Hassan Nisar on Pakistan

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by NSG_Blackcats, Mar 4, 2010.

1. NSG_Blackcats

NSG_Blackcats Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009 Senior Member

Hassan Nisar countering Zaid Hamid

Find this video of Hassan Nisar. I feel Pakistan needs people like him not Zaid Hamid.​

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. NSG_Blackcats

NSG_Blackcats Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009 Senior Member

4. ajtr

ajtr Veteran Member Veteran Member

there is one pakistani Dr. shazia here in USA. She regularly carries out shows over phone on youtube.u can listen to her thoughts about zaid hamid.
    following is link to her Dr.Shazia's website
    And this is the link to her channel on youtube

Indianrabbit likes this.
  5. ajtr

Zaid Hamid and his delusional fantasies!/part -1 / 02/04/2010

Zaid Hamid delusional/ part-2

6. ajtr

Zaid Hamid and his Cyber WARRIORS

Zaid Hamid + No wisdom = Death Threats

7. ajtr

Zaid Hamid and His Cyber Warriors #2

Dark_Prince likes this.
  8. Dark_Prince

Dark_Prince Regular Member

Watch SarthiPaul Series on Zaid hamid the deluded ISPR agent. I am posting one watch others u will die laughing!!====================

DO Listin to Sarathi Pauls commentary in between!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sob likes this.
  9. Indianrabbit

Indianrabbit Regular Member

thx for posting this video, we need people like her.

10. Jeet

Jeet New Member

the best part is that the teenagers sitting with Zaid hamid are also making fun of him..

11. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

@SB
    Is tough for Indians to empathize with the Pakistani situation. Especially when the 60+ hour ordeal of 26/11 is still fresh and to add insult to injury the perpetrators of this ghastly act are not only roaming around scotfree but are committing further acts of terror. I think it is though morally wrong and very unIndian like but it is wholly justifiable when some Indians don't feel the pain of the innocent Pakistanis who are victims of terror.

I salute the Indian Government for holding out against the intense public pressure and to resolutely follow the thorn laden path of Morality laid by the great Indian stalwarts and leaders of yore.

12. johnee

johnee Elite Member Elite Member

Indian Government's first moral responsibility would be protecting the indian lives and punishing those who are trying to harm the innocent indians. Instead, GOI is making 'peace overtures' to a regime that supports terrorism which is killing innocent indian lives. This is not morality. This is weakness. Why try to paint our weakness as morality? It leads to both a misunderstanding of morality and our position.

13. johnee

johnee Elite Member Elite Member

The root of all this jihadi tree is PA. But ironically these jihadis seem to be in a position to even challenge the PA's writ in Pakistan. This is a welcome sign to India. If PA weakens(and correspondingly Pakistan nation weakens), then India will be in a better position to deal with the jihadi terrorism that it has been facing for decades now.
    The jihadis hopefully will turn against the hand that feeds them(PA) and gain greater strength in Pakistan. That will make India's job easy.

Vinod2070 likes this.
  14. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

Sir India resisted only so that pakistan will simmer in its own juices .Kiyani did a 26/11 so that we will tend to be doin an op parakramam and he would be able to deflect forces from Western border.We did not fell for it.This time we will be having no options

15. Vinod2070

Vinod2070 मध्यस्थ Stars and Ambassadors

Agree Singhji. We need to have a nuanced approach to the Pakistani terror issue. It is indeed difficult for us to empathize with them after being at the receiving end of terror from them for decades. Many people would indeed say that let Pakistan reap what it sowed for decades. Nothing wrong with it.

The solution has to come from within Pakistani society. Till then India can just keep its guard and try and make Pakistan pay dearly for any misadventure. An all out war would be the last option that we will exercise, only if the limits of our patience are crossed. Sadly we have too much patience.

16. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Till date we have kept the moral high ground on this issue and we need to project ourselves as a strong nation who can tackle the terrorists and their sponsors firmly. This nuanced approach is like walking a tightrope, one false step and you fall down. Flip side of this is that,this may also give a false impression of a soft state to our adversaries.

17. Solid Beast

Solid Beast New Member

I understand and sympathize Singh, it's a stupid position for me to sit here and dictate how people should feel, but I am only trying to outline the end game scenario which would be catastrophic for Pakistan and really bad for India, if India start addressing Pakistan militarily by allowing terrorists and their cronies to be our representatives. I mean look, we have indeed lost the majority of confrontations yet still our establishment desires war in some fashion. We are to learn nothing and pulling India along with our death wish is just what we are trying to accomplish.

18. Quickgun Murugan

Quickgun Murugan Regular Member

isnt 1 sticky thread enough for this guy that more and more threads keep on coming.

19. Dark_Prince

Dark_Prince Regular Member

Another Hasan Nisar Sahabs Masterpiece:

20. DaRk WaVe

DaRk WaVe Regular Member

thats what i was thinking, there are 3-4 threads on him
    I think that Indians are giving too much importance to Zion Hamid, He's a liar just leave 'em alone, if you will give him extra time & attention, he will use this attention & kinda 'Indian Obsession' with him to increase his fan base, HE MUST NOT BE HIGHLIGHTED AT ALL, he will disappear in the mist

Vinod2070 likes this.
  21. Quickgun Murugan

Quickgun Murugan Regular Member

I absolutely agree. Indians have a huge role in increasing this guy's popularity atleast in youtube.