Greetings from California, ( I'd like to introduce myself)

MANT!

Thank you all for the warm welcome to the boards, I'm here to learn, and to put my 2 pennies in from time to time, so I'll be asking lots of questions..and spouting off my opinions here and there.

A little background, I work in the aviation industry (avionics), have traveled to quite a few nations during my time in the USAF and later.

My wife is from Brazil, I've been there 2 times as well.

I've never been to India, but I do have a friend that is from there, I do plan to go there in the next few years.

again, thanks...

Illusive

Country flag
Welcome to DFI, and you are always welcome to come to India. :namaste:

blueblood

Welcome aboard. There are plenty of threads here who needs some technical guidance. Enjoy your stay.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome not only to the DFI, but to India.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Thank you all for the warm welcome to the boards, I'm here to learn, and to put my 2 pennies in from time to time, so I'll be asking lots of questions..and spouting off my opinions here and there.

A little background, I work in the aviation industry (avionics), have traveled to quite a few nations during my time in the USAF and later.

My wife is from Brazil, I've been there 2 times as well.

I've never been to India, but I do have a friend that is from there, I do plan to go there in the next few years.

again, thanks...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQzkt5a2EU

:lol:
Welcome

Latika_singer

A simple user of DFI
Stay glued in DFI :ranger: Be proud to be part of no.1 indian military forum :cool2:
Have a fun time on DFI foruns :thumb: ,Off-topic foruns :tea: ,multimedia...etc
Feel free to be active :typing: in all our foruns has fun sticky threads to New users and regular users :yo: on Indian Air Force Forum

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles