Happy Birthday Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ji!!

warriorextreme

Country flag
ohh crap i had totally forgotten that his birthday is on xmas..
Happy Birthday Atalji.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I wish he could be back and take charge of the nation from the Highway Robber "Dynasties" and their Coteries!!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
The finest Prime Minister India has had since Independence. He showed his class in the six years NDA-BJP was in power.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Well it was always said he was te right man in te wrong party
The right party being Congress, one supposes?

The country should be thankful that Atalji himself didn't think along this line and instead helped found a party which has become the largest rival of the Congress since.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The right party being Congress, one supposes?

The country should be thankful that Atalji himself didn't think along this line and instead helped found a party which has become the largest rival of the Congress since.
Right party could have been his own. Well even if we suppose Congress then how nice would that have been. No SG thrust on the nation.

parijataka

Country flag
May God bless Atal ji with good health and many more productive years in the service of the nation !

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Right party could have been his own. Well even if we suppose Congress then how nice would that have been. No SG thrust on the nation.
BJP is his own party Yusuf bhai. Vajpayee played no lesser role than SP Mukherjee or D Upadhyayay. It was for him the party gained the mass base it has now.
The Vikash Purush of BJP is arguably the biggest figure in Indian politics after Neheru. It is no secret that people remember his rule fondly and still wish to see him back as the leader of the nation. Sigh, if it only were possible.
However, the point remains, he was the right man in the right party. Furthermore, if you understand the basic tenets of Hindutva and closely relate with Atalji's life and work, you'll invariably infer that BJP and Vajpayee were meant for each other.
My salutations for this great man.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
May God bless Atal ji with good health and many more productive years in the service of the nation !
I think he has retired from the service to the nation. Yeah hope he has a good long healthy life and sees india rise to super power status.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles