Gujarat PSU lost Rs 4,216 cr in three years: CAG

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Gujarat before 10 years, and after 10 years.The difference. Than take any other state before 10 years, and after 10 years, take the difference.And than compare these differences with each other.

Poseidon

Country flag
"¨"¨"©Get your facts straight bud.Just consider before 10 years' data and compare now.You need not to compare different states with each other.You need to compare states with themselves.By your posts I really assume you actually lack the basic knowledge....
Sir Knowledgeable Knight,
This is based on a 10 year data or do I need to teach you-2011-2001=10?
Among all the 26 districts, the ratio is the lowest in Surat, the diamond and textile hub where there are only 788 females to every 1,000 males. In 2001, it was 810.

In Surat, the urban population has grown by 65% since 2001. Today, 48 lakh of its 60 lakh population lives in urban areas. But the sex ratio in urban Surat is just 757, way below the national average of 940 females per 1,000 males.

The situation is no better in Kutch, one of the rapidly industrialising districts of the state.

From 942 females per 1,000 males in 2001, the figure has come down to 907 in 2011 in this district, where urban population has grown by 52% in the last 10 years.
Source already provided & your Modi has completed 10+ years of rule in Gujarat.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Sir Knowledgeable Knight,"¨This is based on a 10 year data or do I need to teach you-2011-2001=10?"¨"¨Source already provided & your Modi has completed 10+ years of rule in Gujarat.
"¨"¨Oh good lord, and what about other states ?? Surat is just a city, not representing whole Gujarat.Do you know that or you lack of that basic knowledge,too."©Whole Gujarat's is 920.... MMR, IMR , Child sex ratio has increased."©Should I post more sources and articles how Gujarat has got GDP in double figures, the agricultural growth ??

Last edited:

Poseidon

Country flag
"¨"¨"©And where did you go to wash your brain with mud filled water ?? Indian national con-gr-ass.com/xxx seriously dude, you need to grow up.
Kiddo,
Firstpost.com is British daily online news magazine.
And someone should teach you to debate with proper sources.
And I am waiting your answer as to why Sex ratio has declined in 10 years in Vibrant Gujarat.
Anyways I will come back again in the evening.:bye:

"¨"¨
Oh good lord, and what about other states ?? Surat is just a city, not representing whole Gujarat.Whole Gujarat's is 920.... "©Should I post more sources and articles how Gujarat has got GDP in double figures, the agricultural growth ??
Prlsss explain how Gujarats Sex ratio declined in the past 10 years from 922 to 918 whereas Kerals,Assams increased.

Last edited:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Kiddo,"¨Firstpost.com is British daily online news magazine."¨And someone should teach you to debate with proper sources."¨And I am waiting your answer as to why Sex ratio has declined in 10 years in Vibrant Gujarat."¨Anyways I will come back again in the evening.:bye:
"¨"¨Oh, you really messed up your brain, didn't you. Give me whole Gujarat's number, not only Surat.And let me tell you, Surat has more fluctuation in population than any other city.It has more out of state workers and also it's most of Gujju businessman also live in Mumbai."©But, no point of discussion with you as you would never understand.

Galaxy

Country flag
Kiddo,
Firstpost.com is British daily online news magazine.
And someone should teach you to debate with proper sources.
And I am waiting your answer as to why Sex ratio has declined in 10 years in Vibrant Gujarat.
Anyways I will come back again in the evening.:bye:

FirstPost is owned by Network 18. There are many channels, part of Network 18 like Congress-IBN, INB-7, Lokmat etc.

Do you know biggest Congressi Chaploss, Rajdeep Sardesi is one of the largest individual stakeholder of Network 18 and he is Editor-in-chief of IBN network. :rofl:.

http://network18online.com/people.html#rajdeep

http://www.network18online.com/

Last edited:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Kiddo,"¨Firstpost.com is British daily online news magazine."¨And someone should teach you to debate with proper sources."¨And I am waiting your answer as to why Sex ratio has declined in 10 years in Vibrant Gujarat."¨Anyways I will come back again in the evening.:bye:"¨"¨"¨"¨"¨Prlsss explain how Gujarats Sex ratio declined in the past 10 years from 922 to 918 whereas Kerals,Assams increased.
"¨"¨"©It's almost same.Which isn't significant."©You need to consider Child Sex Ratio, Maternal mortality Rate, Infant Mortality Rate.Sex ratio fluctuate very frequently because of migration of people.e.g. My sister got married and she's in Mumbai now.So 1 woman is counted less.The main figures which shows how any region got development are health related figures which are child sex ratio, MMR, IMR,etc...Seriously dude, I'm the guy from the field who sometimes deals with these number.I know which is significant or not.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Gujarat records highest decadal agricultural growth rate of 10.97% - Economic Times

http://articles.economictimes.india...-vibrant-gujarat-global-summit-image-makeover

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...vibrant-gujarat-industrial-sector-india-s-gdp

These are very recent news and I'm lazy enough to post them as a thread, Hope Poseidon would see this articles and better wash his brain with clean water which will be generated from Asia's biggest desalination plant to be set up in Gujarat.....:lol:

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
There are 100 criteria to judge/compare performance of Gujarat vis-a-vis other states. Gujarat may not be best in all. It's impossible It will take time to be numero uno in most of the parameter after 40 years of Congress misrule and corruption. Still, Doing far better than most of the states on many many parameter. Going forward, It will move upward only. Thanks to best CM of the country. Haters gonna Hate. :cool2:

Gujarat may become India's largest industrial state

Mar 23, 2012

Gujarat may become India�s largest industrial state - India - DNA

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
After seeing various Tourism video, I am planning to visit Gujarat to spend some time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Maharashtra's state GDP is still the largest in India ie nearly 14 % of India's GDP but the growth rate
has slowed down because of a variety of reasons

Gujarat's GDP is around 6.6 % of India's GDP Gujarat's rank is FIFTH in GDP contribution ie
after Maharashtra , UP , Andhra and TN

Maharshtra's GDP is LARGER than Pakistan's GDP :thumb:

How ever Maharashtra's LEAD is unassailable even though
Maharashtra's GDP is growing at 7 % PA compared to Gujarat's 10 % PA

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Maharashtra's state GDP is still the largest in India ie nearly 14 % of India's GDP but the growth rate
has slowed down because of a variety of reasons

Gujarat's GDP is around 6.6 % of India's GDP Gujarat's rank is FIFTH in GDP contribution ie
after Maharashtra , UP , Andhra and TN

Maharshtra's GDP is LARGER than Pakistan's GDP :thumb:

How ever Maharashtra's LEAD is unassailable even though
Maharashtra's GDP is growing at 7 % PA compared to Gujarat's 10 % PA
It's a 1 year matter....
See this
Business Line : Industry & Economy News : Gujarat leads in growth, South India needs to catch up: Mckinsey

Oracle

So, Modi is not the invincible nor the infallible?

pankaj nema

Country flag
Maharastra's backward regions ie Vidarbha and Marathwada are now slowly slowly coming up

This will ensure that Maharashtra's GDP continues to grow at a healthy rate and entire state
becomes developed

Maharastra's politicians and bureaucrats are constantly heckled by the media and opposition about
Maharashtra LOOSING its Number One tag

This competition from other states always keeps the state govt on its toes

pmaitra

Maharastra's backward regions ie Vidarbha and Marathwada are now slowly slowly coming up

This will ensure that Maharashtra's GDP continues to grow at a healthy rate and entire state
becomes developed

Maharastra's politicians and bureaucrats are constantly heckled by the media and opposition about
Maharashtra LOOSING its Number One tag

This competition from other states always keeps the state govt on its toes
Bollywood does contribute a lot to Maharashtra's GDP, doesn't it?

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
So, Modi is not the invincible nor the infallible?
Obviously, he's a human.You can't blame him for everything or credit him for everything.What we are trying to say here is, he has given Gujarat the basic life support.He knew the pulse of Gujarat.He's doing what a leader should do and he's doing better.Failure doesn't mean he's incapable because he learns from his failure and always tries to make em right.He never fails consistently but he wins consistently and that's what matters to us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles