth came out in no time (for those who doesn't know Pakistani reality in India) that your own minsters and media has been making more venomous and threatening comments against India.

To further add: I bet my life if your defense minister knows ABCD of military affairs or even understand what he himself has uttered.

blue marlin

The point is not what he should say. The point is Pakistan's nauseating whining when Indian defense minster says something and how you guys misconstrue the message and the context
you make your comments and then say it had another meaning . thats rubbish. after your stunt in burma officials wanted to do the same in Pakistan. the defence minister said if you come here make sure you bring body bags. thats was said on ********** and published on Forbes.

you need glasses pal, british look at the flag, im not a complete anti indian.

. Just couple of weeks ago you guys were riding some moral high horse as some peace loving victim nation when Indian minster made comments on Kashmir terrorism (our internal matter). But the truth came out in no time (for those who doesn't know Pakistani reality in India) that your own minsters and media has been making more venomous and threatening comments against India.

To further add: I bet my life if your defense minister knows ABCD of military affairs or even understand what he himself has uttered.
what truth? explain and provide neutral sources, thanks.
dont bet on life. you are worth more than the defence minister of another country. who has no idea who your are.

Reactions: Neo

hit&run

Mod
you make your comments and then say it had another meaning . thats rubbish. after your stunt in burma officials wanted to do the same in Pakistan. the defence minister said if you come here make sure you bring body bags. thats was said on ********** and published on Forbes.

you need glasses pal, british look at the flag, im not a complete anti indian.

what truth? explain and provide neutral sources, thanks.
dont bet on life. you are worth more than the defense minister of another country. who has no idea who your are.
Burma: Burma operation wasn't a stunt. Your choice of word 'stunt' has raised my suspicion on your ethnicity; initially I was about to apologies for assuming that you are a Pakistani. Any Britisher would pray not to be in that terrorist camp where Indian army raided and fried many pigs in one go.

Indian minister: I have clearly mentioned Indian defense minister talking about Kashmir terrorism (taking terrorist down by terrorists), which guilt ridden Pakistanis took it very offensive.They misconstrue it, and obfuscated with India doing act of terrorism in Pakistan when Defense minister only talked about local Kashmiri insurgents. Inadvertently Pakistanis (like always) for their moronic lack of comprehension exposed their complicity of having terrorists operating in Pakistan.

The example of minster you are giving here was a Junior minister who after Burma operation on repeated persuasion by a Journalist following a generic statement that the message is for all who wage war against India said ''including Pakistan''. Not what you are misconstruing that Minister said India want to now attack Pakistan.

My assertion on Pakistani defense minister: At least you know I am not a robot who is generating such complex answers to your gibberish and at times making your bad sentences linear. Here I am flagging you for your ad hominem attempt.

Pakistani defense minster is part of the same breed of fanatic scoundrels who everyday threat India with nuclear weapon. You are British national and Britain has nuclear capabilities, tell me when last time UK threaten a state with nuclear weapons?

Here he is saying that Pakistan will inflict heavy losses on India, going by Pakistan's conventional capabilities they are in no position to inflict heavy damages. So here again I see another nuclear bomb threat by this asshole.

We in India now deserve the right to ridicule this bastard and anyone who tries to justify him.

BTW what was the provocation that he opened his dirty mouth to threaten India ?

Last edited:

blue marlin

Burma: Burma operation wasn't a stunt. Your choice of word 'stunt' has raised my suspicion on your ethnicity; initially I was about to apologies for assuming that you are a Pakistani. Any Britisher would pray not to be in that terrorist camp where Indian army raided and fried many pigs in one go.
the term stunt was used in sense that india gained burmese permission to do the strike. if india really did do the strike without burmese knowledge then why have they not not condemned the violation of their country. i am not saying that what they (the terrorist) did was acceptable, it was obviously wrong and unacceptable. and i offer my condolences to those who lost a loved one.

Indian minister: I have clearly mentioned Indian defense minister talking about Kashmir terrorism (taking terrorist down by terrorists), which guilt ridden Pakistanis took it very offensive.They misconstrue it, and obfuscated with India doing act of terrorism in Pakistan when Defense minister only talked about local Kashmiri insurgents. Inadvertently Pakistanis (like always) for their moronic lack of comprehension exposed their complicity of having terrorists operating in Pakistan.
you always give them veiled messages and the media take it up a notch with semi quoted messages. to make it seem that they are publicly mentioning them. then pakistan is being shit talked and then it makes very bold statements in order to counter the wave of manipulation. you guys dont like it when they do that but you dont hear Pakistanis complaining about indian media shit talking them or when racist regional parties (shiv sena) want to attack and nuke Pakistan. which is weird.

The example of minster you are giving here was a Junior minister who after Burma operation on repeated persuasion by a Journalist following a generic statement that the message is for all who wage war against India said ''including Pakistan''. Not what you are misconstruing that Minister said India want to now attack Pakistan.
how on earth can a journalist persuade a junior minister. even being a junior minister he should refrain from making stupid comments.

My assertion on Pakistani defense minister: At least you know I am not a robot who is generating such complex answers to your gibberish and at times making your bad sentences linear. Here I am flagging you for your ad hominem attempt.
haha i had feeling you would bring up my grammar and spelling. I'm dyslexic. I'm afraid you will have to get use to it.

Pakistani defense minster is part of the same breed of fanatic scoundrels who everyday threat India with nuclear weapon. You are British national and Britain has nuclear capabilities, tell me when last time UK threaten a state with nuclear weapons?
the last time we threatened a country with nukes was during the iraq war.
their nukes is what keeps you at place.

Here he is saying that Pakistan will inflict heavy losses on India, going by Pakistan's conventional capabilities they are in no position to inflict heavy damages. So here again I see another nuclear bomb threat by this asshole.

We in India now deserve the right to ridicule this bastard and anyone who tries to justify him.

BTW what was the provocation that he opened his dirty mouth to threaten India ?
pakistan has a lot more infrastructure surrounding the indian border as they majority of their population is near the border in the punjab province. india does not there is the thar desert on the indian side. so pakistan will know of an indian strike long before any strike.
you have the right to say want ever you want just as he has the right to say what ever he wants regardless if some may not like what he says.

as to your btw request heres a link: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...sif-defence-minister/articleshow/48732332.cms

http://web.mit.edu/cis/precis/2012spring/india_pakistan.html

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pipe down @rock127. If he says he is not Pakistani you have to take him for his word. Debate with him but you cannot label him a Pakistani or an illegal immigrant.
Only some fool would take his word.

If I say I am a African 100 times then it doesn't make me one.

He might not be a Pakistan born Paki but a British born Paki and it makes no difference.

His comments are enough to understand who is he since a White British guy does not talk like that.

Sylex21

Just for fun I'll play devil's advocate. Technically what the Pakistani guy said is true, though "heavy" is debatable. Still overall it is factually true. I think the India media should agree with him for the sake of being intellectually honest and then add a couple dozen lines he missed. The full statement should also read the consequences to country that use to once be called Pakistan but is now as extinct as the dinosaurs.

"Heavy losses will be inflicted on India if war imposed on Pakistan and the giant smoldering crater where no life exists that once was Pakistan will be useless to India for generations to come." - Asif

hit&run

Mod
the term stunt was used in sense that india gained burmese permission to do the strike. if india really did do the strike without burmese knowledge then why have they not not condemned the violation of their country. i am not saying that what they (the terrorist) did was acceptable, it was obviously wrong and unacceptable. and i offer my condolences to those who lost a loved one.
First you called the operation a stunt with negative context weaved around it to show Pakistan in a positive light. Now you are doing the usual mumbo jumbo, incomprehensible chit chat.

you always give them veiled messages and the media take it up a notch with semi quoted messages. to make it seem that they are publicly mentioning them. then pakistan is being shit talked and then it makes very bold statements in order to counter the wave of manipulation. you guys dont like it when they do that but you dont hear Pakistanis complaining about indian media shit talking them or when racist regional parties (shiv sena) want to attack and nuke Pakistan. which is weird.
When I read words like Shiv Sena my Paki alert alarm goes off. But since you are not a Pakistani but a neutral observer I would like to know what you think about Indian accusation against Pakistan for perpetrating terrorism and terrorist attacks against us. I will respond to your rest of the paragraph after that.

how on earth can a journalist persuade a junior minister. even being a junior minister he should refrain from making stupid comments.
You are a Britisher you should know how media operates in free democratic countries.

I am waiting for your answer to clarify what you think about Pakistan supporting terrorism and terrorist attacks on India. What minister said to a journalist will start making sense after that or not, depending on your answer.

haha i had feeling you would bring up my grammar and spelling. I'm dyslexic. I'm afraid you will have to get use to it.
The trend using Dyslexia to hide stupidity is picking up pace for last couple of years, especially in England.

Your repeated self consciousnesses about this alleged disability tell something else about you. During my limited interaction with you I have find that you have been quite good at ducking a dodging the questions, with pretty good short and long term memory intact. You have good reading skill which is limited in dyslexia with poor writing being incidental in few cases.

Dyslexia can justify a bad presentation or poor comprehension but not good surviving skills you are displaying here to cloak your loyalty for Pakistan.

Also diagnosing Dyslexia is as easy as diagnosing Hysteria as in both the cases people duck and doge but never get injured. Injury in you case would be conceding a point but whenever you are reaching to that point you just shifts the goal post. If I have to give you benefit of doubt I will still not give you an excuse of hide behind dyslexia but intellectual laziness if not dishonesty.

the last time we threatened a country with nukes was during the iraq war.
So you have a good memory. There is nothing that sort and scale going on between India and Pakistan. Threatening India with nukes is Pakistan's evening time pass. Now go figure out why we call them out every time these fanatic wolves makes those threats.

their nukes is what keeps you at place.
Explain a bit more on Indian intentions that you are privy to that Pakistani nukes are keeping us at our place.

Pakistan has a lot more infrastructure surrounding the indian border as they majority of their population is near the border in the punjab province. india does not there is the thar desert on the indian side. so pakistan will know of an indian strike long before any strike.
I seriously can not understand what you are spouting here. Take you time avoid other posters if you think they are bogging you down.

You have the right to say want ever you want just as he has the right to say what ever he wants regardless if some may not like what he says.
Don't play referee here if you do not know the duty of care of a referee. What we are saying is a reaction to Pakistani act of terrorism against our state. We deserve the right to react, otherwise no one give two hoots about Pakistan in India.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
First you called the operation a stunt with negative context weaved around it to show Pakistan in a positive light.When I read words like Shiv Sena my Paki alert alarm goes off. But since you are not a Pakistani but a neutral observer I would like to know what you think about Indian accusation against Pakistan for perpetrating terrorism and terrorist attacks against us. I will respond to your rest of the paragraph after that.

You are a Britisher you should know how media operates in free democratic countries.

I am waiting for your answer to clarify what you think about Pakistan supporting terrorism and terrorist attacks on India. What minister said to a journalist will start making sense after that or not, depending on your answer.
What makes you think he is not a Paki? :lol:

thethinker

Country flag
Meanwhile back in Pakland, gas prices are up by 67%. It turns out that when you take stuff from IMF, you need to play by their rules. Mard-e-momin or not, you have to. :)

Gas tariff increased by up to 67pc

ISLAMABAD: The government increased on Monday natural gas tariff by four to 67 per cent for different categories. It also raised tax rates on all petroleum products to allow a partial reduction in their prices for the month of September.

The increase in gas rates was one of the key requirements of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which is expected to take up Pakistan’s case for disbursement of $506 million tranche later this month.

A senior government official told Dawn that the increase in tax rates on petroleum products would yield an additional revenue of Rs10-12bn for the government. These are highest-ever tax rates on petroleum products.

