Ghost town next to the city - Inner Mongolia Wuhai, my hometown

Status
Not open for further replies.

badguy2000

Respected Member
My wife is a auditor and used to work for a audit firm in Beijing.....SHe once had bisiness trip to Inner Mongolia and Ninxia...including Wuhai....

SHe had a very good impression on Wuhai.......that People in Wuhai and ordos were very rich....there were sooo many nice cars in the streets there..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
These are merely pictures.

What are they and what is its significance?

You could at least let us know.

If I post the above, which I have done, it looks nice but what does it signify and what is it that I want to convey?

That is the important issue - what does the picture wants to convey to the one seeing it?

opkeyen

My wife is a auditor and used to work for a audit firm in Beijing.....SHe once had bisiness trip to Inner Mongolia and Ninxia...including Wuhai....

SHe had a very good impression on Wuhai.......that People in Wuhai and ordos were very rich....there were sooo many nice cars in the streets there..
The people of Wuhai have been looked down on Erdos, because they are the nouveau riche, got a ghost town, the whole world laugh at it, now considered Erdos transferred from Shaanxi to immigrants, as well as light rail connecting Kangbashi.

opkeyen

These are merely pictures.

What are they and what is its significance?

You could at least let us know.

If I post the above, which I have done, it looks nice but what does it signify and what is it that I want to convey?

That is the important issue - what does the picture wants to convey to the one seeing it?
Barren places can also be built, Wuhai was previously exposed to: not suitable for human survival, pollution famous, American investment research, the aircraft encountered sandstorms, frightened, investment was ruined

opkeyen

7 years ago, Wuhai's pollution, shocked, because in the desert area, sparsely populated, without any treatment discharge, is now advocated green, change the past mistakes in practice

opkeyen

Chinese industrialized process caused a lot of regional pollution, now people realize it must take the road of sustainable development, can not sacrifice the environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tharun China's Ghost Towns China 0
A Tirupur is a Ghost Town Today Economy & Infrastructure 3
A China's ghost towns China 13
alphacentury Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences Members Corner 861

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles