Haman10 from Iran

Shirman

Country flag
Khosh amadid to DFI @Haman10 and my heartiest salaam darood to you from a big fan of your talented leader Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani who i think is currently your Expediency council chairman in Iran and a prominent figure in recent Iran Nuclear talks and also was in (Iran-Iraq war).......i've read many book on his strategies and got to say a marvelous man and lucky for Iran to have such guys like him.........Enjoy your stay on this forum and hope to see a lot from you.......i remember my grand father who went to Iran (during Shah era in 1975 little later after Indo-Pak war of '71.....and spoke some marvelous things about Iran he loved his precious Iranian carpets which he brought during his visit and frowned at anybody from my family who dared touch them........
anyways welcome to DFI............

Last edited by a moderator:

Shirman

Country flag
^^^^^^^^^^On another note i hope you and @sanjeevjino will not clash and be like in this pic below

Pic is of two private planes of VIPs of respective countries at Davos in Switzerland on the sidelines of World Economic forum...........

Haman10

Khosh amadid to DFI @Haman10 and my heartiest salaam darood to you from a big fan of your talented leader Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani who i think is currently your Expediency council chairman in Iran and a prominent figure in recent Iran Nuclear talks and also was in (Iran-Iraq war).......i've read many book on his strategies and got to say a marvelous man and lucky for Iran to have such guys like him.........Enjoy your stay on this forum and hope to see a lot from you.......i remember my grand father who went to Iran (during Shah era in 1975 little later after Indo-Pak war of '71.....and spoke some marvelous things about Iran he loved his precious Iranian carpets which he brought during his visit and frowned at anybody from my family who dared touch them........
anyways welcome to DFI............
thank u very much my dear :D

Haman10

a warm welcome to D.F.I. mate:namaste:i am extremely sorry for this belated welcome.now i may seem to be an unknown person to you in this forum but we have had a series of discussion on PDF about the Iranian dynasties ruling over medieval Bengal.so i am extremely glad to have an Iranian member like you amongst us in this forum.hope we can learn a lot about each other's country and our glorious ancient civilizations:thumb:
thank u very much brother :thumb:

i am also extremely happy for signing in this forum ! you people are super friendly !

i love your culture and people . i WILL visit india one day and i am sure i'll never forget my trip !

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
@Haman10, If you were given a choice in practices, To live in Islamic Republic of Iran or Imperial Iran ..

Which one you would prefer ?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
^^^^^^^^^^On another note i hope you and @sanjeevjino will not clash and be like in this pic below

Pic is of two private planes of VIPs of respective countries at Davos in Switzerland on the sidelines of World Economic forum...........
I saw the Picture Last week ..even the Pilots also speak with each other

mikhail

Country flag
thank u very much brother :thumb:

i am also extremely happy for signing in this forum ! you people are super friendly !

i love your culture and people . i WILL visit india one day and i am sure i'll never forget my trip !
you and your countrymen are always welcome in India :namaste:and if you come here you'll find one thing for sure which is that the common Indian people have got a huge respect for Iran and it's people.in fact most of them respect the guts shown by Iran in the face of overwhelming odds by standing firm against the most powerful country on earth for more than 3 decades in a stretch:thumb:

Haman10

@Haman10, If you were given a choice in practices, To live in Islamic Republic of Iran or Imperial Iran ..

Which one you would prefer ?
mate , i'm sorry this question floats in the minds of some people , and the reason is some shahi (pro shah) iranians spewing all over the net

here is the deal : iranians who want islamic republic stay in iran and the ones who dont want it (a very large number of 3-4 million ) are already living in whether US or some EU country

of course this is not 100% percent true but trust me ! its mostly true ! except for the ones who left the country for education like my cousin .

anyhow , i live in islamic republic and i'm proud of it .

living under the dictatorship of a sellout western wannabe is not something a patriot wants , is not something people want .

let me be honest with u mate , iran was NOTHING during the time of shah ! we had the best fighter jets of the time , like F-14 , having F-14 is like having F-22 nowadays ! but we couldnt even produce an screw of it !

we had the best tanks but we didnt know how to drive them !!!!! we were NOTHING !!!

but today , we are the 15th leading scientific nation of the world and we can at least defend ourselves !

Blackwater

mate , i'm sorry this question floats in the minds of some people , and the reason is some shahi (pro shah) iranians spewing all over the net

here is the deal : iranians who want islamic republic stay in iran and the ones who dont want it (a very large number of 3-4 million ) are already living in whether US or some EU country

of course this is not 100% percent true but trust me ! its mostly true ! except for the ones who left the country for education like my cousin .

living under the dictatorship of a sellout western wannabe is not something a patriot wants , is not something people want .

let me be honest with u mate , iran was NOTHING during the time of shah ! we had the best fighter jets of the time , like F-14 , having F-14 is like having F-22 nowadays ! but we couldnt even produce an screw of it !

we had the best tanks but we didnt know how to drive them !!!!! we were NOTHING !!!

but today , we are the 15th leading scientific nation of the world and we can at least defend ourselves !

iranians have suffered isolation during islamic rule. shah rule was better, u can produce eng and doctor during shah rule also,u had the best tank who stopped u to produce more or learn.

who was stopping u.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
You are right in your view, But we dont get pictures like Woman in Uniform and the confidence they used to have ..

For example >

===================
===================

I can be wrong though, In my view ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles