Happy Independence Day 2012

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am going to Army Base Workshop (Agra) for a one-day job. Will use this route. It is toll-free till 15th of August. Will hit the road @4:30 AM in the morning today. I am so excited!

Back on topic: Happy Independence Day to all my fellow countrymen in advance.
Bring some pics.

pmaitra

Happy Independence Day to everyone, in advance (EST).

Cheers!

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
First and foremost a very "Happy 65th Independence Day" to my Bhartiya brothers and sisters as well as our children. From now on till next general election let us all take a pledge to do every thing possible to root out the existing politicians from the Central and State Legislative bodies and install a fresh new blood which will refuse to take our Janam Bhumi into future where goals for the nation are set to be fulfilled.

Founding member of the "Bhartiya Sudharwadi and Prgatisheel Dal".

Sadasatya and Khush
Satyaraj-Sadakhush

P.S I had to end it with this as they energise me and helps me to focus on my attention and dreams for my people (Janambhumi.)

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Happy Independence day to all true Indians.

P.S. - M.K. Gandhi on D.F.I. banner? Hope he's not there just for political correctness.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Who would you prefer ?
Lots of people, but my preference doesn't count.
I wanted to make sure that he was there because because people/admin/banner designer genuinely believed he should be there, not just for the sake of political correctness or 50 years of Congress written school text books.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
No India Independence Day Google doodle this year

New Delhi: Google didn't join India's 66th Independence Day celebrations this year with a trademark doodle on its India home page. Since 2003 Google had posted seven doodles on India's Independence Day.
But in 2012, the search engine giant is instead commemorating American chef, author, and television personality Julia Child's 100th birthday.
Three other countries share August 15 as their Independence Day - Bahrain, South Korea and Republic of the Congo.
Google has posted an Independence Day doodle on its South Korean home page.
On August 14, Pakistan's Independence Day, Google posted a doodle, imitating the style of Pakistan's famous truck art.
This was the second time that Google doodled Pakistan's Independence Day. The first was in 2011.

Most of the Google doodles had the Indian national flag as the inspiration.
The 2011 doodle was an exception where the flag was conspicuous by its absence.
Last year a sketch of Delhi's Red Fort took guard on the Google home page on 15th August.
This year on January 26, India's 63rd Republic Day, Google's doodle showed National Bravery Award winning children r
iding on the backs of decorated elephants, quite like the actual parade on Rajpath, New Delhi, while the Google logo appeared
as a rangoli-like motif in the background.
During the recently concluded London Olympics Google posted a fresh doodle every day for 17 days,
including four interactive doodles that let users play Olympic sports such as hurdles, basketball, slalom canoe and football.
Independence Day doodles are the one of most common type of Google doodles and are only posted on the specific country's Google home page.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Salute to all our freedom fighters and unknown hero's because of whom we are here.

Happy Independence day to every Indian. Proud to be Indian

Our Freedom fighters

Our Freedom safe-guarders

RESPECT TO THEM BOTH FROM AN ORDINARY INDIAN :india:

JAI HIND

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles