Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
This is totally ridiculous. A charlatan godman has mocked the L&O. Khattar's govt. has failed in maintaining L&O. Yes, a few might say what could he have done, but let's not forget, a private militia can't run against the power of the govt. Explicit orders should have been given to shoot-to-kill in advance. They expected this situation, and still letting the situation getting out of hand is a blunder.

captscooby81

Country flag
News is coming that already 11 dead 3 or DSS supporters . Well I really don't understand when they know situation is critical what stopped from deploying the army. Why did they wanted to act like they are in control and make things go out of worse why don't we see administration taking proactive steps rather always reactive ones . .

Hope the army steps in faster and restore normalcy hope it doesn't get out of control too much .

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
He has large number of followings. And this was supposed to happen. Killing will just give goons a chance to go full nuts.
So, what should be done? Let them loose and destroy govt. property? In such circumstances, the govt. should use force, it's their duty, their responsibility. It's not like they haven't gone nuts already.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
News is coming that already 11 dead 3 or DSS supporters . Well I really don't understand when they know situation is critical what stopped from deploying the army. Why did they wanted to act like they are in control and make things go out of worse why don't we see administration taking proactive steps rather always reactive ones . .

Hope the army steps in faster and restore normalcy hope it doesn't get out of control too much .
Pulling in the Army was necessary, but really wish the govt. was in a situation not to. The Army already has enough on its plate on both LC and LAC and these mofos are creating a internal security issue right now. The govt. should have given an order in advance about shoot-to-kill if they had passed a threshold.

Bharat Ek Khoj

So, what should be done? Let them loose and destroy govt. property? In such circumstances, the govt. should use force, it's their duty, their responsibility. It's not like they haven't gone nuts already.
You might want to recall what happened after a normal guy like Hardik Patel's rally.

Bharat Ek Khoj

He became a flop. It was liberandus who exaggerated the situation. Here we are talking of a private militia, who have real weapons. How else to deal with them? Any explanation?
The outcome in Gujarat was atrocity of police. Imagine what could happen when people have weapons ?? Entire region will be turned into warzone.
There are enough safety measure taken by gov, like giving holiday in schools for 2-3 days. ( I don't remember, I just read the newspaper today)

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Complete failure of BJP.

Is this Achhe Din? What is feku Modi doing?

4 states are burning. Media is reporting that Entire BJP cabinet went to this BABA's ashram for blessing after election. Aak Thoo on that cabinet.

Just 30 mins ago Hariyana BJP's education minister defended thugs goons. Aak Thoo on that minister.

Our gov can't even control a thug and his goons and they are dreaming about fighting against China and Pak on two front war. Shame on GoI, shame on GoH its time to for them to start wearing bangles.

Enough is enough. BJP has completely failed to provide law and order in India. In 2017 Guj election I won't be voting for feku BJP gov. Aak Thoo.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
bhench*d kya mazaak laga rakha hai ...

kisi ko bhi Godman bana dety hai ...

what the hell man .... this is so bizarre!!!!!!! F***

it's people's fault and no else is responsible....

The outcome in Gujarat was atrocity of police. Imagine what could happen when people have weapons ?? Entire region will be turned into warzone.
There are enough safety measure taken by gov, like giving holiday in schools for 2-3 days. ( I don't remember, I just read the newspaper today)
aise kaise ???

India's population is 1.3 billion

even if few thousands do the tamasha.. nothing going to happen.. be calm!!!

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
This is worth a read and well-explained. @Bharat Ek Khoj, your points too :)

Media and people outraging about state surrendering to #DeraSachaSauda rioters in, over-simply the problem. Questions is - how do you prevent such a large body of people from going on rampage? People who're ready to defy police and authority for their 'Pitaji'? These people shouldn't have been allowed to gather in first place. Counter-point to that is if the state governments had stopped large body of troops from moving towards Panchkula, the violence would've still happened. These people did not come in 1s or 2s. But in droves. People would've still died in police action. But out of high visibility area like Panchkula. Once these people gathered, violence was a foregone conclusion if verdict went against #GurmeetRamRahimSingh . There were more than enough forces from state and center. Question is would such force deter people drunk on Kool-Aid of their 'Pitaji's' innocence? Nope. Only course of action was deter by force - shoot in the air hoping people would be scared. And if that doesn't work, shoot at the people. Hoping that works and dissipates crowd. But how many people will you shoot at? It can quickly become a massacre. Each INSAS rifle holds 25+ rounds. Do the numbers. Firing has to be used to instill fear of police/army amongst rioters so that other riot control measures become effective. Its not a turkey shoot. Once you break the crowd cohesion by demonstrating that you've upper hand in inflicting violence, you can make them scatter and retreat. In this case, after initial rioting by #DeraSachaSauda followers, the police has opened up fire. And media hype not withstanding, have broken-up the crowd. Now it is required to mop them up. And ensure these people don't harass residents of Panchkula. Given the scale of manpower which had congregated, what has happened is comparatively much-much smaller. Local residents who've suffered property/vehicle damage should be compensated by the Haryana/Punjab state government. This situation should normalize in ground zero in next few hours. But need to keep a look-out in other towns/cities with large #DeraSachaSauda followers to prevent violence outbreak.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Complete failure of BJP.

Is this Achhe Din? What is feku Modi doing?

4 states are burning. Media is reporting that Entire BJP cabinet went to this BABA's ashram for blessing after election. Aak Thoo on that cabinet.

Just 30 mins ago Hariyana BJP's education minister defended thugs goons. Aak Thoo on that minister.

Our gov can't even control a thug and his goons and they are dreaming about fighting against China and Pak on two front war. Shame on GoI, shame on GoH its time to for them to start wearing bangles.

Enough is enough. BJP has completely failed to provide law and order in India. In 2017 Guj election I won't be voting for feku BJP gov. Aak Thoo.
Yes, a brilliant idea. So, whom you going to vote? CONgress? I mean that isn't a bad idea.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Kejriwal urged to maintain peace

What is PM doing?
LoL ......................

btw 13 baba supporters killed
INDIAN people are dying, There is nothing to LOL bout.

Yes, a brilliant idea. So, whom you going to vote? CONgress? I mean that isn't a bad idea.
I'd rather not vote for anyone (as I don't even believe in democracy) But yeah corrupt CONgress is million times better than Feku BJP. Aak Thoo on BJP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles