Head to Head - Ram Madhav

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Adux, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Adux

Adux Senior Member Senior Member

Mehdi Hasan challenges Ram Madhav, National General Secretary of India’s ruling BJP, on Hindu nationalism and whether India’s minorities are under attack - Al Jazeera

Ram Madhav will be builled here, I am sure. He is not undiplomatic like Hina Rabbani, so he will take some punches, therefore look weak. Look at co panelist, look at the difference between Hina and Ram Madha
    Hopefully this wont be a self goal

3. sydsnyper

sydsnyper Senior Member Senior Member

Mehdi Hassan is an @$$h0le... there was a video of his speech in a momin country saying "...we muslims ought to be smart, we do not want to be unintelligent like the kafirs..."

I cannot for the life of me find that video, when I do i'll post it.

mikhail likes this.
  4. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

BJP hardly has any good panellists now. Nirmala Sitharaman was great for smart talk while Smriti Irani was good for mindless fighting. I think it would be self-goal.

5. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

I think Ram Madhav will do good. Also there is no need to give hype to Mehdi Hasan and his circus.

I have seen many of Ram's interviews where he was able to manage everything pretty well. In present circumstances and the kind of republic (constitutionally) we are, for Hindus becoming aggressive can be easily given a wrong twist by these crooks, our strength lies in to keep them guessing.

On the other side Pakistanis are branded bigots and they do not carry baggage of being secular and humanist democratic markers. They can even call murder of their own kids which was due to their own becoming, rightly as collateral demage and get away with it.

Mehdi Hasan's scripted monologue for obvious reasons is to fight for Muslims and use liberal cliches to keep Muslims off the hook. He want all good things for Muslim but do not dock them for offering nothing back to society but confrontations.

His interview with ex ISI chief of Pakistan was more of his pretentious animated facial expressions of disagreement than objective ridicule with more time given to Pakistan apologist panelist interjecting to rescue ISI chief's ludicrous bravado every time. No wonder Pakistanis feel more confident in his show from the word go than any other international drilling.

So excepting someone from India to win over such conditioned hypocrite is too much much to ask IMHO.

6. archie

archie Regular Member

It was plain bashing of BJP.. i was there at the recording event... that guy mehedi said openly that he is pro Pakistan.. all the audience was selected to be anti BJP.. Ram madhav was combative good :)

There was one good pro India panellist who gave nicely to that bitchy lady (who apparently is a professor in some London university ) last week episode was Pakistanis i think on 18th

A chauhan and hit&run like this.
  7. Adux

Ram Madhav is getting his ass whopped, and Indians are doing ass whopping for the Islamist and British... Congrats!

8. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

O man. He looks much more stupid than he has ever looked!!

I have just seen 10min of this show and he is completely ass-whooped!

sydsnyper likes this.
  9. Adux

Indians are so uninformed and not to mention love to be the 'goody goody' in front of others! Disgusting! One of the panelist a Kaul... spoke like an Islamist and many others!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad likes this.
  10. Adux

What a mess!.. I cant believe people would let Ram Madhav go there, I rather have somebody better , who can speak off the cuff!

11. sydsnyper

I am watching the interview, mehdi hassan, true to what I expected, beat up ram madhav. This is a call to get a f****** smart spokesperson for BJP/RSS.

Ram Madhav was completely unprepared for the interview, I have no frikking idea why he would walk into an expected islamist trap to bash Hindus (especially when this is a guy who thinks infidels are lesser humans than muslims and actually asked richard dawkins to prove horses cannot fly when dawkins told him miracles such as flying horses are impossible).

Goddamm, any member of this forum could have represented India much better than Ram Madhav. I actually feel bad for Ram Madhav the way hasan mocked him every other question/answer.

Another aspect is how well planned this attack was, right from choosing Ram Madhav (they have called Swamy for interviews in the past and was better suited for facing hasan), Choosing the anti India crowd and panelists, the questions portraying muslims as victims in India..... stinks of a well planned and executed anti Hindu & anti India stunt. Mark these words that this interview will be used as an India bashing tool & a muslim victory trumpet for years to come....

12. sydsnyper

In the first twenty minutes I was too embarrassed to continue watching any further....

LETHALFORCE and Adux like this.
  13. Adux

Swamy would have been worse, he might be learned, but he is not articulate and comes across as a bigot to liberal class.

14. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

Al-Jazeera is a Saudi funded jihadi channel only Muzzies like to watch this shit.

2.Ram Madhav (Never listened him) as a 3rd class BJP leader try his luck in Media.

Both 3rd class people are talking shit and we opened a new thread for this!.Beyond DISGUSTING

15. Adux

Al-Jazeera is Qatari funded,
    Ram Madhav is the general secretary of BJP, NATIONAL.
    You are a effin idiot to write posts you have no clue about

16. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

Qatar/Saudi/iraq what makes it different all are Sunni Jihadi countries.

General sec... So what? he is 3rd class politician.

Still my point is valid.... 3rd class people are talking shit and idiot opened a new thread for this!.Beyond DISGUSTING

17. Adux

Little twerp,

If the BJP allowed him to give that particular interview, which means they consider it a very important channel,
    What the fuck is the 3rd class, you keep shouting about, when you are a nobody
    Ram madhav is much more accomplished man, than a good for nothing useless creature shat on to this earth

18. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

BJP allowed him to give that particular interview, which means they consider it a very important channel,.............. What the F* 'BJP allowed'!!!.In India everybody has FREEDOM OF SPEECH he is talking to a CHANNEL not killing anybody.

Idiot don't waste time on 3rd class people talks.

19. Adux

So NDTV has started running Ram Madhav's comments from Al _ jazzera

20. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Ram Madhav is a typical Sanghi. High on rhetoric, low on knowledge. If he had known he is talking to a known Islamist, he would have dealt with it better. But Sanghis know everything about everything!

Why do you think RSS has never got any good press reporting in last 65 years?

Dovah, Adux, sydsnyper and 3 others like this.
  21. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

Hopeless, I never expected him to win on every point, but this guy just fell flat and naked even on logical fallacies and juvenile interjection of mulla Hasan, that could have been easily beaten into pulp.

sydsnyper likes this.