Also read: Nepra raises tariff for Karachi’s domestic consumers

Similarly, the increase in gas rates would yield Rs42bn revenue for the two gas utilities — Sui Southern Gas Company Limited and Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited — and over Rs7bn for the government in the shape of general sales tax.

GAS TARIFF: The price for domestic consumers using a maximum of 100 cubic metres of gas has been increased by 3.77pc to Rs110 per million British Thermal Unit (MMBTU) from Rs106; for consumers using 100-300 cubic metres by 3.77pc to Rs220 per unit from Rs212; and for consumers using over 300 cubic metres by 13pc to Rs600 per unit from Rs531.

The tariff for general industry, power and fertiliser sectors has been increased by 23pc to Rs600 per MMBTU from Rs488 and that of CNG by 16.7pc to Rs700 per unit from Rs600.

The rate for commercial consumers has been increased by 9.9pc to Rs700 per MMBTU from Rs637; for captive power plants by 4.7pc to Rs600 per unit from Rs573 per unit and for cement industry by less than one per cent to Rs750 from Rs743.

The highest increase was made for fertiliser feed stock. The tariff for old plants has been raised by 63pc to Rs200 per MMBTU and that for new plants by 66.7pc to Rs72 per unit.

The revised gas tariff will be effective from Sept 1.

OIL PRICES: Setting aside the recommendations of the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) for a reduction by eight to 12pc in prices of all petroleum products, the government increased tax rates to allow only 3.6 to 5pc cut in prices. The prices of all five consumer items – petrol, high speed diesel (HSD), kerosene, light diesel oil (LDO) and high octane blending component (HOBC) have been reduced by a flat Rs3 per litre.

The new ex-depot price of petrol was set at Rs73.76, a reduction of 3.9pc, from Rs76.76 per litre. The GST rate on petrol was increased to 25.5pc from 20pc. Ogra had called for reducing petrol price by 8pc to Rs70.62.

High speed diesel will sell at Rs82.04 per litre instead of Rs85.05, down by 3.5pc. The GST was increased to 45pc from 36.5pc.

Ogra had recommended the HSD price at Rs77.45, a reduction of 9pc.

The kerosene price was reduced by 5pc to Rs57.11 per litre from Rs60.11. The GST was jacked up to 30pc from 20pc. Ogra had proposed a reduction in kerosene price by 12.14pc to Rs52.81.

The government set LDO price at Rs53.59 per litre, down by 5.3pc, from Rs56.59. The raise in GST on the commodity was 9.5pc – from 20pc to 29.5pc. Ogra had recommended its price at Rs49.79, a reduction of 12pc.

The rate for HOBC was fixed at Rs79.79 per litre, down by 3.6pc, from Rs82.79. The tax rate was raised from 17pc to 24pc. The rate recommended by Ogra was Rs75.42 – a fall of 9pc.

The price of JP-1 (aircraft fuel) was cut by 13.5pc to Rs42.65 per litre from Rs49.33. This was the only product on which the government accepted Ogra’s recommendation.

Published in Dawn, September 1st, 2015

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Meanwhile back in Pakland, gas prices are up by 67%. It turns out that when you take stuff from IMF, you need to play by their rules. Mard-e-momin or not, you have to. :)

Gas tariff increased by up to 67pc

ISLAMABAD: The government increased on Monday natural gas tariff by four to 67 per cent for different categories. It also raised tax rates on all petroleum products to allow a partial reduction in their prices for the month of September.

The increase in gas rates was one of the key requirements of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which is expected to take up Pakistan’s case for disbursement of $506 million tranche later this month.

A senior government official told Dawn that the increase in tax rates on petroleum products would yield an additional revenue of Rs10-12bn for the government. These are highest-ever tax rates on petroleum products.

Also read: Nepra raises tariff for Karachi’s domestic consumers

Similarly, the increase in gas rates would yield Rs42bn revenue for the two gas utilities — Sui Southern Gas Company Limited and Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited — and over Rs7bn for the government in the shape of general sales tax.

GAS TARIFF: The price for domestic consumers using a maximum of 100 cubic metres of gas has been increased by 3.77pc to Rs110 per million British Thermal Unit (MMBTU) from Rs106; for consumers using 100-300 cubic metres by 3.77pc to Rs220 per unit from Rs212; and for consumers using over 300 cubic metres by 13pc to Rs600 per unit from Rs531.

The tariff for general industry, power and fertiliser sectors has been increased by 23pc to Rs600 per MMBTU from Rs488 and that of CNG by 16.7pc to Rs700 per unit from Rs600.

The rate for commercial consumers has been increased by 9.9pc to Rs700 per MMBTU from Rs637; for captive power plants by 4.7pc to Rs600 per unit from Rs573 per unit and for cement industry by less than one per cent to Rs750 from Rs743.

The highest increase was made for fertiliser feed stock. The tariff for old plants has been raised by 63pc to Rs200 per MMBTU and that for new plants by 66.7pc to Rs72 per unit.

The revised gas tariff will be effective from Sept 1.

OIL PRICES: Setting aside the recommendations of the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) for a reduction by eight to 12pc in prices of all petroleum products, the government increased tax rates to allow only 3.6 to 5pc cut in prices. The prices of all five consumer items – petrol, high speed diesel (HSD), kerosene, light diesel oil (LDO) and high octane blending component (HOBC) have been reduced by a flat Rs3 per litre.

The new ex-depot price of petrol was set at Rs73.76, a reduction of 3.9pc, from Rs76.76 per litre. The GST rate on petrol was increased to 25.5pc from 20pc. Ogra had called for reducing petrol price by 8pc to Rs70.62.

High speed diesel will sell at Rs82.04 per litre instead of Rs85.05, down by 3.5pc. The GST was increased to 45pc from 36.5pc.

Ogra had recommended the HSD price at Rs77.45, a reduction of 9pc.

The kerosene price was reduced by 5pc to Rs57.11 per litre from Rs60.11. The GST was jacked up to 30pc from 20pc. Ogra had proposed a reduction in kerosene price by 12.14pc to Rs52.81.

The government set LDO price at Rs53.59 per litre, down by 5.3pc, from Rs56.59. The raise in GST on the commodity was 9.5pc – from 20pc to 29.5pc. Ogra had recommended its price at Rs49.79, a reduction of 12pc.

The rate for HOBC was fixed at Rs79.79 per litre, down by 3.6pc, from Rs82.79. The tax rate was raised from 17pc to 24pc. The rate recommended by Ogra was Rs75.42 – a fall of 9pc.

The price of JP-1 (aircraft fuel) was cut by 13.5pc to Rs42.65 per litre from Rs49.33. This was the only product on which the government accepted Ogra’s recommendation.

Published in Dawn, September 1st, 2015
I guess you could have created a new thread for it.

May be title like "Pakistan inflicts heave looses on it's people by raising Gas price by 67%"

btw Petrol/Diesel price came down by in India Petrol Price Cut by Rs 2/Litre, Diesel by 50 Paise/Litre

thethinker

Country flag
I guess you could have created a new thread for it.

May be title like "Pakistan inflicts heave looses on it's people by raising Gas price by 67%"

btw Petrol/Diesel price came down by in India Petrol Price Cut by Rs 2/Litre, Diesel by 50 Paise/Litre
Posted here because it's funny in this context of Pak rhetorics.

The mard-e-momin minister of Pakland stated this :

Asif went on to say that India is diverting attention from its “internal failures” by creating tension on borders.

Big words like "internal failures" coming from a minister whose country's economy is :bplease:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Like Russel peters says-

"We might get into a little bit of trouble but in the mean time, somebody gonna get hurt real bad". :rofl:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Posted here because it's funny in this context of Pak rhetorics.

The mard-e-momin minister of Pakland stated this :

Asif went on to say that India is diverting attention from its “internal failures” by creating tension on borders.

Big words like "internal failures" coming from a minister whose country's economy is :bplease:
May be he also thinks Pakistan is a part of India so in that way he is right. :rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles