God Of War: Ascension

Shredder

Country flag
Any GOW fans? ;)

God Of War : Ascension E3 2012 game-play trailer and release date announced
Release date : March 13 2013

A live-demo of God of War: Ascension's single-player campaign gave us a look at Kratos' new combat stylings, which looks to be faster, typically violent, and filled with experience orbs. Kratos can now manipulate the environment to create usable platforms from wreckage, pick up weapons on the ground (or in the backs of corpses) for use against enemies, and rewind time.
Camera angles tighten as Kratos clobbers enemies, and widens to present the grand scope of certain settings. He can now slam the ground for a devastating area-of-effect attack. Kratos climbs, kills, and kicks elephant-man mini-boss ass as expected.

PS - Checkout the elephant headed creature, would it have problems selling here due to religious reasons :D

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/05/e3-2012-god-of-war-ascension-single-player-revealed

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
"I am the God of War:evil:"

"I shall Make you suffer."

"You dare defy the God Of War."

"The Gods of Olympus have abandaned me. Now there is no hope:tsk:".------> Kratos

To be frank I bought the PS platform specifically for playing God Of War. Nice to see another one in the series to be out:rock:

Shredder

Country flag
Somehow I feel the graphics look just like GOW III.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles