Happy Republic Day - 2016

Bahamut

Happy Republic Day to all............................................

I_PLAY_BAD

Happy Republic Day to all Indian

Enjoy till is runied by some allo, kachalu types politician

@I_PLAY_BAD nice point to noticed but wait till pseudo-secular media catches your point and start playing in at 9 pm prime time

JAI HIND... VANDE MAATARAM
I bet they wouldn't have noticed that.
They will wait for their pay masters' intimation, then search the net for the footage and then flash in their channels.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
why this lady always comes up with same commentary ... during vertical charlie by Su 30' ''aasman se kehdo thoda aur ooncha ho jaye'' ? they should bring new phrases .. it's like typical babu funda.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Infantry regiment affiliation with Naval warships.

INS Teg - Sikh light Infantry

INS Khukhri - Gorkha Rifles

INS Rajput - Rajput regiment

(Today Independence day commentary )

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Heard french army walked in our 26 republic day parade today
donot know whether below pic is off Russian army or not
But wont mind if they send below one in next years parade. Since they where past-friends of us
pic -courtesy twitter.com/bhak_sala

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The vande mataram video run before the live coverage starts usually contains cultural symbols and heritage of India. Usually people's pictures who played a vital role in nation's growth would be displayed in that video.
But this year, the video was missing the following,

1. Pics of Nehru, Indra Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi.
2. Many pics of churches and mosques were not present this year. Just two (one each) for namesake.

New additions.

1. A lot of temples (hindu, jain, buddhist and sikh)
2. Pic of Atal bihari vajpayee and Veer savarkar.

Kangressi filth exposed !
What do you think guys ?

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma
I am really happy with that change, Congressi Minoritarianism is ending gradually !! :)

India winning first T20 vs Australia is also a good gift to us !

BTW my belated wishes to all Indians and DFItes a very Happy Republic Day !! :india:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@A chauhan another A Chauhan has pointed out to me that, this always happens. An oscillation between Congress & BJP. Has been happening since Rajiv Gandhi assassination. India feels like such a strong mulk with BJP then congress fools come back.

Secularism & abrahamics are far from dead, & only gaining demographics aka market share. It's now 65 35 Hindu Muslim & you can subtract christians seculars from Hindu number.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles