• We have no choice

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I am surprised by your lack of knowledge in Nukes. Don't you have access to news or just simple google.

Pakistan is the fastest growing nuke power in the world. By 2020 Pak will be No 3 nuke power country in the world. Only behind US and Russia. We indians are still living in 90's.
In 1998 pak tested far superior nukes than India. Everyone was surprised by Pakistani nuclear capabilities Including USA. Out Indian tests war a major fail. Our gov claimed hydrogen bomb but in reality it was just 23KT failed Nuclear bomb. Only one Indian test out of six was a success. Everything else failed.

Today Pak has more nukes then India this is a hard fact.

Pakistan has mastered Nuke power and even made miniature nukes on tactical warheads. Where is our Indian tactical nukes? Indian reactors are old and not sufficient. Pak is sitting on a massive stockpile of uranium.

That implosion type nuke you mention is what India used in Pokhran. Do you know that India didn't have plutonium so had to use uranium for nukes. India still doesn't have access to plutonium and hence India has failed miniaturizing Nukes. Hence no small tactical nukes.

Pakistani nuke and missile program is one of the best in the world. Even USA and Israel is afraid of Pakistani nukes. This is a hard fact.

I DARE YOU, DOUBLE DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG. COME ON TRY IT. LOL...

I am a proud Indian but when it comes to nuke India can't even compete with Pak. Paki nukes are way way way way better than India.
:bs::bs::bs:
:brahmos::brahmos::brahmos:..................……unbelievably naive...

armyofhind

Country flag
War was started for annexing Kashmir from India and ended up celebrating defending Lahore after UN intervention!:pound:

Full scale war? Full scale war is never fought between a full scale country and fractional scale ideological entity.

Not really, we produce 7 times more centrifuges than Pakistan, enough to build around a 1,000,
If India diverts most of it's output to civil nuclear power doesn't mean that it necessarily will always.

Not really, India's homegrown weapon share is 40% by cost and 60% in numbers, still expanding & there's a reason why weapon exports jumped by 6 times in 2 years.

Pakistan is worse in that case.
It is inducting the weapons like JFT & small corvettes of old class which India is retiring these days.

Chinese doctrine doesn't allow sacrifice of own soldiers in a full scale war unless it's to protect Chinese sovereignty.

This newer JFT specifications were somewhat of IAF in 90s.

This shows paki standard, threatening India with an outdated bird, seriously, you know why India rejected F-16?

Not really, neither China has enough empty slots to assist someone in a war when their own requirement isn't fulfilled, nor they can provide you reconnaissance.

We do have no source Pakistan having stimulator & shocker tunnels, ion thrusters, independent research in fusion, thorium based reactors, fast breeder reactors, designs as that of IPWR or third generation nuclear reactors.

This is enough reason to believe.

We know Pakistanis didn't test Plutonium warheads which are needed for miniaturization rather they tested HEU implosion type warheads to be replicated in plutonium type pit as New Labs facility at PINSTECH only came online.in may 1998 . So Pakistanis have not tested a Plutonium spherical implosion device but a Linear implosion device.

This device upon detonation the high explosive will drive the pusher plate into the tamper, which will then begin linear implosion of the fissile mass which will not only compress the plutonium but will push it inward and away from the control rods the same time, the lip on the outside of each control rod will "catch" a small portion of the force from the explosive.

Now these devices will not give more than 10% efficiency without testingwhich Pakistan has not , so Pakistan's triad will not be useful for countervalue targeting .

Final test of MANIK turbofan is around the corner, you'll experience the speed of light after that in UAV's & cruise.
The second LRCM with a 6-7kN afterburning turbofan & range of 3,000 kms.
Anyway, cruise missile fits as a tactical weapon in India's doctrine. It's not a strategic game changer.

Assembling NPO Saturn engines with fuselages and making low range cruisers isn't a success
Successful cruise missiles? India has more CIWS than Pakistan has cruise missiles. It's easier to shoot down a subsonic cruising object than a ballistic one in fact.

How they are similar? Pakistan still uses liquid fuel.

When India has moved to gyro, Pakistan still relies on unreliable retro thrusters.
Do you have QBM? No,
ICBM? No
SLBM? No
ShLBM? No
High precision intermediate ballistic missile? No
Agni 3 is world's most accurate operational IRBM with a CEP of 40 metres.

Again issue of standards, which systems these subs employ?
How many can Pak afford.

Intellectual property score to global hunger index explains what's the quality of Paki soldiers.

@pmaitra
I respect you, you're humble, fair and that's why a mod but why the hell you let this thread exist still?

Not lock it but delete it. We don't need others' agenda on Kashmir to be run.
he is a false flagger brother. don't waste your time trying to prove Indian superiority to a madrassa Abdul.
I wonder where the moderators are.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
War was started for annexing Kashmir from India and ended up celebrating defending Lahore after UN intervention!:pound:

Full scale war? Full scale war is never fought between a full scale country and fractional scale ideological entity.

Not really, we produce 7 times more centrifuges than Pakistan, enough to build around a 1,000,
If India diverts most of it's output to civil nuclear power doesn't mean that it necessarily will always.

Not really, India's homegrown weapon share is 40% by cost and 60% in numbers, still expanding & there's a reason why weapon exports jumped by 6 times in 2 years.

Pakistan is worse in that case.
It is inducting the weapons like JFT & small corvettes of old class which India is retiring these days.

Chinese doctrine doesn't allow sacrifice of own soldiers in a full scale war unless it's to protect Chinese sovereignty.

This newer JFT specifications were somewhat of IAF in 90s.

This shows paki standard, threatening India with an outdated bird, seriously, you know why India rejected F-16?

Not really, neither China has enough empty slots to assist someone in a war when their own requirement isn't fulfilled, nor they can provide you reconnaissance.

We do have no source Pakistan having stimulator & shocker tunnels, ion thrusters, independent research in fusion, thorium based reactors, fast breeder reactors, designs as that of IPWR or third generation nuclear reactors.

This is enough reason to believe.

We know Pakistanis didn't test Plutonium warheads which are needed for miniaturization rather they tested HEU implosion type warheads to be replicated in plutonium type pit as New Labs facility at PINSTECH only came online.in may 1998 . So Pakistanis have not tested a Plutonium spherical implosion device but a Linear implosion device.

This device upon detonation the high explosive will drive the pusher plate into the tamper, which will then begin linear implosion of the fissile mass which will not only compress the plutonium but will push it inward and away from the control rods the same time, the lip on the outside of each control rod will "catch" a small portion of the force from the explosive.

Now these devices will not give more than 10% efficiency without testingwhich Pakistan has not , so Pakistan's triad will not be useful for countervalue targeting .

Final test of MANIK turbofan is around the corner, you'll experience the speed of light after that in UAV's & cruise.
The second LRCM with a 6-7kN afterburning turbofan & range of 3,000 kms.
Anyway, cruise missile fits as a tactical weapon in India's doctrine. It's not a strategic game changer.

Assembling NPO Saturn engines with fuselages and making low range cruisers isn't a success
Successful cruise missiles? India has more CIWS than Pakistan has cruise missiles. It's easier to shoot down a subsonic cruising object than a ballistic one in fact.

How they are similar? Pakistan still uses liquid fuel.

When India has moved to gyro, Pakistan still relies on unreliable retro thrusters.
Do you have QBM? No,
ICBM? No
SLBM? No
ShLBM? No
High precision intermediate ballistic missile? No
Agni 3 is world's most accurate operational IRBM with a CEP of 40 metres.

Again issue of standards, which systems these subs employ?
How many can Pak afford.

Intellectual property score to global hunger index explains what's the quality of Paki soldiers.

@pmaitra
I respect you, you're humble, fair and that's why a mod but why the hell you let this thread exist still?

Not lock it but delete it. We don't need others' agenda on Kashmir to be run.
arey nahin bhai! locking will suffice. i've got a lot of maal to gather in my sack from here! :D

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I am surprised by your lack of knowledge in Nukes. Don't you have access to news or just simple google.

Pakistan is the fastest growing nuke power in the world. By 2020 Pak will be No 3 nuke power country in the world. Only behind US and Russia. We indians are still living in 90's.
In 1998 pak tested far superior nukes than India. Everyone was surprised by Pakistani nuclear capabilities Including USA. Out Indian tests war a major fail. Our gov claimed hydrogen bomb but in reality it was just 23KT failed Nuclear bomb. Only one Indian test out of six was a success. Everything else failed.

Pakistan has mastered Nuke power and even made miniature nukes on tactical warheads. Where is our Indian tactical nukes? Indian reactors are old and not sufficient. Pak is sitting on a massive stockpile of uranium.

That implosion type nuke you mention is what India used in Pokhran. Do you know that India didn't have plutonium so had to use uranium for nukes. India still doesn't have access to plutonium and hence India has failed miniaturizing Nukes. Hence no small tactical nukes.

Pakistani nuke and missile program is one of the best in the world. Even USA and Israel is afraid of Pakistani nukes. This is a hard fact.

I am a proud Indian but when it comes to nuke India can't even compete with Pak. Paki nukes are way way way way better than India.

How do mermaids make babies ?

Doc Mozart

Country flag

Maybe you should use your correct flag instead of being a false flagger. Besides all of your stupid rant doesn't contibute shit to an already shitty thread.

captscooby81

Country flag
Ha ha there is a saying you know you can t hide a donkey inside a horse skin .. because the donkey ass stink smells far.. you finally with your chest thumping of pakistan missile and nuclear capabilities as the best and even america and israel are afraid of them you had come out of your closed my dear madaras half cutlet baki ..Now get the fuck out the forum its only paki s who are so shamefull to even admit themselves as pakistani s .. seen this shit in singapore and australia where you nicely call yourself indian s rather saying pakistani s ...

Dark Lord

Maybe you should use your correct flag instead of being a false flagger. Besides all of your stupid rant doesn't contibute shit to an already shitty thread.
Lol. Wasn't my answer mouth shut answer? on nuke capacity on the point with HARD FACTS? Is there anyone who can debate me on hard facts not abuse and slender? How about you @Indx TechStyle

Is there anyone who can prove me wrong on Pak has more nukes

on China is a superpower

on Indian military can't take back POK

What happened everyone? No answer?

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Are from Mars? This poppycock you've written is so funny, I dropped my coffee on my keyboard! Damn!

Doc Mozart

Country flag
Lol. Wasn't my answer mouth shut answer? on nuke capacity on the point with HARD FACTS? Is there anyone who can debate me on hard facts not abuse and slender? How about you @Indx TechStyle

on China is a superpower

Mouth shut answer eh? Calling the indian military establishment weak as compared to your beloved home pakistan. Is that what you consider to be a mouth shut answer? Maybe Pakistan does have more nukes or not, but do you think it matters in the end when the subcontinent would be covered with radioactive dust? I guess not, you don't have the cranial capacity to process that scenario. On china being a superpower, well let them first have a properly trained navy and then we'd talk. And on India taking back POK, frankly speaking we do not give shit. If we'd want it we'd get it. I'll write you the facts on that but then again you won't understand shit. So use the correct flag false flagger.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Are from Mars? This poppycock you've written is so funny, I dropped my coffee on my keyboard! Damn!
There is no truth in the numbers, classified information about arsenal and positions are not divulged in the times, we know all that goes on in the PAK complex, thats why they did it I think. Superiority to the highest order for Indian defence expo.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag

on China is a superpower

Why are elderly people often called "old people" but children are never called "new people"?

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag

on China is a superpower

Googled answer to a gibberish question India has the capability to produce much more nukes than pak and covertly it does.
Source:- BHARAT Karnad idrw.org

IMG_1323.PNG

IMG_1323.PNG
IMG_1324.PNG

republic_roi97

Country flag
Why are elderly people often called "old people" but children are never called "new people"?
That is so because Dark Lord has never respected the elderly, either his elderly or his country's abbu (Bharat), that being said, it has been a direct consequence of his inbred blood that has resulted into a degenerative being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles