"Go To Pakistan Border, Won't Give Land In South Mumbai": Nitin Gadkari Tells Navy

Pandora

Country flag
Ham es Neech Bayan ki kadi Ninda karte hain
Bhai even I joined a big gathering of anti modi SM warriors.These people are really exposing govt from right,left and center.While bhakts are running and abusing us anti national,Rimmer of SG etc etc.lol

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Bhai even I joined a big gathering of anti modi SM warriors.These people are really exposing govt from right,left and center.While bhakts are running and abusing us anti national,Rimmer of SG etc etc.lol
Yr I had promise to someone close to me not say things what I said before ... But Yr jab bhi gali do ya expose karo always do it half and tell them half will come to your account via Adhaar (if not leak) :lol:

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
[Mod Edit: --Redacted--]
I would have ignored your remark, but you were calling for it. - @Dovah, I don't wanna get personal, so reporting it to you for a personal remark.

Anyways, is not a Modi achievement thread, but still. Open you yours, search for the the definition of 'electrified villages' as per the Act, 2006, before you show that you are just another fool here. And yes, shove your personal remarks up.....

Bahamut

One should not wash dirty clothes in public.
A lot of politician just defenses land in porch city in area like Dhaula Kuan in Delhi. Nitin Gadkari 10,000 sea plane claim is laughable at best. Sea planes are a small market for mainly for the special purpose .Sea planes in India can only succeed in A&N island and Laksadweep because other modes are less economical .Better spend that money on rail.A new high speed cargo corridor similar to golden quadrilateral will be much better for economy

Coalmine

Country flag
Kunal saar.Am not going into nitty gritty of definition of Improvement.But what I observed,am posting here.This govt is nothing but a bunch of big mouths.
Still this party gave us Yogi Ji. I will bet one more term for them.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
What the minister said was uncalled for. Though Gadkari is known for envisioning big projects and completing them in time he is surely gonna receive flak for these insensitive remarks. At the same time its true that Mumbai is already overcrowded. INS Mumbai suffers from space crunch and it was one of the reasons INS Rambili was raised in Karwar.
For the people celebrating the exposes of this Govt what are they exposing??? Intolerance, Award wapsi, Church attacks, Rafale scam...

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What is wrong with this fellow? Very unbecoming of a senior political leader and union minister. How dare he belittle our armed forces?
Guys anti national RNDTV swines are misquoting gadkaris statement, the whole country knows how low these bastards can stoop down to when it comes to ctiticising the nationalist govt.

indiazain

Country flag
Can any modi bhakt here show me any visible development ?
My dear friend if you cannot see development then maybe you are blind.The biggest change is ever since our Independence we have a pure Indian (who puts India first and not political compulsions) and not some sold out traitor as our PM(except may be vajpyee). At least India is ruled by a Indian and not an Italian Bitch and her puppet,cant you see that.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles