Gobal Times Correspondant Was Aimed at by Indian Machine Gun

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
well I heard an Indian reporter was shot last month reporting the rape riot, maybe India IS a dangerous for reporters.
Thanks for the warning.

You heard it wrong.

He was there where the firing was on.

Mny reporters have died in the line of fire the world over!

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not real;ly.

I am not cursing and that you have not understood because you may not have a grasp over the language.

All I am stating is that you have no idea about the subcontinent or else, you would have not made such a ridiculous statement.

Let me give you an idea from a british source, it is third party venue, in case you blame it as propaganda.

'The government of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir has often been led by the National Conference, a pro-Indian party led by the Abdullah political dynasty. Pakistan runs Azad Jammu and Kashmir as a self-governing state, in which the Muslim Conference has played a prominent role for decades.'

Abdullah a muslim last name, an indian muslim

BBC News - Kashmir profile

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Let me give you an idea from a british source, it is third party venue, in case you blame it as propaganda.

'The government of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir has often been led by the National Conference, a pro-Indian party led by the Abdullah political dynasty. Pakistan runs Azad Jammu and Kashmir as a self-governing state, in which the Muslim Conference has played a prominent role for decades.'

Abdullah a muslim last name, an indian muslim

BBC News - Kashmir profile

What is the connection that you are trying to imply?

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not real;ly.

I am not cursing and that you have not understood because you may not have a grasp over the language.

All I am stating is that you have no idea about the subcontinent or else, you would have not made such a ridiculous statement.

Islam is the dominant religion in the Kashmir Valley

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
What is the connection that you are trying to imply?
Oh? no implication, but facts, Kashmir are predominantly Muslim, it is the Muslim in Indian side of LOC wanted to separate and join pakistan, not vice versa, isn't it?

Country flag
same can be said about east Turkistan and Tibet why no free them from communist rule?

Country flag
Yijiuliuer if you encourage separatism you will be banned. This is a last warning

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
same can be said about east Turkistan and Tibet why no free them from communist rule?
well since you are not communist rule and the world biggest democracy why not allow Kashmir people to hold a referendum to decide the status of their future?
why you spend your ass off to crash down any possible riots to seperate?

mikhail

Country flag

Islam is the dominant religion in the Kashmir Valley
so what?afaik Islam is also the dominant religion in the Xinxiang Uighur Autonomous Region if this means anything to you:rolleyes:!we are a secular country and have a secular Constitution unlike china,so religions don't play a crucial role in our country unlike your "taller than the tallest mountain and deeper than the deepest ocean friend:rofl:" pakistan:lol:!

mikhail

Country flag
No matter what a victime India claimed itself as, it enjoyed an overwhelming advantage over Pakistan, shutting down shuttle bus is a miniature of
economic sanction I think, the Pakistani may need to bring back medicine or other life-supporting materials from India controlled side, now they are threatened with shutting down shuttle buses.
well your reporter should consider himself lucky as the soldier showed enough restraint not shooting him:thumb:!believe me if i was in his place you may never know what would have happened to your "beloved" reporter:cool2:!

mikhail

Country flag
This is how ugly an Indian can get, resort to racism, but you being a brown people don't even insult Chinese when you call them slit eyes, just as Chinese call you dot forhead you won't consider it an insult.
well its not called racism my little chini friend:shocked:!you guys do have slitty eyes so is it wrong to call a spade a spade.similarly i don't mind when you call Indians as brown skinned people as majority of us indeed have brown skin:wave:!

mikhail

Country flag
we chinis make our tiggers this way, it is protected by a piece of half-circle shaped metal around it as all the triggers are in the rest of the world, we cannot point trigger to anybody, because it is surrounded. you mean you hindis can point trigger to somewhere? isn't it hindden by your index when you hold it? oh, maybe you
press it to the other way, good to know.
please clarify your above statement mate!you guys don't make triggers that way rather you completely reverse engineer the Russian AK series weapon which do have half circle shaped metals around their triggers!

mikhail

Country flag
well I heard an Indian reporter was shot last month reporting the rape riot, maybe India IS a dangerous for reporters.
Thanks for the warning.
well no such incident took place in New Delhi last month afaik!plus if it had taken place then its a really unfortunate incident and my deepest condolences for the family members of the victim.

t_co

Yijiuliuer if you encourage separatism you will be banned. This is a last warning
:rofl: tell that to all the people on this forum who constantly advocate for Tibet to be separated from China

t_co

Or is it that on this forum, you are only allowed to encourage separatism in Pakistan and China, but never India?

Country flag
Encouraging separatism will result in a ban .

Last edited:
Country flag
Thank you. I am going to quote this post whenever someone talks about Tibet or Xinjiang.
Tibet and East turkistan were independent nations before Chinese annexation.
Don't be a wise guy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles