Happiness of Arabs

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
There are 1.2 billion people in this country. How many hundreds of millions are unhappy? Does this mean Indians or Hinduism are inferior?

Such idiotic logic is a disgrace to human thinking ability.

Oracle

Then you should feel right at home? :p

This is actually a valid point on the Psychology and politics of Islam, all the promises they make useing Islam and then they fail to provide. The whole system is a failed system.
I do feel at home. But you do not, just recently.

Some people use Islam to achieve their goals, so does that make the religion corrupt?

According to your logic then, even Hindus are treacherous as we hear venomous speeches from the Shiv Sena and RSS from time to time. And please keep your athiest beliefs to yourself. I can bet on this forum, that you are spanked everytime you try to portray this rockstar like image @ your home. You cannot fool everybody with the limited intellect you have.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Spamming this forum with shit thread like this is unbearable and questioning me for telling what this thread really is wont help either!!
Well you could discuss this whole mentality in Arabia of useing Islam as an vote bank and then failing to deliver. Also how the Islamic system fails on all levels to keep the people happy, be in Pakistan, Arabia or Afghanistan where all these Experiments have been carried out. In the end they end up as Dictatorships because Islam does not talk of electing people, it believes in Kalifate.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I do feel at home. But you do not, just recently.

Some people use Islam to achieve their goals, so does that make the religion corrupt?

According to your logic then, even Hindus are treacherous as we hear venomous speeches from the Shiv Sena and RSS from time to time. And please keep your athiest beliefs to yourself. I can bet on this forum, that you are spanked everytime you try to portray this rockstar like image @ your home. You cannot fool everybody with the limited intellect you have.
Hinduism is the worst outdated and out moated system and it serves no use. Islam is a corrupt system that relies on useing the whole idea of other, "they" or other like the Jews, Hindus, Chritistians are responsible for our bad time and we ourselves are responsible for nothing, we commit no crime. Islam is one of the worst Tyrannies that befell mankind, every word of Quran is a threat to the reader and has not higher spiritual value except to use that fear to control your mind. Such systems are bound to keep the people unhappy and as slaves to an earthly master.

Oracle

Hinduism is the worst outdated and out moated system and it serves no use. Islam is a corrupt system that relies on useing the whole idea of other, "they" or other like the Jews, Hindus, Chritistians are responsible for our bad time and we ourselves are responsible for anything. Islam is one of the worst Tyrannies that befell mankind, every word of Quran is a threat to the reader and has not higher spiritual value except to use that fear to control your mind. Such systems are bound to keep the people unhappy and as slaves to an earthly master.
Have I ever disagreed on this note of yours?

plugwater

Well you could discuss this whole mentality in Arabia of useing Islam as an vote bank and then failing to deliver. Also how the Islamic system fails on all levels to keep the people happy, be in Pakistan, Arabia or Afghanistan where all these Experiments have been carried out. In the end they end up as Dictatorships because Islam does not talk of electing people, it believes in Kalifate.
This thread is not really about Arabs, is it ?

Fcuking idiotic thread and i am replying to your posts!! I wonder where the mods are.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Have I ever disagreed on this note of yours?
I thought you did, when you said Does it make the religion corrupt. If the Religion is not corrupt how does it make its people so violent. Violence is inherent in humans and religions where created to subdue this violent nature but if a religion uses that very violent nature to its advantage to blame others and to kill them then it is corrupt because its failed the initial test.

Oracle

I thought you did, when you said Does it make the religion corrupt. If the Religion is not corrupt how does it make its people so violent. Violence is inherent in humans and religions where created to subdue this violent nature but if a religion uses that very violent nature to its advantage to blame others and to kill them then it is corrupt because its failed the initial test.
Are you insane?

No religion is perfect and no religion is corrupt. Whatever you are seeing of Islam, Hinduism or any other religion is man-made, nothing else, for particular gains.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Grouping people on a set of beliefs is the first step to violence.

What if an organization of atheists starts bombing religious places ? will you be responsible merely by association of beliefs.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Grouping people on a set of beliefs is the first step to violence.

What if an organization of atheists starts bombing religious places ? will you be responsible merely by association of beliefs.
You miss the point totally then, i am pointing out that these groups are Grouping people on a set of beliefs which is the first step to violence. That was my point anyway.

If this argument is going to be as retarded as the one on Lokpal then i am not interested to continue, your lack of depth in counter questioning is some what baffling to me. I wont be surprised with such an superficial thought process you wont join one of those organization one day.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You miss the point totally then, i am pointing out that these groups are Grouping people on a set of beliefs which is the first step to violence. That was my point anyway.

If this argument is going to be as retarded as the one on Lokpal then i am not interested to continue, your lack of depth in counter questioning is some what baffling to me. I wont be surprised with such an superficial thought process you wont join one of those organization one day.
If you hadn't noticed i was agreeing with your point.

my second point was that grouping people is also a human trait. humans are a social species and cant live individually. there will always be groups and these groups can vary from nationality, tribal, ethnicity, race, religion etc. Point being if tomorrow an atheist blows up a religious place then religious people will group you with him and blame you aswell.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
If you hadn't noticed i was agreeing with your point.

my second point was that grouping people is also a human trait. humans are a social species and cant live individually. there will always be groups and these groups can vary from nationality, tribal, ethnicity, race, religion etc. Point being if tomorrow an atheist blows up a religious place then religious people will group you with him and blame you aswell.
Even if your in a group your still alone, fighting inside the group for some rank or position getting jostled around. We are social creatures but its a myth that we can't live alone, we are alone even now. We need others to feel safe, take their approval and get claps and pats on the shoulder to get reassured of our status in the society and hence feel your position is secure in a group but inside the group itself its a battle every day to get those approvals and acceptances, So in the end we are all alone working for 'ourself', at the end weather we are in a group,nation or any other organization we are working alone for ourselves, weather we use others as a team to get to a position or not is irrelevant we are still working for ourself. If we see the superficial nature of this attitude of seeking security in a group and inturn feeling insecure of the group be it religious or a secular one, we become more liberated by this hog wash. When we see our very methods of seeking security are the ones making us feel insecure then we cant help but be more liberated because we dont need that to give the sense of an illusory security.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Even if your in a group your still alone, fighting inside the group for some rank or position getting jostled around. We are social creatures but its a myth that we can't live alone, we are alone even now. We need others to feel safe, take their approval and get claps and pats on the shoulder to get reassured of our status in the society and hence feel your position is secure in a group but inside the group itself its a battle every day to get those approvals and acceptances, So in the end we are all alone working for 'ourself', at the end weather we are in a group,nation or any other organization we are working alone for ourselves, weather we use others as a team to get to a position or not is irrelevant we are still working for ourself. If we see the superficial nature of this attitude of seeking security in a group and inturn feeling insecure of the group be it religious or a secular one, we become more liberated by this hog wash. When we see our very methods of seeking security are the ones making us feel insecure then we cant help but be more liberated because we dont need that to give the sense of an illusory security.
The moment a child is born he is accepted into a group. A family is also a group and there well being is also one of our primary concerns. I agree that in large groups like race, religion etc one can be isolated even while being in a group but in smaller groups like families our priorities are often intermingles with theirs.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Happyness of Arabs
The Arabs aren't happy!

BUT WHERE?

They're not happy in Gaza.
They're not happy in Egypt.
They're not happy in Libya.

They're not happy in Morocco.
They're not happy in Iran.
They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.

They're not happy in Afghanistan.

They're not happy in Pakistan.
They're not happy in Syria.
They're not happy in Lebanon.

In short they are unhappy in every muslim country.

The Arabs are happy!

BUT WHERE?

They're happy in England.

They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Germany.
They're happy in Sweden.

They're happy in the USA.
They're happy in Norway.
They're happy in India.

They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

WHOM DO THEY BLAME THEN?

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE
HAPPY IN!
This sounds too familiar. Well, not only Arabs/Muslims are guilty of this level of hypocrisy, this should be pointed out also to some Indians...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
This sounds too familiar. Well, not only Arabs/Muslims are guilty of this level of hypocrisy, this should be pointed out also to some Indians...
oh please spare us the lecture. some Indians is also not quite accurate. the loony fringe more like and these kind of beings lurk around in all countries..somehow there kind have gotten power by using religion in the middle east. its fortunate radicals dont have any power in the democratic world since most people are quite sane voters.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
quOTE=Oracle;281281 It is a shit thread because it resembles mental retardation.QUOTE

Of Arabs?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The moment a child is born he is accepted into a group. A family is also a group and there well being is also one of our primary concerns. I agree that in large groups like race, religion etc one can be isolated even while being in a group but in smaller groups like families our priorities are often intermingles with theirs.
No one says the child is not accepted in a group when he is born, thats how most groups are formed they are handed down from generation to generation. Belonging to a group by identity, cause or mutual priorities does not mean you stop working for yourself and even if you look out for your fellow family members its still "your" family, your little corner, your furniture or whatever, you seek your self satisfaction and security through them and as long as the mind is attached you will seek to protect that which you identify with, your family, your religion, your group etc., As modern man has more and more stuff to identify with and get attached he has more to lose and so more to protect and fight for. So he lives in more fear than the tribal man who has less things and stuff he is attached to and so less things to fight for.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
People like gpm are always ignorant.

even he himself isn't happy (judging by his recent posts).

so in classic gpm style posting i will claim gpm is an arab.
Yes. I am an Arab Hindu. I am in USA if New Delhi is in USA. But I do not blame west for all ills of my people.

PS: Pakistan govt claimed that Kasab is a Hindu. Yeah, a Hindu zionist. So am I a Hindu Arab, or is it Arab Hindu?

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yes. I am an Arab Hindu. I am in USA if New Delhi is in USA. But I do not blame west for all ills of my people.

PS: Pakistan govt claimed that Kasab is a Hindu. Yeah, a Hindu zionist. So am I a Hindu Arab, or is it Arab Hindu?
1. arabs are unhappy.
2. you are unhappy.

So you = arab.

Thats how you generalize people.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles