Heart Touching Question.

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by SiddharthRao, Mar 31, 2012.

?

Should India attack UAE/Oman/KSA?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  1. SiddharthRao

SiddharthRao Tihar Jail Banned

Situation in India
    Indians are reeling in extreme poverty. Just step out of 4 Metros. 40% of Land Area outside Administrative Control. 80% Rural Girls anemic. 2.5 Lakhs farmers committed suicide in Andhra. 20 million HIV+. 300 Million earn just enough to eat and cover their body.

Situation in UAE
    Indians are running UAE, 4 in 5 Skilled Workers in Construction Sector, 3 in 4 in Automobile Sector. 60% AbuDhabi population is Indian. More than 50% of Dubai population is Indian. Tallest tower on earth in Dubai, Costliest property on earth in Dubai. Biggest Shopping Mall in world in Dubai. Ferraris sold 6377. Royal Family nephew owns 300 cars. Royal Family net worth 300 Billion. Tax on all Indians in every transaction (even severance fund and buying ticket for bus) while Free Education/Health/Welfare to all Emiratis, even marriage loan for Emiratis. All on sweat and blood of Indians who live in labor camps, work 12 hours 7 days for $8 a day.

Serious question to all Indians
    Indians can form trade unions there, demand for democracy, bring down monarchy and make the country protectorate of India, distributing all wealth concentrated in hand of few camel jockeys (70 years back they were on camels not ferrari) to millions here. Indian army on orders can siege whole of middle east in 7 days (cake walk, they have no defense), infact Oman purchases all weapons from Indian Ordinance Factories.
    We built emirates out of our bare hands from scratch. We should be ruling it. Why are we serving them like slaves? Why are we Indians, so coward when outside yet so violent when Inside India?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
    amoy likes this.
  3. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Regular Member

its not a "heart touching" question definitly.

the answer is no.

4. Zoravar

Zoravar Regular Member

Is this meant to be a joke question?Honestly we can't just invade any country.We'll get ssanctions in UN and international condemation.We could get our foreign Ministry to lobby for basic human rights and that's all that's our right in a foreign nation.

5. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Ok, I said no, because, right now, I don't think India should attack anyone, but out of the three in the poll, India should definitely not attack Oman, not today, not in the foreseeable future.

Mad Indian likes this.
  6. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

And if you want to see the culprit responsible for this- Ask them to look in the Mirror

Really:hmm:. Why the Fvck do they go and work there in the first place then? If they know and experience second class treatment. then whose fault is it that they are going and working there? UAE did not put a forced labour ship on them now did it? Just ask them to leave the Fvck out of that shit hole of a country if they find it discriminatory. they are not their citizens and they have full right to give what they want for their Citizens and Non- Citizens. End of story.

Because a worker going to work as a slave is a slave. You are speaking as if some one forced them to go there. Give me damn. They should never have left the country in the first place if they find the discrimination un-bearable. You cant have a cake and eat it too.

The Indians need to first look at the way they vote instead of whining at every opportunity . People get what they deserve.

7. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Ideally yes!

Invade and occupy, steal there wealth, use there oil to increase our growth rate many fold. Treat them as dirt and most of all make them bow infront of the Indian flag.

But that is my viewpoint. Although realistically it wont be wise because there other players also involved and we dont manufacture majoirty of our weapons.

8. Razor

Razor CIDs from Tamilnadu Senior Member

I did not vote on the poll. As of now India should secure its neighborhood. It should take on Pak and wipe out radical/militant (Islamic) organizations and if possible, thoughts. It should also discipline Nepal. Then we can think of attacking KSA/Oman/UAE.
    As for invading and colonizing, I don't think its possible in this age. But if it is, then we have a great advantage. We have something that previous colonizers did not, massive population. But I don't think this invasion business is ever going to happen, thanks to our pacifist mentality and 'chalta hai' attitude.

Mad Indian likes this.
  9. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Heart Touching Question is

Why Karachi is burning???:rofl::rofl::scared2::scared2::taunt1::taunt1:

10. Mad Indian

First ask the idiots of the govt to confront SL on killing its citizens. then we can fantasize about invading a country thousand miles away.

11. Razor

Razor CIDs from Tamilnadu Senior Member

Well, by neighborhood I also meant that. I think we should f#cking annex SL.
    PS: I hate that two-faced mofo Rajapukse

12. Mad Indian

:laugh: It was not meant for you mate. I am sorry if you thought so. Its for the Nationalists and Strategists:rotflmao:

Razor likes this.
  13. ejazr

ejazr Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

We have some of the best relations with UAE. Besides labour rights are much better in UAE than in any other GCC country given the international focus on it.

According to 2004 survey done by EPW we see that the per capita income of Indian workers is around $300 per month or $10per day which is the main reason we see economic migration for a lot of Indians. On the other end we have atleast 30,000+ millionares of Indian origin as well again based on the 2004 - 05 data. Working hours also clearly show that the vast majority work six days a week at around 8 hours a day
    JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Keep in mind that this is all 2001-2005 data and with new labour laws in UAE as well as new labour agreement between UAE and India, these rules have been improved further which was signed in 2011.
    http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/code-drawn-up-to-protect-labourers

Not ot mention that UAE happens to be our largest trading partner (yes larger than China) with annual trade in excess of $70 Billion USD
    http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...30450-india-uae-trade-reaches-70-billion.html

If the US can't successfully occupy Iraq or Afghanistan even, then how stupid would it be for India to do the same?

One of the reason why the Indian expat population is the highest in every GCC country is because it is not involved in politics and/or criminal activities unlike say our Pakistani or Bangladeshi neighbours.

Ofcourse that doesn't mean we should work on improving ties with GCC countries and basically have a close relationship like the US does. It would be idea to use US leverage to make sure India is able to share the same level of US partnership with the GCC countries and keep China out of the region and at the same time use that as a leverage against Pakistan.

A thought on this issue as expressed by an academic was discussed here
    http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/foreign-relations/28222-nascent-gcc-india-alliance.html

14. Parthy

Parthy Air Warrior Senior Member

Only US has rights to invade any nation without any sanctions on them.. Of course they run the UN and its bodies so no question on authority...

15. SiddharthRao

Bumrap! that's nonsense, I have been there. I know how my countrymen live and sweat day and night. UAE labor camps are defacto Ravensbrück concentration camp. Rashdiya Worker's camp have been recently constructed to fit 10 per 15''x15'' room.

There is nothing like good relationship with Gulf countries, these are not countries, but bunch of greedy capitalists from over the world. What's dubai? Consultants and Bankers from UK/Germany, Engineers from India, Slave labor from Kerala. House Maids from Phillipines and erstwhile CamelJockeys who were given land by their king. They were seminomadic just 50 years ago.

US is an elitist country. USA doesn't want to win any war. What war in this world can't be won by USA, all of us know but it doesn't want to win wars.

Not really. Labor laws favor muslim immigrants from islamic countries. In gulf, Indians aren't treated any better than pakis. Pakis are less because their skilled population is 1/16th of ours. Even then they make up 20%, that's because of underdeveloped job sector in their country.

16. SiddharthRao

More on this...
    (1) I have been there, I know in what conditions my countrymen live there. UAE labor camps are defacto Ravensbrück concentration camp. There is a thing called imagebuilding, what you read in news is not the reality. It's opinion making. Go to Rashdiya Worker's camp that's been recently constructed to fit 10 per 15''x15'' room.

(2) There is nothing like good relationship with Gulf countries, these are not countries perse, but bunch of greedy capitalists from over the world. What's dubai? Consultants and Bankers from UK/Germany, engineers from India, slave labor from Kerala. house maids from Phillipines and erstwhile CamelJockeys who were given land by their king. They were seminomadic (marrying 4 women and living with camels tied outside the tent) just 50 years back. At this very moment, if all immigrants leave then population will shrink to 20%. These emiratis don't know how to run banks, design, construct 1Km tall towers. They are thick-skinned halfwits who don't study beyond K-8 surviving of patches of land donated to them by their king. They are not the ones, who run automotive, construction, finance sector in their market or make them grow @ 30%.

(3) US is an elitist country. USA doesn't want to win any war. What war in this world can't be won by USA and that too against bunch of cavemen in Afghanistan. Had US wanted it would've made World terrorism free long ago but it doesn't. Al-qaeda, archenemy of US agencies were trained and given weapons in Libya to overthrow gaddafi[Fact]. US thinks differently, it rules over world. For them no one is permanent enemy/friend. All of us know but it doesn't want to win wars, better to keep on dragging wars, instill insecurity in world community and benefit. Leaders emerge because of issues. In an issueless world US will have hard time in claiming to be world dominating power.

(4) Not really. Labor laws favor muslim immigrants from islamic countries. In gulf, Indians aren't treated any better than pakis. Pakis are less because their skilled population is 1/16th of ours. Even then they make up third of our population in Gulf. It means that a paki was 5 times more likely to come to gulf than an Indian. That's because of no jobs in their country. Pakis are 100 times stupid than Indians, back home their cities are burning. Growth rate of their country plunged to -2% ever since democracy (LOL!). When they get back home they pick up k-koves and start fighting but here live in peace even when they're pounded daily by arabs.

We've always been tricked by world powers for their benefit but lucky for us, pakis always run in race of stupidity much ahead.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012