Hafiz Saeed vows to enter India

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
जब गीदड़ की मौत आती है वो शहर की तरफ भागता है

Jab geedar ki maut aati hai to woh shahar ki taraf bhaagta hai

This is the fitting proverb for that terrorist.

oh..dev has already mentioned it...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
messiah, I think the message is lost in translation lol. Hindi main batta deh bro, mujhe hindi sirf padhni nahi aati, otherwise I know it. :)
how can one not know how to read when he can speak it ?

even im not as proefficient in reading hindi as im english but i can still read it.

first one is garajne wale badal braste nahi

Im not good at spelling hindi words in english.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Garajte hue baadal my a**. That douchebag makes about as much sense as I do when having downed a bottle of chhang. :pound:. "Vow to enter India" Yeah and I vow to take Islamabad as my personal backyard by 2017. :becky:

Tronic

for the first one - in english the same could be - barking dogs seldom bite - people who make tall claims and do big talk, seldom walk the claims/talk. hafeez saeed is all talk and no show, false bravado.

second one -i think the opposite can be translated vaguely to - the proof of the pudding is in the eating (which in this case is not) -till the time you dont do a thing or carry out a thing you wont know what's in it. i guess its a challenge thrown, that try and cross over and get a taste of our reception on the border by the army and till the time he wont attempt that, he wont know what's waiting for him.
Got it. Thanks a lot ritesh. :)

how can one not know how to read when he can speak it ?

even im not as proefficient in reading hindi as im english but i can still read it.
I only had Punjabi and finally got Hindi in 4th standard, after which I went to boarding school and dropped Hindi soon after. I used to know how to read and write Hindi but eventually forgot with time. Now I'm in Canada so there is even less of a chance of e picking it up again lol. Even though I've got pretty fluent in reading and writing Punjabi here lol.

Parthy

Air Warrior
I am sure He'll enter India soon... But in a Coffin box... :D

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Let him enter the border ...and greet him with bullet storm...It saves the money and risk of sending special forces across border

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles