Has the WKK infiltrated Bollywood?

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by chase, Nov 5, 2012.

1. chase

chase Tihar Jail Banned

When was the last time you saw a nationalistic Indian movie?
    When was the last time you saw a movie on Indian military or any of the war it has fought?

It has been long long time since i saw a good does of nationalism in any movie.
    Agent Vinod was just a joke which ended up showing how the chief of ISI has a good conscience (what the hell!) and kareena kapoor is a good paki.These things never happen in real life!

Last quality movie i saw was Lakshya.

One would have expected that with increased money in bollywood and better technology they will come up with better movies but thats not happening!

IMO the peaceniks,Wagah Kandle Kissers(WKK) and secularwaadis like mahesh bhatt,shahrukh khan etc have brought too much political correctness into the movie industry.
    This is total farce because bollywood can play the same role as Hollywood plays in the pop american culture.Hollywood symbolizes the USA as the beacon of freedom,liberty,power with a god given right to lead the world.

In our case Bollywood could have played that role of brainwashing people into the Indian universalism.

Except weekly releases of cheap tapori movies what else are these nutjobs capable off?

I am yet to see a movie on Mahabharata.A movie like Troy gives shrills to the westeners and they take extreme pride in their civilization.In india we have an equivalent of Mahabharata but why no one is taking this project?

Movies play a very important role in defining the national consciousness and the pop culture.I find this vision completely missing in bollywood.

mki, sob, aeroblogger and 10 others like this.
  3. Das ka das

Das ka das Tihar Jail Banned

And every damn movie has a Sufi/Qawwali song and the language is a mixture between English and Urdu. I think greedy bollywood producers want the Pukis and other Muslims to keep watching thats why the movies are in the ethos of WKK.

Plus it is fact that Bollywood producers are more or less Punjabis, so they might have some 'bhaichara' for their Pakjabi brothers. Just my 2 cents.

4. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Indian punjabis hate pakjabi.my 2 dollars. Bottom line is Indians businessman don't mix business with emotions.

LETHALFORCE likes this.
  5. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

6. Das ka das

I hope you are true but the few Punjabis (mostly raised in states, I have yet to see a Punjabi grad. student) I know all have Paki friends, and they associate primarily with other Punjabis/Pakjabis, rarely with any other Indians. I think they might be thinking that they are superior since they look more white (and they generally are quite successful in getting white chicks).

Again its just what I am thinking, didn't mean to offend anybody,

Singh and Libertarian like this.
  7. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

i must confess i like paki woman:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

parijataka and Das ka das like this.
  8. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

I think Bollywood is maturing and making big strides as of now..I am sure we would soon see something big or epic..

I do not know if you have seen Arjun-The warrior prince. Arjun: The Warrior Prince (2012) - IMDb
    Having seen and read the epic so many times, I still enjoyed Arjun(it is refreshingly new!!)..So I would wait rather than give a judgement.

9. LurkerBaba

LurkerBaba Staff Administrator

IIRC Arjun: The Warrior Prince was produced by Walt Disney

@chase @Das ka das
    Bollywood caters to a huge Pakistani/Gulf audience. Hence the heavy Urdu/Qawwali songs

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  10. Libertarian

Libertarian Regular Member

This is true. I've noticed this as-well. In-fact, I'd say they go a step further and are rather ethnocentric, if not downright racist against other Indians from non-Punjabi backgrounds.

Singh likes this.
  11. Das ka das

very true....I don't know why the hell they are so racist. Many South Indians get abused by Punjabis and then they blame all "north Indians". I even heard some Punjabis/Pakjabis referring to themselves as "true Aryans".

mki and Singh like this.
  12. civfanatic

civfanatic Retired Moderator

13. mayfair

mayfair Elite Member Elite Member

Most likely they'll get together and bash Israel.

Mad Indian and pmaitra like this.
  14. afako

afako Regular Member

Bollywood is actually Bombay Culture and will always remain. The Congress Thugs in power in Maharashtra since 1999 and in power since 2004 has increased the WKKs.

During Shiv Sena-BJP time, we had Ghaddars and Borders.

Looks like the Islamic Network is rebuilding in Mumbai after it was Flushed out in 1997 by Shiv Sena-BJP.

Raj30 and Singh like this.
  15. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

The whole of Bollywood is controlled by Dawood and his gang who rule from Pakistan and prevent any nationalistic or antipak movie to be filmed .

The rise of the Khans can also be attributed to the influence of Dawood's Pakistan controlled network which ensures that male muslim actors and their films get preference over others when getting funds .

The hindus in Bollywood can be best described as Dhimmis who are in vassalhood to their Paki lords .

mki, Raj30, Singh and 1 other person like this.
  16. arkem8

arkem8 Regular Member

No, its much more simple than that...just look at the party in power at the centre.... and their political interests....Can't blame Dawood for the cricket rapproachment, track two, Siachen can you.

I can guarantee that it will change 180 degrees with a change of government at the centre.

P.S go easy on the self loathing will you, its fvcking repulsive....

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    panduranghari likes this.
  17. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

Punjabi faggotry?There is a great letter

18. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

You guys are having ball by bashing Punjabi's as well as painting every Punjabi with the same paint brush. I thought forum members are above the crowd but true colour can be seen on this forum and no wonder Bharatvarsh is facing all these challenges and not much comes out of it while a high potential exist given the number of highly qualified individuals from North, South,East and West sometimes seek opportunity overseas.

I am speaking out against this kind of mud slinging as it achieves nothing. "Samajhdar Ko Ishara Hee Bahut Hota Hai."

19. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

here's my take on punjabis from this thread ( i am a maharashtrian )---

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-obviously-people-state-do-you-like-most.html

20. @Madrasan

Ouch . . .!

Someone's bruised really bad after perhaps being given the elbow one too many times in those Delhi gatherings it seems

Too bad , Delhi boys especially the kind who you are seeking an audience with are generally too vapid to ever discover to your blog and read your endless whining , and those who do , will see right through it.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    Singh likes this.
  21. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

Actually this letter and post went viral last year.