Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Then inform your parents bro since it's turning creepy... Resolve the issue before it changes your mentality...
My mom is aware of this and she last year did some havan,then it stopped for last year and then it restarted from this year(right exactly from my birthday).

=======================================

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Story please..

======================================================
Story is somewhere there in this thread... here it is...

Believe me ghost stories are my family time pass, whenever we get together we take out this topic merely for time pass, nothing more, if there are ghosts , let them be , if not I take it as stories.

Girls do not die that easily, mostly boys become ghosts :lol: ;)

What I posted here I had posted here too :- http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/do-you-believe-in-paranormal-activities.14641/page-5

Btw guys! This thread is not about the discussion whether ghosts exists are not but just stories. Just for time pass !!

One more from me, perhaps I had posted it "Do you believe..." Thread. :-

When I was doing Ll.b. I used to live in a rented room of a Muslim family, there were some rooms on the first floor, my room was separate with lat bath beside my room, one day in the middle room a lady ghost appeared she sat on the chest of an MR ( Medical Rep.) And started to choke him, around 1 am, when he opened his eyes , he found some one with long open hairs with white bangles from wrist to shoulders , face covered up with hairs, sitting on his chest and choking him, he tried to shout but couldn't, when he was about to collapse she disappeared. But he had urinated in his pants, he didn't sleep whole night and vacated the room early in the morning. We dismissed his story calling him alcoholic . Our landlord called a black veiled peer and he fixed some big nails. But from that day I started to sleep face down for sound sleep, rationale behind this if someone has to choke me let her sit on my back rather than the chest. :lol:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
My mom is aware of this and she last year did some havan,then it stopped for last year and then it restarted from this year(right exactly from my birthday).

=======================================
It's better to confront the fears....

Fight or flight, you will also get to know your basic instinct.

Install security cams with digital recording as a first step, to eliminate the possibility of human element.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Better... Keep a bottle of whiskey.
She will be happy and she will sleep well.

:D

@aditya10r
Brilliant idea,what if the spirit is angered by that,what if she supports nitish kumar's liquor ban???

It's better to confront the fears....

Fight or flight, you will also get to know your basic instinct.

Install security cams with digital recording as a first step, to eliminate the possibility of human element.
I am planning the same,will get IR cameras installed and actually i have recorded one night with my gopro,it did not record anything much,the water bottle was not clearly visible.

And i do not think any human is involved in this,why would anyone do this for straight 4 months and then go away like wind.Thats fishy.

A chauhan

Country flag
And i do not think any human is involved in this,why would anyone do this for straight 4 months and then go away like wind.Thats fishy.
Then keep Hanuman chalisa and chant it regularly, go to a hanuman temple, offer black threads, being some home and tie it in one of your hands, tie another on the door :noidea: this helped my sister who used to see a black ghost in her room since her house is situated near an old Shamshan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Brilliant idea,what if the spirit is angered by that,what if she supports nitish kumar's liquor ban???

I am planning the same,will get IR cameras installed and actually i have recorded one night with my gopro,it did not record anything much,the water bottle was not clearly visible.

Some Human brains are wired differently, some people do crazy things without even knowing about it.

My old boss once said, human brains can't understand them when they work
, can't understand them when they don't.

My firm belief is that there is always a logical explanation for everything.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
@aditya10r Have you tried giving 'her' some 'Music Therapy' ?

Call me crazy or what not but Here's a small explanation what i want to say.There's a game called 'The Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask' which is very infamous for being a dark game with lots of cryptic stuff in it.One of the thing associated with the game is Link,the Hero uses his ocarina (a wind instrument) to 'Heal' souls who're suffering from some reason.He does it by playing a song named 'Song of Healing'.Play the song in loop for a night and notice 'her' reaction for "Science".If she doesn't like it,play something else.

Or don't do that at all,after all it's just a game.

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Then keep Hanuman chalisa and chant it regularly, go to a hanuman temple, offer black threads, being some home and tie it in one of your hands, tie another on the door :noidea: this helped my sister who used to see a black ghost in her room since her house is situated near an old Shamshan.
Solid caapy..............................
@aditya10r Have you tried giving 'her' some 'Music Therapy' ?

Call me crazy or what not but Here's a small explanation what i want to say.There'a game called 'The Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask' which is very infamous for being a dark game with lots of cryptic stuff in it.One of the thing associated with the game is Link,the Hero uses his ocarina (a wind instrument) to 'Heal' souls who're suffering from some reason.He does it by playing a song named 'Song of Healing'.Play the song in loop for a night and notice 'her' reaction for "Science".If she doesn't like it,play something else.

Or don't do that at all,after all it's just a game.
Will give it a try..........

=============================

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
You're absolutely spot on in this regard,they indeed saw something silvery deep inside Baikal before they were literally thrown out of the water in a matter of moments.
Funny thing. I just came back from a trip to lake Baikal last week, and my boat driver there proved to be the baap of all conspiracy theorists. He mentioned the diver incident that you're talking about, along with the silvery beings in the depths, on top of which he added UFO's, ghosts, CIA black ops, Church conspiracies, etc etc. It was damn fun listening to him while on the lake. BTW, Baikal is for all intents an purposes a sea even though it is technically a lake. That place is MASSIVE. It is about the size of Kerala. I only saw a very small portion of it in the Buryatia region.

But the place did have an eerie feeling to it after nightfall, but that's because the place is so secluded.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
BTW, the trip to Baikal from Moscow is so expensive that barely 5% of Russians have visited Baikal. They can go to Istanbul or Amsterdam in less money. This has led the area to be very secluded, and is not a big tourist hotspot as would have been expected of such a natural wonder. You really are in the middle of nowhere in that region. I even saw wild horses roaming in herds a few km away. Added to the charm is that this is a buddhist region. I visited a few temples there and spoke with the priests. A few of our Buddhist monks from Ladakh have settled in that region in those temples. And they also regularly send their pupils to Dharamsala and Karnataka for Buddhist studies.

A chauhan

Country flag
@aditya10r any update on your lady mate bro ?

A chauhan

Country flag
Ok, this is a story of my colleague, he used to live in a govt quarter in Durg, two years back all of his room mates had gone to their homes to celebrate Deepawali but he remained there, in Dhan Teras night he didn't lit up any lamp till 9 pm and at 10pm he lit up 2 lamps (Diya) made up of wheat dough (it's said that lamps of wheat dough are used only if someone has died) and he slept at 12pm, but around 1.30 am someone pulled his leg so hard that he fell almost 5 feet away from his bed, he switched on the tube light and searched his room but didn't find anyone , the room had no windows and he had locked it from inside. Next day he visited an orthopaedic doctor since his left thumb had swollen and right leg's ankle joint was slightly slipped, he still feels pain there. Today he repeated his story so I made this post. :notbad:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
There's this weird story of a person from my village who became a billionaire with the help of some baba or some shit.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Ok, this is a story of my colleague, he used to live in a govt quarter in Durg, two years back all of his room mates had gone to their homes to celebrate Deepawali but he remained there, in Dhan Teras night he didn't lit up any lamp till 9 pm and at 10pm he lit up 2 lamps (Diya) made up of wheat dough (it's said that lamps of wheat dough are used only if someone has died) and he slept at 12pm, but around 1.30 am someone pulled his leg so hard that he fell almost 5 feet away from his bed, he switched on the tube light and searched his room but didn't find anyone , the room had no windows and he had locked it from inside. Next day he visited an orthopaedic doctor since his left thumb had swollen and right leg's ankle joint was slightly slipped, he still feels pain there. Today he repeated his story so I made this post. :notbad:
I saw my neighbour doing this in front of my house.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles