Neo

Reactions: Ash

Neo

The Markhor

Neo

KKH, Gilgit-Baltistan

Reactions: Ash

Neo

Courtesy...................................

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Gilgit-Baltistani Couture...

these caps are very similar to our pahadi uttarakhandi caps.. :)even the girls look same :D .. chalo GB .. finally its our territory only ;)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
there is no need to use abusive language and show your ghatiya 3rd grade class
There is no need to suck your paki brethren's ass and prove your ummah credentials or wkk/dsb credentials . I stopped considering pakis as humans long time back

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It is sad to note these light-head Indians bearing pakis' nonsense.

Gilgit baltiistan is Indian territory along with entire pak.

Now I know why we lost previous wars to Islamic Invaders.

@pmaitra ji. These threads show your patriotic colors.

If I post any colorful posts, you guys land immediately and delete them. But when it comes to these pakis', you guys letting it happen.

Shame on you sir.
And look at the daughter selling dogs standing along with the Pakistani filth. That's what saddens me more, the thought that there are so many self respect lacking whores in India

thethinker

Country flag
KKH, Gilgit-Baltistan

Reverse image search brings up this article related to the image.:nono:

The amazing road from Shimla to the Himalayas.

India’s Himalayan roadways are among the oldest on the planet.

Dating back to 206 B.C., the Himalayas were an integral part of the famous Silk Routes, connecting Central Asia with South Asia, and creating a bridge between the culturally and religiously diverse countries of India, China, Afghanistan, Nepal and Bhutan.

Starting out on NH22 in Shimla, the “highway” heads northeast through the town of Rampur, onto the villages of Tapri, Karcham, Kuppa,and Kalpa. Cut somewhat haphazardly out of mountain cliff-sides, parts of NH22 have earned fear-inducing nicknames like “Freefall Freeway,” “The Cutouts,” “Breakaway Bend,” “The Ledge” and “Angry Mountain.”In many places along “the Cutouts,” only enough rock has been blasted out of the mountains to allow one vehicle to pass at a time. The drivers have to both be aware of the 1,000-foot cliff they’re driving along and scraping the top of their truck on the rock ceiling.

“Breakaway Bend” challenges drivers to dangers of the unnatural kind–too much blasting has weakened the mountain from below, leading to not only potholes, but, in some places, total roadway failure. The road could give away from under the wheels of the truck at any moment.
http://buckleupbitch.com/awesomeness/the-amazing-road-from-shimla-to-the-himalayas/

Neo

I took the pics fom several google sites regarding Gilgit Baltistan.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I like the way these Indians try to sow seed of religious sectarianism`. I use these statements to show people in Pakistan that these are the people who are trying to create religious intolerance in Pakistan. :) Thank you Ganday Pani and istenjay kay pather for helping me
Arrrrre Jihadi... kyun naraz ho itna.Pakistan Azad nahi hua to hum pe gussa? :lol:

Kya Pakistan Azaaaaad ho gaya? Ab to dusra August bhi nikal gaya. :confused1:

Kahan gaya tumhara Im-Ran Khan?

Blackwater

Gilgit Baltistan

paki bahen this is india . that orange truck is TATA

stop using madrasa computer

nikar utter gayi neo ki

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Last edited:

Blackwater

KKH, Gilgit-Baltistan

TATA truck in gilgit baltistan

clearly shows neo just coming from brainwash session of madrasa in Holland

or he accepted that gilgit baltistan is part of india

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Simple_Guy

Even Chitral is part of India as the ruler was tributary to the Maharajas of J&K.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
paki bahen this is india . that orange truck is TATA

stop using madrasa computer

nikar utter gayi neo ki

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Chunnu your childhood memories must be devastating...... Sorry yaar if some Pakistani molested you so hard. Nikar utter gayi ..... Your childhood scar is even in your every day talk.

Reactions: Neo

Blackwater

Chunnu your childhood memories must be devastating...... Sorry yaar if some Pakistani molested you so hard. Nikar utter gayi ..... Your childhood scar is even in your every day talk.

Abhi to teri education and upbringing devistating ha munni, tata truck in gilgit and baltistan[emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13],

Nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye, but akal to tumhare gutno me ha[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Neo

I like the way these Indians try to sow seed of religious sectarianism`. I use these statements to show people in Pakistan that these are the people who are trying to create religious intolerance in Pakistan. :) Thank you Ganday Pani and istenjay kay pather for helping me

Wife sharing is hard for him. Jab biwi kahin aur gulcharray udayegi to kahin na kahin to frustration nikalega na?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Wife sharing is hard for him. Jab biwi kahin aur gulcharray udayegi to kahin na kahin to frustration nikalega na?
Dude you are the one of the few people I have comes across on the internet who enjoy derailing their own threads.

You should win a shitposter of the year award or something.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles