Hasta La Vista DFI

kseeker

Retired
Folks,

It's time for me to say not good bye however, I won't be around here for few months and actively participate in discussions.

I have finished my PMP training this month and it's now time for me to prepare for the exam, pass and subsequently look for job change :D.

Moreover, I have been almost inactive on the tech forum (since I joined DFI) where I contribute as both helper and Moderator; I have been bombarded with emails for my inactivity over there. I need to oblige their request as well.

Made some cool pen friends here, got involved in bit flamebait with Pukes, trolled a bit (not much, believe me ), learnt a lot etc... So far, it was really an awesome experience which I had here.

Here's wishing all members an advance Happy new year !

Regards

Signing out now,

So, it's time to say " Hasta la Vista .... "

Free Karma

Oh well, Hope you get back soon! And when you get back, hope you use your original avatar! :)

:wave::wave:

kseeker

Retired
Gentlemen,

I am back :namaste: However, bit embarrassed :spy: and nostalgic too ;)

My plans have failed miserably :( For me there's both good and bad news :sad:

Bad News is I had to postpone my PMP preparation since I am slammed with an huge task, meetings, conference calls (after office hours too) since my reporting manager is moving out.

Good news is I will be heading the entire project once my reporting manager moves out, I have been given a task to expand my team, I might need to travel abroad for some due diligence and knowledge transfer tasks, my annual appraisal went well (hoping for decent increment :)), if there are slots available in this year, there's a slight chance of getting promotion as well ! No more plans for job hunting for at least another year ;)

Cheers

Free Karma

gentlemen,

i am back :namaste: However, bit embarrassed :spy: And nostalgic too ;)

my plans have failed miserably :( for me there's both good and bad news :sad:

Bad news is i had to postpone my pmp preparation since i am slammed with an huge task, meetings, conference calls (after office hours too) since my reporting manager is moving out.

Good news is i will be heading the entire project once my reporting manager moves out, i have been given a task to expand my team, i might need to travel abroad for some due diligence and knowledge transfer tasks, my annual appraisal went well (hoping for decent increment :)), if there are slots available in this year, there's a slight chance of getting promotion as well ! No more plans for job hunting for at least another year ;)

cheers
gratz!! Wb!

vram

Country flag
Thank you buddy :)
Great going buddy... PMP is something which even I am trying to complete. But one thing or the other just keeps cropping up. Tried to do too many things in parallel. BUT the good news is I have already got a new job offer and am in my NP with the current ORG. So in a way PMP is not really a great priority right now(Thank god for that )

kseeker

Retired
Great going buddy...

PMP is something which even I am trying to complete. But one thing or the other just keeps cropping up. Tried to do too many things in parallel. BUT the good news is I have already got a new job offer and am in my NP with the current ORG. So in a way PMP is not really a great priority right now(Thank god for that )
Yeah, PMP is something which needs dedicated efforts and time. Reading PMBoK and digesting it is huge challenge.

Congratulations on your new position :thumb:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
MBA>>>>>PMP, so if you can afford it, it's much better to do the former. Good luck. :thumb:

rajsking

Country flag
okay - got it.
Saw the MBA<PGM comment and thought it was related to Management and stands for something like -- Post-graduate Management Program ---. Haven't heard about it before, so I inquired. My bad for confusing it with PGDM.
And Congrats Kseeker

kseeker

Retired
okay - got it.
Saw the MBA<PGM comment and thought it was related to Management and stands for something like -- Post-graduate Management Program ---. Haven't heard about it before, so I inquired. My bad for confusing it with PGDM.
And Congrats Kseeker
Thanks buddy!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles