Global Gender Gap Report 2012: Iceland #1, China #69, India #105

huaxia rox

and you havent commented on mine why i have to commented on yours??? you havnt my questions yet my indian friend......

and you wanna comment on some hindu habit which can result in your gander gap?? i can bring them here too............

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Chinese Footbinding "In Her Own Words"

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China women second class?

THEY are wily at times, with a reputation for being strong-willed despite their outward daintiness. They have nerves of steel with a resilience few of their male counterparts can claim to match.

And their brilliance is being felt in sporting competition, in scholarly excellence, in business and, more gradually, in politics.

They are the China women, once shunned as second class in a supposedly classless society, dumped or killed at birth because of their perceived uselessness.

China women second class?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I find it most unique of people not to know their own history and pretend to be know alls and pander falsehoods as true!

blank_quest

Country flag
China Blocks Web Access to Times After Article New York TimesHONG KONG — The Chinese government swiftly blocked access early Friday morning to the Chinese-language Web site of The New York Times from computers in mainland and gradually halted most access to the English-language site as well after Revelation of Wen Jiabao's wealth comes at a sensitive time
:rofl:Revelation of Wen Jiabao’s wealth comes at a sensitive time for China

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
and you havent commented on mine why i have to commented on yours??? you havnt my questions yet my indian friend......

and you wanna comment on some hindu habit which can result in your gander gap?? i can bring them here too............
Because you are an empty can with stones making a whole lot of intelligible noise, who has no idea of one's own history and have not got guts to state that the Communist Party of China and the Govt of China are liars to put out that White Paper how the Communists emancipated women in China.

Is the Chinese Govt White Paper a fairy tale and a pack of lies?

Anyone who know history would realise that the Chinese Govt's White Paper is not entirely wrong.

And anyone who knows of the caste or class system would know that it is not the reason for gender gap.

But then hollow cans make a whole lot of noise!

English proverb - Empty vessels make a lot of noise!

huaxia rox

while history is important what about the current situation???

mr no 105..............

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Everybody,

Please note huaxia rox feels that the Red Chinese Govt's White Paper is a whole lot of horse dung, not even fit as fertiliser! :pound:

huaxia rox

Because you are an empty can with stones making a whole lot of intelligible noise, who has no idea of one's own history and have not got guts to state that the Communist Party of China and the Govt of China are liars to put out that White Paper how the Communists emancipated women in China.

Is the Chinese Govt White Paper a fairy tale and a pack of lies?

Anyone who know history would realise that the Chinese Govt's White Paper is not entirely wrong.

And anyone who knows of the caste or class system would know that it is not the reason for gender gap.

But then hollow cans make a whole lot of noise!

English proverb - Empty vessels make a lot of noise!
you havnt answered me a single question......why when Finland Norway Sweden Philippines etc that dont have communism can go top 10 india is only ranked at no 105 like Chad and Syria???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
while history is important what about the current situation???

mr no 105..............
It is pertinent.

It is the issue of Gender Gap.

And all I said is that in China there is no Gender Gap because of the Communists and their policies where they have wiped out the historical gender gap and which was a good thing.

I gave you links, to include the Red Chinese White Paper that shows how the Communist did so much to ensure so.

You are trying to state that the Red Chinese Govt is talking pure horse sh1t.

I disagree.

In this field of gender equality, you cannot best the Communist, no matter which country they ruled or ruling.

Check even the ex Soviet Republics which are now Islamic!

There is gender equality.

One may not like Communism, but one has to still give them credit where credit lies!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
you havnt answered me a single question......why when Finland Norway Sweden Philippines etc that dont have communism can go top 10 india is only ranked at no 105 like Chad and Syria???
I have not gone into that realm.

My post was only to indicate why China and Communist countries have done great work towards gender equality.l

I am not here on a China vs India puking show!

Do show where I have mentioned India vs China.

I am merely congratulating China.

Is that a blasphemy for you?

Is something up your pants that distract you from reading or understanding posts?

Do you really feel that the Communists have done nothing in China and are a scum on the face of the Earth?

If so, say so.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

so you mean no 69 means no genda gap in prc????

you dont think ranked at no 69 is a national shame for prc???

or you people think lower ranked is better???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so you mean no 69 means no genda gap in prc????

you dont think ranked at no 69 is a national shame for prc???

or you people think lower ranked is better???
I don't mean anything.

No, I don't think there is anything to be ashamed of.

The only thing I feel one is to be ashamed of is being ashamed of oneself for the sake of competition.

Each nation has a different history, psychology, mindset and a social. economic and political environment and each nation is trying its best to become better. And it takes time.

But what is more shameful is that one starts judging one's own country on western values and not their own

Chinese eat Dogs, and whole lot of creepy crawlies which are revolting to so many others, What is so shameful about that? Yet the Chinese Govt gave a circular during Olympics that dogs will not be served!

The Chinese also told the Chinese not be barebodied and roll up their pants because it is against western culture.

Have you heard of Westerners telling their women not to be in G string bikinis since that affect Oriental cultures?

Becoming better is not Instant Coffee.

Be proud of what you are.

One does not have to ape the West.

I don't like Communism, but I am not biased. If they have done some good, then so be it and appreciate it.

That is what I have done!

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
I don't mean anything.

No, I don't think there is anything to be ashamed of.

The only thing I feel one is to be ashamed of is being ashamed of oneself for the sake of competition.

Each nation has a different history, psychology, mindset and a social. economic and political environment and each nation is trying its best to become better.
And it takes time.

Becoming better is not Instant Coffee.
may be he is expecting too much on part of CCP and is being hard to himself

nimo_cn

Country flag
That's the best comment! ^_^, and 105 really means nothing.
We must understand that Indians have a quite a different way of thinking than Chinese.

I never saw a student with a lower grade ridicule another one with a higer grade, but I guess that is quite common in India, that is how they educate their children.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
We must understand that Indians have a quite a different way of thinking than Chinese.

I never saw a student with a lower grade ridicule another one with a higer grade, but I guess that is quite common in India, that is how they educate their children.
I am yet to see a Chinese with any sense of humour

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Sexes will be equal everywhere when women cease giving birth.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles