• No

Votes: 54 96.4%
  • We have no choice

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Lord

That is so because Dark Lord has never respected the elderly, either his elderly or his country's abbu (Bharat), that being said, it has been a direct consequence of his inbred blood that has resulted into a degenerative being.
WRONG MY COUNTRY IS INDIA

I N D I A

B H A R A T

H I N D U S T A N

republic_roi97

Country flag
According to all experts world wide Paki nukes are more than India. HARD FACT.

Show me numbers ,
And according to common sense it won't take more than 20 strategic indian nukes, to destroy Pakistan, then what's the need of larger stockpile of nukes.

And BTW, you do realize you have smaller tactical bombs and even 200 bombs won't be enough to just deatroy a single Indian state.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I am surprised by your lack of knowledge in Nukes. Don't you have access to news or just simple google.
Idiot, I'm a scholar, I use research papers and sheets, not blogs written by fanboys.
Pakistan is the fastest growing nuke power in the world. By 2020 Pak will be No 3 nuke power country in the world.
So, how many and of which type of reactors will Pakistan make and what will be size of bombs?
India, UK & France have many times centrifuges, case is different that we use it for energy and not bombs.
Only behind US and Russia. We indians are still living in 90's.
How many countries in world make simulators for cold testing,

How many can make Thorium reactors? How many can make Fast Breeder or AHWR like reactors?
Or Can Pakistan even design a single reactor in class of IPWR?
Just by fanboying of Pakistanis on internet, Pakistan won't become third nuclear power.
In 1998 pak tested far superior nukes than India.
:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Linear Implosion based devices being "superior" to India! My @$$.
Idiot, I have explained why they were duds in previous post.
Everyone was surprised by Pakistani nuclear capabilities Including USA.
Your capability? Main magnet you used was imported from China.

Do you know why Pakistani government doesn't have a patent for it's own nuclear bomb?
Out Indian tests war a major fail.
And three years later, failed India came up with concepts of ion thruster technology, for powering spacecrafts with nuclear energy,

World's first country to make thorium reactor.
Our gov claimed hydrogen bomb but in reality it was just 23KT failed Nuclear bomb. Only one Indian test out of six was a success. Everything else failed.
Then, how the codes of these matched the simulation & bigger platform for a 250kt nuke?
Today Pak has more nukes then India this is a hard fact.
Today, India has material for 1,000 nukes, being used or not is a hard fact.

Today, India has 27 reactors, constructing 6 more & mapping a dozen more against Pakistani just 4 is a hard fact.

While India is only non P5 & non NSG country running most types of reactors, countries like Pakistan, NoKo & Iran have not made a decent reactor is hard fact.

Pakistan has mastered Nuke power and even made miniature nukes on tactical warheads.
Making nukes on platform of linear implosion based device?

Keep dreaming to miniaturize them?
How many miniaturised reactors Pakistan has made anyway? India's smallest ones are on submarines and being designed just for Third Moon mission.
Where is our Indian tactical nukes?
Ever heard of Indian Torpedo testing facility in Kyrgyzstan? India had even worked on nuclear torpedoes.

Later India adopted No First Use Policy & de emphasized tactical nukes.
Indian reactors are old and not sufficient.
Then, what technology India started exporting immediately after waiver from NSG?
Of what's orders we're gettin after completion of IPWR series reactors? Why AHWR design bids India's NSG membership?
Pak is sitting on a massive stockpile of uranium.
Totally agreed, I would like ignite the chain reaction of this heap!
:bounce::bounce:
That implosion type nuke you mention is what India used in Pokhran. Do you know that India didn't have plutonium so had to use uranium for nukes.
India emphasized swan & spherical implosion.
India still doesn't have access to plutonium and hence India has failed miniaturizing Nukes. Hence no small tactical nukes.
India is only country in world at this moment probably who is converting thorium into plutonium.
Pakistani nuke and missile program is one of the best in the world.
Okay, with making just 37 out of 94 missile technologies, you're best in world.;)
Keep it up!
Even USA and Israel is afraid of Pakistani nukes. This is a hard fact.
They daily spank you, you cry when they don't aid you.
Send a letter of your post to them.
I DARE YOU, DOUBLE DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG. COME ON TRY IT. LOL...

I am a proud Indian but when it comes to nuke India can't even compete with Pak. Paki nukes are way way way way better than India.
Pakistani Nukes are miniature for a reason we don't know.

Pakistani missile tech is best in world for a reason we don't know.

Indian nuclear tech is failure (has Pakistan made a single reactor till date), for a reason, we again don't know.

US & Israel are afraid of pakiland for a reason we don't know.

We are scared of Pakistan for a reason we don't know.

We must give Kashmir to Pakistan for a reason we again don't know.

For an average @$$ licking paki;

China is world leader;

Peskies have most nukes;
Yindia, the yindoo baniya country is occupying "their" terrutory (they call themselves Arabs though);

This is priceless humour!
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Relevant threads for these extra ordinary comments:
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...tate-of-pakistan-idiotic-musings.21193/unread

Dark Lord

And according to common sense it won't take more than 20 strategic indian nukes, to destroy Pakistan, then what's the need of larger stockpile of nukes.

And BTW, you do realize you have smaller tactical bombs and even 200 bombs won't be enough to just deatroy a single Indian state.
Pak also has big nukes like hydrogen bombs too. So one of that could destroy so much. Small nukes are only for use inside pakistan only.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Is there anyone who can prove me wrong on Pak has more nukes
Ever saw India complaining of existential threats because of Pakistan?

Musharraf claims India is an existential threat to Pakistan despite Nukes and the superpower friend. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles