GIFT - Gujarat International Finance Tec-city

SLASH

This is Pudong (Shanghai CBD) before and after. GIFT will be Ahmedabad's Pudong.

SLASH

If NaMo can pull this off Congress will never come back in power in Maharashtra. The speed at which the projects are getting cleared in Gujarat shows that the states can grow despite the cronies in the centre. A big slap to cry babies like SP, BSP and RJD who always cry about partial behaviour and lack of assistance from the centre. Gujarat got a raw deal in NH development and also faced criticism for Narmada dam but today Gujarat's roads and water network are world class and an envy for all other states.

Most of development that is taking place is because of investors confidence. Without it there can be no growth. Today all infrastructure companies are willing to work in Gujarat because of lack of redtapism. Hope they connect Mumbai to Ahmedabad with Maglev. That is would too good to be true, especially when it comes under the Central authority. They have been planning is for over 5 years, yet there is no movement on the ground.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Re: Ya na America hai Na London Its Modi's Gandhinagar,Gujarat.

Gandhinagar's always been a green and clean,well planned city. It was one of the planned cities just like chandigarh

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

Abe ye kaha ki photu hai ??? Main Gandhinagar me rehta hu aur mujhe hi nahi pata....Link ki dusari sabhi photu g'nagar ki hai lekin ye yad nahi aa rahi kis part ki hai.Lagta hai ye bridge G'nagar aur A'bad ke bich me aata hai.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Abe ye kaha ki photu hai ??? Main Gandhinagar me rehta hu aur mujhe hi nahi pata....Link ki dusari sabhi photu g'nagar ki hai lekin ye yad nahi aa rahi kis part ki hai.Lagta hai ye bridge G'nagar aur A'bad ke bich me aata hai.
Dude, that particular photo in the first post looks fake to me.

PS: I could be wrong, though.

Last edited:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

Dude, that particular photo in the first post looks fake to me.

PS: I could be wrong, though.
That's why I said I've never seen this place here. But the bridge and that blue glass building look familiar, may be half photoshopped.

Patriot

Country flag

T

The blue building given in the newspaper could be the part of the GIFT City.

GIFT will be an inspiration and a point of reference for many such initiatives coming up in the future !

Shri Narendra Modi inaugurates GIFT ONE, the tallest tower in Gujarat, in GIFT City

GIFT City project blessed both by Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Saraswati: Shri Modi

GIFT will be an inspiration and a point of reference for such initiatives coming up in the future and termed it as a catalyst that would enhance the development process: Shri Modi

Different people are seeing GIFT with a different perspective but as one goes into the depth of things, he or she will see that through projects such as GIFT, the Government is aspiring to scale new heights in services sector: Shri Modi

This is not only a building. There is not only currency in this. It will be a hub for commerce worth millions and that too on the click of a mouse: Shri Modi

The project has a great scope for providing employment for the youth: Shri Modi

The facilities at GIFT are for everyone. A person from any part of Gujarat can join the fast pace development taking place in the world: CM

People talk of green technology. We have given it importance in GIFT. We are working towards creating an environment friendly city: CM

It's a matter of great joy that such work has been completed in record time of 14 months: Shri Modi

Below are some images of Gandhinagar:

Patriot

Country flag

Below are images of Sabarmati Riverfront

arya

Country flag
best of luck i wish now every state will follow

every city has to work to them self . lets make our city best

Patriot

Country flag
best of luck i wish now every state will follow

every city has to work to them self . lets make our city best
Basically state govt.s should market their state as per the it's core competencies in terms of resources, locational advantage & manpower skill set. states can not grow by following one single business model, it has to entirely based on their respective strengths.

But to start with first their must be a clear Vision followed by compehensive business plan. Then comes the leadership & it's persistence to enact the plan.

Bhairav

Country flag
Currently Completed/Underconstruction Skyscrapers in GIFT city:
NameHeightCompletedAreaPicture
Savvy Pragya108m2021
1630568065494.png

(source)
Gift 1 and 2122m2013
1630568243282.png
Brigade IFSC Tower14 floors2019
1630568292206.png
Hiranandani Signature Tower16 floors2017
1630568358846.png
Prestige Fintech2021
1630568445585.png
SBI Tower14 floorsU/C (Expected Completion: 2021)
1630568520760.png

(Rendering)
BSE Brokers Forum17 floorsU/C (Expected Completion: 2021-2022)
1630568601412.png

(Rendering)
LIC Tower119.70mU/C (Expected Completion 2022 End to 2023)1630568644720.png
(Rendering)
World Trade Center122m Partially Complete
(Full Completion 2022 end to 2023)
1630568853803.png
Sobha Dream Heights102.35mU/C (Expected Completition 2022)
1630571349514.png

(Rendering)

Bhairav

Country flag
Duh!! I was such an optimist during my teenage years, simping for Narendra.:puke:
9 years, 4 buildings. :hua:
You know this project is being built in phases right?
Unlike Gurgaon and Noida, which were built to decongest Delhi, this is an IFSC which is being built with the intention of bringing the IFSC business to India, which was otherwise going to Dubai and Singapore. Government can only do reforms and provide facilities, but it cant force these companies to build big offices here just for the sake of building. Wait for 2-4years and you will see government backed or PPP funded skyscrapers popping up in the current and next phase and let the market forces do their job.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles