Guys I have something to say

Iamanidiot

Guys!! I have something personally good to say I got my first victory in business .I won the service tax case for my father in the apellate tribunal in Bangalore.Great learning experience for me and this is something I can share with others.It will help is their dealings with Babus

Last edited:

niharjhatn

Yup for me personally a four year battle and reading books on service tax law and finally after finding consultants are bloodsuckers.Then searching for a new one then working in tandom with him and discovering and learning a lot from him and the books
What is the difference between vampires and solicitors?

Vampires only suck blood at night :rofl:

Your story pleases me. :thumb:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
So...what were the super secret tricks you used to deal with babus ? :troll:

Iamanidiot

What is the difference between vampires and solicitors?

Vampires only suck blood at night :rofl:

Your story pleases me. :thumb:
The thing is be prepared to hunt for good solicitors need not necessarily be a famous solicitor need not be the one who helps you in closing your case.One thing I learnt is an enterpreneur must have a very good grip on tax law its reach,limits and loopholes my service training greatly helped me here

Nagraj

This is awesome....
why not write something more.
this will help others deal with babudom.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Congrats mate. Good news. I knew you had come to bangalore some time back for this case as you told me. Good on ya.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Congrats!!! But do write what this is all about. Otherwise we cannot really feel what you feel. It will be an empty congratulations.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
BTW it can't be called a victory in business. Victory in business is when you snatch an order from your rival.!!

Iamanidiot

BTW it can't be called a victory in business. Victory in business is when you snatch an order from your rival.!!
Spoken like a true gujju trader.Let me see what you say when they slap a tax notice to you

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Illegal work ROTFLAMO you never got a proper tax kiss
Well a couple of years back an income tax scrutiny. Not a notice but the routine lottery system where you get picked out. All was clean. Still they took 50k.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Good for you!

Well done!

Iamanidiot

Well a couple of years back an income tax scrutiny. Not a notice but the routine lottery system where you get picked out. All was clean. Still they took 50k.
Try a notice from the customs and central excise wallahs

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles