Goldman Sachs: A View From China - 2012

amoz_jc

According to Goldman Sachs, China would have a soft landing of the economy.
China is experiencing a slowdown in GDP growth, not a recession. I really wonder why many people in this forum claim that Chinese economy is in the edge of collapsing.

Last edited by a moderator:

redragon

Country flag

China is experiencing a slowdown in GDP growth, not a recession. I really wonder why many people in this forum claim that Chinese economy is in the edge of collapsing.

Because doing so making them feel comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:

huaxia rox

everyone has his views....thats not a problem.....

but which nation is going to collapse or shinning should be the result of what people can do but not what can be said.....

and as the chinese old saying goes 一叶知秋......when u know only a few high caste indians can afford internet and/or going overseas so all the indian friends turnning up in the forum by and large belong to their elite class...and when u see how much knowledge they have....how they debate issues and how they reason why this or why that is so u can probably know how high their country can go in the forseeable future.........

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles