Guess who is this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukerchakia

Could be apple juice also, yaar. Stop making mountains out of molehills.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Could be apple juice also, yaar. Stop making mountains out of molehills.
Really apple juice. I have never been served apple juice. I am going to call up Airlines and find out if they do serve apple juice.

Blackwater

It looks like business class of international flight.

This baba has tendency to drink daru. he is not even baba now,he is politician now.

Tolaha

Really apple juice. I have never been served apple juice. I am going to call up Airlines and find out if they do serve apple juice.
They do serve apple juice in Airlines! Its not the freshly prepared one, but something like Appy Fizz.

Oracle

Apple juice in a whiskey glass? :pound: Wake up guys, the world is not what it seems.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
What's wrong if he drinks a whisky unless he advocated others not to, then he is an hypocrite.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Because he has so much money which he cant have earned legally:D
If he hasn't earned it legally, why isn't he in jail right now. He ha the balls to stand up against the govt didn't he? You think he would be at fault, when he decides to go public against the govt?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If he hasn't earned it legally, why isn't he in jail right now. He ha the balls to stand up against the govt didn't he? You think he would be at fault, when he decides to go public against the govt?
Then why did he go silent after the govt crack down on his assets?

warriorextreme

Country flag
how can he be goon? i can see clearly nirmal baba is goon because he is asking people to praise him and looting money from them....but i do not understand how we can call ramdev baba as goon without proof..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles