Happy Valentines Day to All DFI Members

Rage

DFI TEAM
Happy Valentine's Day to mehwish and divya, and roma and shy_Angel and yang.

@ All the male members here: Go away, homos! :becky:

A.V.

indeed happy valentines day , yet i feel DFI trend setters are getting boring these days with a vast majority following the path of marriage , the few colorful ones like oracle leads the Yep crowd here.

Lets make this thread to share some of your most memorable valentines day experience.

For me today i will be completing 5 years with my only girlfriend , These 5 years my life has improved for the better and i have no complaints , having said that i am not diving into the sea soon ( marriage ).

happy valentines day to all

Tolaha

For me today i will be completing 5 years with my only girlfriend , These 5 years my life has improved for the better and i have no complaints , having said that i am not diving into the sea soon ( marriage ).

Be honest AV... you've written all this nice n syruppy sweet stuff coz your GF keeps checking DFI right ? ;-)

Iamanidiot

rumour rife in DFI that certain admins are sending valentines to each other and oracle...........

Oracle

Happy Valentine's Day to all DFI members in here and to all out there! You all are going kaput in the days to come :D For e.g., Rage :becky:

I dedicated this song to a woman on a particular V-day, on be-half of one of my friends, and we ended up being together. By the next valentine, I ended up with someone else :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

sandeepdg

Happy Valentine's Day to all those who are not single, unlike me !! :)

Oracle

Valentine's Day ended with upma, some beers and with Rock!

Last edited:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Happy Valentine's Day to all those who are not single, unlike me !! :)
LoLz. That deserves the most confusing post of the year award :D

Quiet Valentine's day for me, this year, my girl friend was in Calabrese. So, I stuck it out at work and after, went to a lil Irish pub with some friends <mostly a bunch of Goan guys>, where the girls were dressed in lil' short mini-skirts. We sang a few stupid songs with the girls at another table, after we got drunk, and after that, went home <not before we smoked the holy chillum though>.

All in all, a deservedly boring day.

A.V. said:
Quiet Valentine's for me this year, my girl friend was in Calabrese. So, I stuck it out at work and after went to a lil Irish pub with friends

indeed happy valentines day , yet i feel DFI trend setters are getting boring these days with a vast majority following the path of marriage , the few colorful ones like oracle leads the Yep crowd here.

Lets make this thread to share some of your most memorable valentines day experience.

Aiite, A.V. We'll humour you. Here's my funny Valentine's Day story. Grade 12/ SYJC, Mitibhai College. You know how we have Valentine's Day=Rose Day, where all the guys give their flames red flowers, their 'girl friends' <as in, girls that are friends> orange or yellow flowers <also, their sisters>, white flowers to the ones they want to make peace with and purple or black flowers to the ones they hate, or as a prank. So, there was this one girl I had the hots for. I planned this well in advance, I was 16 then, including what to say and how to act. At college, I give my 'girl friends' all these orange flowers. Until I'm left with a bunch of orange and red flowers. I walk up to 'Ashitta', give her a flower <I thought she had a thing for me>, she freaks out! I wonder why. Turns out, I gave her an orange flower. She says, "Thanks *****, for making me your sister!". Throws the flower on the floor, and stomps on it. My friends laugh and roar in the background. Couldn't go to college, for like five days.

Last edited:

black eagle

Country flag
We should ban valentine day celebrations in this country.. not because it's against our culture or something.. Bahut kharcha hota hai yaar.. It's not good for a man's health.. :D:D:becky:

Rage

DFI TEAM

Rage

DFI TEAM

sandeepdg

LoLz. That deserves the most confusing post of the year award :D
Mate, its rather very simple and understandable. I meant to wish all those who are already a couple, not someone like me who is single and Valentine's day means nothing to me and others like me.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles