Happy Teachers Day

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I would like to say thank you to the very special Teacher's, which has taught me everything I know.

Last edited:

Oracle

I always looked upto my Mathematics and English teacher. Even after passing my 10th, every year I would send them cards on Teacher's Day and New Years reminding them how grateful I was.But as work-life started, things became less important. Thanks to Singh, I remember them today and thank them again.

Blackwater

i still remembers hot lady teachers of my school time:hot::hot::hot:

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I remember a lesson from my youth, "live with chivalry" and "keep walking" but often take breaks and sit down to learn from the "Teacher's"

Oracle

My English teacher was a married Karbi guy. His knowledge of English (written & spoken) was extra ordinary. When he used to speak, we all would listen and journey into a different world. I did not have to study or prepare anything for my 10th English & Alt. English board exams. The chapters became intertesting stories and I knew every single line of them. He would often quote Shakespeare - Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles