Hafiz Saeed has free rein at Jamat-ud-Dawa rally in Islamabad

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

A terrorist tag by the United Nations Security Council and a $10 million reward for his capture by the United States sit lightly on the man India holds responsible as the mastermind of the November 2008 attacks in Mumbai.

On Friday, as Pakistan marked the memory of soldiers killed in its 1965 war against India, Hafiz Saeed swept into the well-tended capital for a rally by Jamat-ud-Dawa, the organisation that he leads, and which is a front for the militant Lashkar-e-Taiba, banned by the Musharraf regime months after 9/11.

Causing traffic jams and road blocks, the procession of cars and trucks drove in from Rawalpindi, the garrison city where the Pakistan military has its headquarters, and where Mr. Saeed had addressed another rally earlier in the day, at the historic Liaquat Bagh grounds.

Almost all the men – there were no women – in the rally wore black, and waved the black and white standard of the JuD, with its insignia of a sword and the first Kalma in Urdu.

Near the National Assembly, Pakistan's parliament, people spilled out to D chowk in the evening and sat in neatly arranged chairs. Mr. Saeed, addressed his audience of stick wielding youth from a stage made up of three container trucks emblazoned with a large green banner setting out his campaign agenda -- "water aggression" by India, "killings by India" at the LoC, freedom for Kashmir, US drone strikes and terrorism in Pakistan.

The sea of white and black flags waved often in appreciation at his words, which were mostly concerning India and the Kashmir question. Every now and then the silence from the rapt audience would be broken with shouts of "Hafiz Saeed aage badho hum tumhare saath hai(Hafiz Saeed lead the way we are with you) or slogans proclaiming jihad. Security cameras ensured surveillance and even the TV crew was precariously perched on two Maersk containers. Mr. Saeed portrays the JUD as a social work organisation, but his speech was almost entirely about why Pakistan must make no moves for peace with India, though he said he was not for aggression or enmity.

Swinging between sarcasm and rhetoric, he denounced the attempts at talks between the two countries, saying Pakistan should not participate in any such process, back channel or otherwise, until the Kashmir question was resolved.

India, he claimed, was using its consulates in Afghanistan for terrorism in Balochistan, it was behind the bloodletting in Karachi, and it was flooding Pakistan by releasing waters from its dams. Until all these issues were resolved there was no need for talks or trade, nor was there any need to take electricity from India, he declared.

India has been demanding that Pakistan address its concern over Saeed's virulent speeches, apart from his involvement in sending armed young men into Kashmir.

But like the previous government, the Nawaz Sharif government too seems to have decided to let him be. In its budget this year, the Punjab government even allocated Rs 61 million to JuD, defending the move as necessary in the light of services provided by the organisation. In 2009, Saeed's detention in the Mumbai terror attack was set aside by the high court in Lahore which did not find any evidence linking him with the incident.

Saeed's diatribe against India comes at a time that the two sides are preparing for a possible meeting of their Prime Ministers later this month, on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in New York.

External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid will meet Pakistan Prime Minister's national security and foreign policy Sartaj Aziz on September 13 in the Kyrgyz capital of Bishkek in this regard.

Hafiz Saeed has free rein at Jamat-ud-Dawa rally in Islamabad - The Hindu

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
a brahmos missile would have taken care of them...............

truck bomb would have been easy, but Brahmos would have been spectacular to send massage to all.

tramp

a brahmos missile would have taken care of them...............

truck bomb would have been easy, but Brahmos would have been spectacular to send massage to all.
R&AW needs to be more proactive in taking out blighters like Hafeez Sayeed and Dawood Ibrahim. We recently read about ISI plan to liquidate Asma Jehangir during her India visit.

What prevents us from mounting covert ops inside Pakistan.... anyway they keep blaming India even for a crow dropping on a car's windshield in Pakistan. So why not give them something more real to crib about?

SamwiseTheBrave

i think its high time that the Parliament passed a law to define the scope, powers, responsibilities and limitations of our intelligence agencies, whether they be NCTC, RAW, IB & CBI. this will ensure that NO future govt. in the centre can meddle with or curtail the indepedence and autonomy of these institutions (ala IK Gujral windwing up our covert ops capability), compared to the currently untenable arragements of shady sounding and fragile "political consensus" which places narrow partisan gains over national secuirty (ala IB vs. CBI in the Ishrat Jahan case).
Covert Intelligence and National Security is too crucial a matter to be left to politicans alone !

JBH22

Each Time Pakistanis when they bark about how cowards Hindus are or how weak Indian army is, then show them the below photo.

mikhail

Country flag
Indians ke tou tatti nikal jatee hai Hafiz ka naam soon ker
first of all introduce yourself to all the members in the forum by starting a thread in the Introduction section!
now as far as this hafiz sayeed is concerned,i am damn sure that he is one chicken hearted guy.heck if he would have been such a fearful character then why is he hiding in pakistan!i mean if he really wnats to prove his superiority over the Indians why don't he just cross the LoC and lead an attack on the Indian Army positions in Kashmir!
now i will give you the answers to the above questions.first he is nothing but a faint hearted coward who is terribly afraid of the Indian Intelligence agency aka R&AW.that's why he lives in a house which is nothing but a fortresss surrounded by at least 50 heavily armed men!
i bet he can't even take on an average Indian teenager on his own before peeing in his pants!that's what he really is a fcuking,cowardly looser!

naseem

first of all introduce yourself to all the members in the forum by starting a thread in the Introduction section!
now as far as this hafiz sayeed is concerned,i am damn sure that he is one chicken hearted guy.heck if he would have been such a fearful character then why is he hiding in pakistan!i mean if he really wnats to prove his superiority over the Indians why don't he just cross the LoC and lead an attack on the Indian Army positions in Kashmir!
now i will give you the answers to the above questions.first he is nothing but a faint hearted coward who is terribly afraid of the Indian Intelligence agency aka R&AW.that's why he lives in a house which is nothing but a fortresss surrounded by at least 50 heavily armed men!
i bet he can't even take on an average Indian teenager on his own before peeing in his pants!that's what he really is a fcuking,cowardly looser!
In that case you invite your army chief to take position at loc we will send saeed

mikhail

Country flag
In that case you invite your army chief to take position at loc we will send saeed
believe me mate our COAS General Bikram Singh has a lot of important things to do than going to the LoC.but in his absence i'll be more than happy to take his place at the LoC.but the main question is whether that coward SoB hafeez sayeed will have the courage to even face an ordinary Indian like me!

dhananjay1

Use some of the missiles, don't just parade them on 15th August every year.

bennedose

In fact this sort of meeting between an Indian army chief and a terrorist Pakistani has happened in the past. One occurred soon after the Kargil war when Kiyani met Gen Malik at the LoC. It was decided that they would compare the lengths of their male organs to settle the winner.

It was agreed that the length would be measured from tip to the testicles.

First Gen Malik dropped his pants and in the presence of a judge, and Kiyani used a measuring tape and noted "6 inches".

Then Kiyani dropped his pants. Gen Malik put one end of the tape to the tip and was shocked to find no balls.

"What's this!??" he exclaimed

Kiyani giggled and said "I win. Please note the length as 100 km. I left my balls on top of Tiger Hill 100 km away when the Indian army shot them off in 1999.

Pakistan is a winner nation. No scratch that Pakistan is a wiener nation

naseem

In fact this sort of meeting between an Indian army chief and a terrorist Pakistani has happened in the past. One occurred soon after the Kargil war when Kiyani met Gen Malik at the LoC. It was decided that they would compare the lengths of their male organs to settle the winner.

It was agreed that the length would be measured from tip to the testicles.

First Gen Malik dropped his pants and in the presence of a judge, and Kiyani used a measuring tape and noted "6 inches".

Then Kiyani dropped his pants. Gen Malik put one end of the tape to the tip and was shocked to find no balls.

"What's this!??" he exclaimed

Kiyani giggled and said "I win. Please note the length as 100 km. I left my balls on top of Tiger Hill 100 km away when the Indian army shot them off in 1999.

Pakistan is a winner nation. No scratch that Pakistan is a wiener nation
For your kind information pakistan army is still there at kargil and your own people dont consider it a victory

naseem

believe me mate our COAS General Bikram Singh has a lot of important things to do than going to the LoC.but in his absence i'll be more than happy to take his place at the LoC.but the main question is whether that coward SoB hafeez sayeed will have the courage to even face an ordinary Indian like me!
Oh what a brave indian who is challenging an old man who walks with a help of a stick

bennedose

For your kind information pakistan army is still there at kargil and your own people dont consider it a victory
:hail: I already said that. Pakistan soldiers left their balls in Kargil and more Pakistanis will be born once those balls ar used to produce children inthe same way that Md Ghazni created Pakistanis out of Indian women in 4 million BC.

Why are you so modest? Are you not a Pakjabi? Shame shame. Not only is the Pakistan army still in Kargil, but let me post a list of Pakistani achievements

1. Pakistani pilots shot down Israeli pilots in the Arab Israeli wars
2. Pakistan defeated the Soviet Union in Afghanistan
3. Pakistan defeated the Indian army in 1971 and handed Bangladesh over to the East Pakistanis
4. Pakistan defeated America in its war on terror
5. Pakistan has the world's most advanced elevated mag-rail railway system in Kraaachi
6. The world's tallest tower is coming up in Kraaachi
7. Pakistan has made more sacrifices than anyone else on earth
8. Pakistan captured Mumbai from India in 2008
9. Pakistan captured Lahore from India in 1947 and again in 1965
10. In 1971 when the cowardly Indian navy attacked Kraaachi, Pakistani ships, like transformers simply went underwater and fooled the stupid Hindu cowards
11. When a landslide blocked occurred near Siachen 200 Pakistani soldiers held back the snow with their bodies so that 180 million Pakistanis were saved. Truly Allah is great, but Pakistan is greater and the Pakistan army is the greatest.
12. When a landslide blocked the Karakoram highway in 2009, the highway was repaired in the record time of 8 years.
13. SUPARCO has launched more satellites and better satellites than many nations including Ghana, Somalia and India
14. If you are using Microsoft Windows it is because of a 13 year old Pakistani genius who has been recognized by the goras at Microsoft as a genius.
15. When Arab nations want soldiers to kill Shias it is always the Pakistani army that defeats the Shias
16. When Arab nations or gora nation of the west need servants and slaves - Pakistan is the leader.
17. Although kafir Indians are either stealing water from Pakistan or stealing electricity from the water, a Pakistani has made petrol from water

Pakistani soldiers at Kargil is nothing in comparison to all these achievements

Last edited:

bennedose

Hafiz Saeed sent his son to fight Jihad in Kashmir. He was not brave enough to go himself. After his son was given his 72 houris in India, Hafiz Saeed married his son's widow in a glorious tradition so that she would not feel left out.

dhananjay1

Oh what a brave indian who is challenging an old man who walks with a help of a stick
An old hate monger who is asking other men to kill Kafirs. "Old men" like this jihadi scum Hafiz saeed needs the stick shoved down his throat or someplace better. But even young healthy jihadis of Pak army surrendered in legions to Indian army, when they were "bravely" killing Bangladesi men, women and children.

naseem

An old hate monger who is asking other men to kill Kafirs. "Old men" like this jihadi scum Hafiz saeed needs the stick shoved down his throat or someplace better. But even young healthy jihadis of Pak army surrendered in legions to Indian army, when they were "bravely" killing Bangladesi men, women and children.
You Were outnumbering us by 6 to1 in 71 and still you had to create mukti banni to fight us. Well thats very brave and your own field marshall has said that pakistan army fought very bravely in 71 war

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
You Were outnumbering us by 6 to1 in 71 and still you had to create mukti banni to fight us. Well thats very brave and your own field marshall has said that pakistan army fought very bravely in 71 war
You know why Gen. AAK Niazi was fired after his surrender? He fell for a bluff from JFR Jacob. Read about it before you come here to rant.

And yeah btw we fought Longewala when you outnumbered us 1:20 and still won.

And on topic. Good that Pakistan allows these. Waiting for 2014 to see how the Geo-Politics of the region shifts.

Last edited:

p2prada

It wasn't just a victory, it was a one-sided massacre. Call it extermination if you will.

And on topic. Good that Pakistan allows these. Waiting for 2014 to see how the Geo-Politics of the region shifts.
I am quite wary about it, especially looking at how their attempts at infiltration has picked up.

I really wonder if Pak and TTP will continue their fight.

p2prada

We want to bring Saeed to justice using legal means, not scare the shit out of him.

naseem

You know why Gen. AAK Niazi was fired after his surrender? He fell for a bluff from JFR Jacob. Read about it before you come here to rant.

65 ki jung mai hamarai muthi bhar sipahio nai tumharai hazaro foujio ka hamla rok diya tha woh bhoul gayai

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles