Grand Son Of Shaheed Udham Singh

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

This is Jeet singh, he is grandson of Shaheed Udham Singh who killed General Dyer for Jallianwala Bagh massacre, today he is spending his days by Majdori / Labour, Some one send me on FB..

If this is true, its down right sad..

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
^^^

It's down right sad many people in India live like this. Even worse in some cases.

Knowing he's the son of the freedom fighter doesn't make it any worse for me.

shaka

^^ Sorry but this is indeed sad. Dont you think state has some responsibility towards children of freedom fighters? Anyway I dont expect anyone in the Govt.(Punjab or Central) to care about these things. They are shameless.

lemontree

Professional
^^ Sorry but this is indeed sad. Dont you think state has some responsibility towards children of freedom fighters? Anyway I dont expect anyone in the Govt.(Punjab or Central) to care about these things. They are shameless.
Udham Singh was never married,....unless the grandson is from an out of wedlock union.

The son of Param Vir Chakra winner, Lance Naik Albert Ekka, of 14 Granadiers, is an auto driver.
The state cannot spoon feed the next of kin, a lot of facilities and quotas are reserved for them, but no state can hand hold the the grandchildren of national heros.

Blackwater

Grandson of Shaheed Udham Singh

Jeet singh: grandson of Shaheed Udham Singh, who killed Gen dyer in London. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

..this is what govt.has given to him...dehadi karde ne oh..shame on punjab govt..bt us toh jyada us ilake de lokan teh jo ek shaheed di family nu help nai de sake.

Mera Bharat Mahan. Ab so sare he bae-iman:mad:

Blackwater

human value also ends on 15-1947...

i respect goras at least they took care of their loyalist and and look at above

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles