Have to neutralise terrorists using terrorists, says Defence Minister Parrikar

Abhijat

Country flag
So are we going for "asymmetrical warfare " or "fourth generation warfare" ?

DingDong

Country flag
Pakis will go bonkers. He refused to divulge more details so it leaves it open to interpretation in any manner.
Aman ki Asha guys have gone bonkers. Soon we will witness Candle Light March by the JNU jholachaaps, the AAPians and the Civil Society members against Indian State-Sponsored-Terror.

TejasMK3

Country flag

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Looks like Mr. Parrikar carelessly dangled a banana amidst monkeys; right from NC to CPM thugs to bleeding heart libbies to the yuppie 'dude 'n chick' crowd, all now attempting a swing-n-snatch at it; more rudaali to follow.

Bheeshma

It was not careless. It was a very calibrated response. Let the whole country see who the traitors are and who have to be kept out.

sorcerer

Country flag
Quoting @hit&run
It has been discussed on different forums participated by international defense experts that action against Pakistan has to be declared and visible. This will establish the rules of the game and eventually the deterrence.
Parrikar statement is absolutley the way it should be.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Pakis will go bonkers. He refused to divulge more details so it leaves it open to interpretation in any manner.

So its it change in policy ??? or just for bhakts on net ...

I mean last time we did such and India lost its ex-prime minister

anupamsurey

Country flag
Link ??
Wasn't that ABV's idea ?
it was mostly Mr. love-struck Rajiv Gandhis Idea, when Lady bhutto was Paki PM.
it is since then that the pakis are demanding demilitarization of siachin. Mr. Gandhi was liking he Idea, but it was road blocked by our defense forces.

Abhijat

Country flag
So its it change in policy ??? or just for bhakts on net ...

I mean last time we did such and India lost its ex-prime minister

to understand the "current" statement , we have to divulge into past post by VIF members:

http://www.vifindia.org/

Why it is important?

Because, two of the most powerful bureaucrats in present government, one , Mr. Ajit Doval , and other(can't remember his name....) , were founding members of this organisation.

Now, to the strategy deployed by our governmnet, to my understanding is through:

1. "Whole government approach" , i.e Chinese equivalence of "Comprehensive national power"

2. "Fourth generation warfare " or 4GW .

Read further , to understand the changing tactics.

blueblood

it was mostly Mr. love-struck Rajiv Gandhis Idea, when Lady bhutto was Paki PM.
it is since then that the pakis are demanding demilitarization of siachin. Mr. Gandhi was liking he Idea, but it was road blocked by our defense forces.
RaGa senior was closest to a feasible solution to Siachen. Had Pakis rolled on him later, the man who ordered Op Brasstacks and made Zia shit his pants would have made sure that the act didn't go unpunished. Same cannot be said of MMS.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
National Security Policies are not held hostage to doves afaik.

Although to formulate effective policies you need all kinds of birds.
Yes, they are held hostage. Remember Siachen issue during MMS? That ma would have given away siachen for noble.

anupamsurey

Country flag
what Parikar said wasnt a slip of tongue or careless attitude from his part.

what he did was a psychological game , devised by a person, whose book is still thought in many warfare schools even now, general Sun Tzu was a man who gave advise on how to demoralize enemy by striking fear in him . he quoted it millennia ago and it is still practical.

what Parikar said and what Mr. Ajit Doval said (if you have heard it) was " if you attempt 26/11 (terrorist activities in parikars speech) we will feed you your own pill)- this comes as a warning to pakistan because like every asian country Pakistan is not immune to fraction in society and anti govt groups " .

so it is a threat to Pakistan to warn it of any misadventure on Indian land or else they will suffer.

now to tell you how successful they have been in inducing fear in enemies- just take a look at paki TV, i mean they havent passed a day without mentioning Doval, or RAW or cold start, for past few months.

prohumanity

Country flag
Paki army has been infilterating terrorists in Indian Kashmir for decades and none of Indian Congress Govt. made any strong statement like this. WHY ? Is it not true that you need to fight enemy with the same weapons enemy uses on you. I always wondered why Indian soldiers always died in bulk trying to deal with Paki terrorists and Indian govt. will meekly accept this for decades. What has changed now that an Indian defense minister has got guts to tell the raw truth..("thorn to be removed with a thorn") Does anyone have any opinion why Indian Govt. in the past ,was unable or incapable of mentioning this straight forward, simple statement.
Its as simple as "If you use knife on me..I will use knife you." Whats wrong with that?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Happy hunting Guys! Kill those Jihadis and send them to their heaven wherein they can enjoy those 72 virgins.

Side Note:

I pity on those 72 virgins :(

Wait, 72 virgins? are they still virgins? Do they have a Jihadi doctor who operates on those virgins when they loose their virginity?

lakhs of jihadis might have raped them till now :tsk:
Would like to see Geelani types sent to Kabristan. :rip: :rip: :rip:

Buddhe ka pair kabr mein hai aur Azadi chata hai... de do Azadi. :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Paki army has been infilterating terrorists in Indian Kashmir for decades and none of Indian Congress Govt. made any strong statement like this. WHY ? Is it not true that you need to fight enemy with the same weapons enemy uses on you. I always wondered why Indian soldiers always died in bulk trying to deal with Paki terrorists and Indian govt. will meekly accept this for decades. What has changed now that an Indian defense minister has got guts to tell the raw truth..("thorn to be removed with a thorn") Does anyone have any opinion why Indian Govt. in the past ,was unable or incapable of mentioning this straight forward, simple statement.

Its as simple as "If you use knife on me..I will use knife you." Whats wrong with that?
It's wrong... we should use a SWORD to silence Knife.

MananNarainSharma

I don't mean that, funding BLA/BRA and TTP to create situations in Pak, Doval presented that theme in his speech which is available on internet, same method is being applied by Indian NSA and now parrikar's statememt is an evidence that it is actually happening.
About fucking time. You engage in an asymmetrical warfare using Jehadis to terrorise our country under the nuclear Umbrella, persisting with your policy of bleeding us with a thousand cuts. Time for us to get proactive. While we are at it, we should take out Lakhvi, Saeed and Daud.

But make no mistake, we aren't stupid like our western neighbors. We aren't going to open madrasahs in India and radicalise our population. There will be no training camps where the indian army is training any terrorist to send them across the LOC. We are just going to buy off some of the Jehadis from the zoo of Islamic extremists that pakistani establishment that is ISI has cultivated over the years. Just buy them off since we have far greater economic power than you do. And let the Pakistani army fight them, intersting times ahead.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles