Happy Independence day to DFI Members

DefenceWeekly.com

Happy Independence Day to all friends here in Defence Forum India . I am very happy to announce the launch of DEFENCE WEEKLY magazine today with the able support and help from admins of defence forum india and indian political forum .

Celebrate with joy this Independence day.

Defence weekly Home

Blackwater

Sare Jahan Se Acha Hindustan Hamara. Happy Birthday to all..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Wishing all a very joyful Independence Day and Glorious Years to Come!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
watch it from 1:10 onwards, rarely will you see anything better:

Last edited by a moderator:

plugwater

Happy Independence day to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Immanuel

Country flag
Bharat Mata ki Jai!

Happy Independence my fellow citizens of this gr8 nation!

Long Live India.

bhramos

Country flag
Request to Every Indian that plzzz dont throw Indian Flags/Batches/Stickers after Celebrating Independence Day.Show respect to our TRI-COLOUR.And personally monitor yourself and people around you that they dont disrespect our tri-colour.
Jai Hind!!!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Glad to see that news has been removed, i wrote a complaint on the page and may be the editor saw it.

sandeepdg

Mother, I bow to thee! Rich with thy hurrying streams, Bright with orchard gleams, Cool with thy winds of delight, Green fields waving , Mother of might, Mother free. Glory of moonlight dreams, Over thy branches and lordly streams, Clad in thy blossoming trees, Mother, giver of ease, Laughing low and sweet! Mother I kiss thy feet, Speaker sweet and low! Mother, to thee I bow.
-Bankim Chandra Chaterjee

One individual may die for an idea; but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives. That is how the wheel of evolution moves on and the ideas and dreams of one nation are bequeathed to the next
-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose

Our nation is like a tree of which the original trunk is swarajya and the branches are swadeshi and boycott.
-Bal Gangadhar Tilak

Apparently, I've acted like a terrorist. But I'm not a terrorist.
-Bhagat Singh

The essential thing in religion is making the heart pure. The kingdom of heaven is within us but only pure heart can see the 'king' !'
-Swami Vivekanand

"Dushman ki goliyon ka hum samna karenge, Azad hee rahein hain, azad hee rahenge"- Chandrasekhar Azad

"Hanshi-Hanshi chorbo fanshi, dekhbe bharat bashi": "I will happily accept my death by hanging, my fellow countrymen" - Khudiram Bose

Khudiram Bose died at the age of 16, in 1908 after he was hanged for carrying a bomb attack on the British police fed up with their atrocities on his innocent fellow countrymen, thereby immortalizing himself as one of the youngest and most brave freedom fighters during the course of the painful struggle for our Independence. He was carrying a Bhagwad Gita in his hands and his last words were "Vande Mataram" when he was hanged from tree in front his entire village !

My salute to these great sons of the soil and many others like them who made the supreme sacrifice for their motherland !! Such great and selfless men and women only take birth maybe once in a millennia. Your countrymen may have forgotten you and your principles, but I keep your memories alive in my heart !

My wishes to all DFI members and my fellow countrymen on our 65th independence day !

JAI HIND.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Happy Independence Day.............I hope soon we get Complete Independence from Corruption, Hunger, Ineptitude, Dynasty Politics (and Dynasties), Foreign Influence (and foreigners), Terrorism, Price Rise, Poverty, Corrupt Politicians, Ruthless Corporate Families et al. :)

agentperry

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL MEMBERS... try being more responsible from now on and better focus on fundamental duties then rights.... and support anna hazare not kejriwal he is opportunistic

pmaitra

India's Facebook Wall:

Disclaimer: This graphic is a work of imagination and must not be considered an accurate historical record. All trademarks and copyrights implied are respected and no offence is intended to any one in any form or manner. All references to organizations, nations and persons living or dead are purely fictitious.

sandeepdg

^^ Mate, I didn't knew that MK Gandhi, JLNehru and Indira Gandhi had access to Facebook in heaven. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles