Gobal Times Correspondant Was Aimed at by Indian Machine Gun

satish007

Israelis coward this time, they should send couple journalists to Indian Kashmir to be aimed by Pakistani, so that we are even.

cir

Binocular cannot differentiate a slit eyed from a round eyed person.

And without provocation of being fired at, none fires.

No road is constructed where the opposition can see and fire and so all that is a figment of imagination!

But of course it is good for sensationalism reporting on falsehood!
Is it true that dark coloured people(most Indians are more black than the Blacks from Africa)find it easier hiding in mud or in the silhouettes of darkness?

I guess Indian soldiers would prefer fighting their enemies under the cover of darkness and the cowards among them would therefore make a maneuver only in the deep of the night?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
sometime LMG tend to fire, with little press of finger, your correspondent has to be careful in the worlds most dangerous place.

He was quite close to become news rather then new giver.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Is it true that dark coloured people(most Indians are more black than the Blacks from Africa)find it easier hiding in mud or in the silhouettes of darkness?

I guess Indian soldiers would prefer fighting their enemies under the cover of darkness and the cowards among them would therefore make a maneuver only in the deep of the night?
In that case the Racially superior, superbrave Chinese soldiers with their whitewashed skins must only fight during bright days, when they become invisible due to their incredibly fair skin that makes them invisible to the cowardly IA jawan.
I guess the Predator movies was made by a white after seeing ur people become invisible?

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
Does that matter?

India was colonized before it won independece;

Sikkim was independent before India annexed it in 1975;

The majority of kashmiris voted to join Pakistan, nonetheless, India stole half of it and is asking more.

Now India is taking over Bhutan, Nepal and the whole South Asia.
Tibet,East Turkestan were also independent countries but your china annexed them forcefully!now when it comes to Sikkim you should probably ask the Sikkimese people whether we annexed them by force or they willingly joined our country and i am sure you'll get an answer within a few moments!china has been historically an imperialistic nation who tried to annex all her neighbouring countries by force and when some of these countries retaliated(read:-Japan) you guys went all around the world playing the victim card but fortunately no body believed you(barring your"taller than the tallest mountain" friend pakistan)!heck you even tried to annex the Spartley islands by force and now you are trying to intimidate your small neighbours like Phillipines in to surrendering those islands!shame on your country's naked imperialistic policies:mad:!btw i like Vietnam's attitude who don't give a damn to chini threats after all they literally wh**ped your a$$ last time!:rofl:

mikhail

Country flag

ahh again you have started to troll!btw i have heard that an average chini man is only 2-2.5 feet tall and the majority of the chini people have so much slitty eyes that they can't even see properly even in the daylight!:rofl::lol:is it true!if its true then i wonder how the chini army is recruiting all those slitty eyed people who can't even shoot properly and probably would shoot their own officers by mistake:spit::rotfl::rotflmao:!now i am having serious doubts about the accuracy of the chini soldiers!

Impluseblade

You perfectly demonstrate the average IQ of Indians. Thumbs up.
ahh again you have started to troll!btw i have heard that an average chini man is only 2-2.5 feet tall and the majority of the chini people have so much slitty eyes that they can't even see properly even in the daylight!:rofl::lol:is it true!if its true then i wonder how the chini army is recruiting all those slitty eyed people who can't even shoot properly and probably would shoot their own officers by mistake:spit::rotfl::rotflmao:!now i am having serious doubts about the accuracy of the chini soldiers!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles