Greetings

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum Jovian. Hope you will have a nice time here.

Jovian

God is one of my favorite subjects to rant about! I am neither a theist nor an atheist. I am infact an agnostic! I dont like chest thumping atheists either. They are as closed minded as theists. My views are very badly taken by those who are not Indian citizens.

You can reply by hitting the reply button. If someone has posted a visitors message on your profile and if you want to reply to that post then goto his profile and post a visitors message there.

Hi again Mess,

Appreciate your honesty; on the "arrogance" part :). As I mentioned earlier, I'm not sure if my skin is thick, just hope that it still have some elasticity in them. Overall, I'm much more comfortable in taking about skin thickness and/or elascity rather then coloring.

Also already mentioned, I preferred to see people as "people". Love to stay well away from religious topics, but would not shy away from a debate if I have the time. Have to admit given my general disinterest in the subject, that tend to put me at a disadvantage talking on subjects related to it (religions that is).

Jake have tried to help me with he "visitor message" problem. To be honest, I am on the verge of throwing in the towel.

Thansk all the same,
Jovian

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If you don't see a space for typing or a "post message" button then there might be a glitch. Coz I can see them on my profile. Maybe you should message a MOD. pmaitra is a great MOD.
I think the Post Message is activated after a certain number of posts. Possibly to deter the fly by night operators!

Any problems, you should contact, Singh, the Boss, for clarification or Lurker Baba, our Head of the Technical Team.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Hi Jovian,

Here is how to reply to the visitor messages. If you want to reply for e.g. to Jake's visitor message on your profile, click on the "View conversation" on jake's message as shown below.

Once you click "View Conversation" link, it will take you to another page where you will see the "Leave Comment" box. Just type in your message and submit it by clicking "post message" button.

I hope you will be able to visitor message others.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the the channel. first with the news and fair in the views!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles