Gobal Times Correspondant Was Aimed at by Indian Machine Gun

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
http://news.xinhuanet.com/mil/2013-01/07/c_124196369_2.htm

According to Xinhua,

Quote from the news report:

In a 2-hour drive from Muzaffarabad, the capital of Pakistan-controlled Kashmir to where the exchanging of fire occurred, what "Global Times" reporter see along the road are all Pakistan army bunkers hidden in the dense bushes by the road side.Our reporter observed an Indian check point located across the border with a pair of binoculars from the position of the Palestinian side.Less than three minutes, the other side immediately poured out a large number of officers and armed soldiers, and looked back at us with their binoculars, one indian machine gunner aimed its weapon at our reporters. More distant, two truck carrying the Indian armed border guards quickly approaching, the Indian Army also informed the Pakistan check point through a dedicated telephone line: if they are not getting an explanation of foerigners' presence right away,they will shut off the gate and terminate the shuttle bus, these shuttle bus runs only once a week th between the two countires.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

According to Xinhua,

In a 2-hour drive from Muzaffarabad, the capital of Pakistan-controlled Kashmir to where the exchanging of fire occurred, what "Global Times" reporter see along the road are all Pakistan army bunkers hidden in the dense bushes by the road side.Our reporter observed an Indian check point located across the border with a pair of binoculars from the position of the Palestinian side.Less than three minutes, the other side immediately poured out a large number of officers and armed soldiers, and looked back at us with their binoculars, one indian machine gunner aimed its weapon at our reporters. More distant, two truck carrying the Indian armed border guards quickly approaching, the Indian Army also informed the Pakistan check point through a dedicated telephone line: if they are not getting an explanation of foerigners' presence right away,they will shut off the gate and terminate the shuttle bus, these shuttle bus runs only once a week th between the two countires.
correction, pakistani, not plesinian, google translate sucks.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

According to Xinhua,

No matter what a victime India claimed itself as, it enjoyed an overwhelming advantage over Pakistan, shutting down shuttle bus is a miniature of
economic sanction I think, the Pakistani may need to bring back medicine or other life-supporting materials from India controlled side, now they are threatened with shutting down shuttle buses.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Binocular cannot differentiate a slit eyed from a round eyed person.

And without provocation of being fired at, none fires.

No road is constructed where the opposition can see and fire and so all that is a figment of imagination!

But of course it is good for sensationalism reporting on falsehood!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No matter what a victime India claimed itself as, it enjoyed an overwhelming advantage over Pakistan, shutting down shuttle bus is a miniature of
economic sanction I think, the Pakistani may need to bring back medicine or other life-supporting materials from India controlled side, now they are threatened with shutting down shuttle buses.
Why should they require life saving medicine from India?

They don't produce it and does their great friends from China not give them the same.

What the hell is China a friend about then?

Silly to have China as a friend!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Chinese it appears are fair weather friends and only interesting is sucking Pakistan dry!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Good thing the trigger wasn't pressed and only pointed :wave:

non-story this is.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

No road is constructed where the opposition can see and fire and so all that is a figment of imagination!

This is how ugly an Indian can get, resort to racism, but you being a brown people don't even insult Chinese when you call them slit eyes, just as Chinese call you dot forhead you won't consider it an insult.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why should they require life saving medicine from India?

They don't produce it and does their great friends from China not give them the same.

What the hell is China a friend about then?

Silly to have China as a friend!
Becuase they are all poor muslims as relatives, friends and families, they have common cultural ties and common language.
it is easier for them to get stuff from India rather than mount to 6000 meter high to seek help from spotty PLA stations located hundreds KM away from them in no mans land? is it so hard for you to comprehend?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Collocation is not taught in India I believe, How can you point a trigger? hehe.
Naturally the trigger of the gun will be facing the person the gun is being pointed towards.

Or maybe you chinis have made some new trigger :tsk:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Naturally the trigger of the gun will be facing the person the gun is being pointed towards.

Or maybe you chinis have made some new trigger :tsk:
we chinis make our tiggers this way, it is protected by a piece of half-circle shaped metal around it as all the triggers are in the rest of the world, we cannot point trigger to anybody, because it is surrounded. you mean you hindis can point trigger to somewhere? isn't it hindden by your index when you hold it? oh, maybe you
press it to the other way, good to know.

Country flag
What is a reported doing in a disputed territory?? The complaining ??
Or was he spying under the guise of being a reporter?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

The machine-gunner should be praised for his restraint. If I had a reporter in my sights I would be very tempted to squeeze the trigger.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
What is a reported doing in a disputed territory?? The complaining ??
Or was he spying under the guise of being a reporter?
News report, you bhais issue him a visa, he will be there too.

Spy for what? Pakistani forces and Indian forces see eachother lit a cigarette from 200 meters away, people travel across the border once per week, you tell me what to spy, maybe some rock sheep got some new calves?

Country flag
No other comment than he is lucky he was not shot, I have not heard
visas being issued to disputed territory can you elaborate on this?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Becuase they are all poor muslims as relatives, friends and families, they have common cultural ties and common language.
it is easier for them to get stuff from India rather than mount to 6000 meter high to seek help from spotty PLA stations located hundreds KM away from them in no mans land? is it so hard for you to comprehend?
You are so clueless about the sub continent that it is pathetic to even consider you for a reply!

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
well I heard an Indian reporter was shot last month reporting the rape riot, maybe India IS a dangerous for reporters.
Thanks for the warning.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Not real;ly.

I am not cursing and that you have not understood because you may not have a grasp over the language.

All I am stating is that you have no idea about the subcontinent or else, you would have not made such a ridiculous statement.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles