Has political-correctness bug has bitten our courts

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by anoop_mig25, Jan 12, 2016.

1. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Hi

Going through recent SC/HC decision regarding hindus ritiuals/festivials in think political correctness bug has bitten judges of high court hiding under cover of constitutional rights

first sabrimala second Jalikattu third madras HC decision to stay on dress code in temples , i mean what should bikins , swim suits be allowed in temples

How would minorities react if some wearning swim suits enters in temple , gurudawara be allowed.

Why is one forced to enter gurudwara with head cover.What happens to constitutional rights ?? goes for toss

Next in line is shani shinnapur temple issue

What hasspen to HC bench of madras they are taking stupid issues IPL

What happens same judge when it comes to miniorities doesn people belonging minorities have constituonal rights

I clearly remember when neo- parsis went to mumbai HC for forcing parsi panchyat to accept them as parsi members Judge said settle member internally

also Mumbai HC decline to fight between muslims womens and haji hali mosques trusty case again asking to settle case through internal dialouge

How this this judges remembers constitutional rights only when hindus are involved

When it comes to UCC court dismiss PIL and says ball is in gov court.

I think @Mad Indian is right when he says gov should bring law to free temples from gov controls , no legal fight is going to free temples as Judges have been bitten by poltical-rightness bug

one more

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  3. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Important thread.

It is not just political correctness bug, but avoid your own work and influence policy decisions bug has bitten these courts. They need to be kicked hard to tell them their place and do their main job.

4. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Regular Member

They have been bitten by a bucket load of bugs, all carrying many different diseases, it's not even recent or new.

5. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Since @sayareakd is from legal fraternity can he drop some lights on what shbeen to judges of HC\SC there are lakhs of pending cases but they take stupid PIL and gives order related to it

DingDong likes this.
  6. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

I think I posted it in wrong thread.

7. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

I think a directive from the President himself to SC needs to be made regarding refraining from taking up social/religious issues priority basis because of influential groups while civil and criminal as well as financial cases are kept pending over years and years. The jalikattu issue is a prime example that SC is not being careful of either its priority or social traditions.

But, I don't understand what prevents the BJP to form a ministry or national commission for Hindu affairs which should be attending to Hindus' needs? BJP is being proven worse for Congress, since at least with Congress in power we could have hoped for a regime change and change in approach through new Hindu-friendly regime. But, the so called Hindu Nationalistic party is proving itself an eunuch when comes to safe-guarding Hindu interests!

The govt. itself should have approached against SC's stay, not few individuals. A special petition before Chief Justice requesting for vacating the stay could have been brought highlighting that such a stay order is against the fabric of fundamental rights of people. But, nothing has been done!

Last but not the least, an appeal before President of India could have been made to safeguard the traditional values, where President with consultation with the Cabinet could have allowed jalikattu to carry on without any hamper at least for this year.

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  8. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    it seems, do unto the petitioners what the peacefools did to the momin-e-PETA outside Bhopali jama masjid, and everybody from PETA to petitioners to HC to SC will start falling in line! I don't see any other reason why otherwise they are so meek in case of the mainorities.

jackprince likes this.
  9. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

Hypocrisy of the Judiciary and the secular media.

10. raheel besharam

raheel besharam Regular Member

Extreme Shias will cut their own head - extreme sunnis will cut YOUR head.

Well... I'd prefer shias.