Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

DingDong

Country flag
also, mass hallucination(s) too, wherein, people hallucinate & experience the exact same thing(s) together, and simultaneously.
Happened to me and my mother.

Our family came to live in an old apartment allotted by the government, we were oblivious to the fact that a person had died in there and people who had occupied the place before us have had bad experiences. My health started to deteriorate for unknown reasons, I started seeing some of my dead relatives in my dreams and used to wake up exactly at the same time around 2:45 AM in morning.

Sometimes I oversaw a manly figure strolling around, but ignored assuming it to be my father. One night, both me and my mother woke up and both saw the man in exactly same profile and at same time.

My mother raised an alarm thinking that somebody had broken into our house. But then the neighbours started telling stories and we moved out on the very next day, shifted to a new residence.

brational

Country flag
I was posted in Nanded (MH), after my joining, a new boss joined. He was searching for a fully furnished accommodation. We all were tasked with the purpose. After couple of days he got a house as per his requirements.

Let's call him Mr Sharma. He is a strong believer of God and used to do puja as routine.

After few days he came to know about the house where the controversial story about the landlord killing his wife and son in that house. My boss was really disappointed to know this.

There were many stories about previous tenants running away from that house that someone sits on the chest and suffocates.

As human beings we are darpok, we used to have dinner together with our boss and if it were beyond 11pm I used to stay with him at night. We never faced anything unusual but my boss used to get scared and the reason was ME

Our family came to live in an old apartment allotted by the government, we were oblivious to the fact that a person had died in there and people who had occupied the place before us have had bad experiences. My health started to deteriorate for unknown reasons, I started seeing some of my dead relatives in my dreams and used to wake up exactly at the same time around 2:45 AM in morning.

Sometimes I oversaw a manly figure strolling around, but ignored assuming it to be my father. One night, both me and my mother woke up and both saw the man in exactly same profile and at same time.

My mother raised an alarm thinking that somebody had broken into our house. But then the neighbours started telling stories and we moved out on the very next day, shifted to a new residence.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Finally we have a guy who has first hand experience of some activity.

Those of you reading this thread tonight will be exposed to some serious shit!!

alphacentury

Country flag

There are accounts of people sleeping together having the same dream. Dont know how or why?:confused1:

sydsnyper

Country flag
Maybe her last wish before dying was getting a cowboy, you know how haraam it is otherwise.... :p :p :p

So basically, if a muslim chick asks for a cowboy, give it.... it is our holy duty to mankind and medical reps...

One more from me, perhaps I had posted it "Do you believe..." Thread. :-

When I was doing Ll.b. I used to live in a rented room of a Muslim family, there were some rooms on the first floor, my room was separate with lat bath beside my room, one day in the middle room a lady ghost appeared she sat on the chest of an MR ( Medical Rep.) And started to choke him, around 1 am, when he opened his eyes , he found some one with long open hairs with white bangles from wrist to shoulders , face covered up with hairs, sitting on his chest and choking him, he tried to shout but couldn't, when he was about to collapse she disappeared. But he had urinated in his pants, he didn't sleep whole night and vacated the room early in the morning. We dismissed his story calling him alcoholic . Our landlord called a black veiled peer and he fixed some big nails. But from that day I started to sleep face down for sound sleep, rationale behind this if someone has to choke me let her sit on my back rather than the chest. :lol:

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Not about ghost but who so ever is interested in knowing about the Tantra and mantra may read the prologue of book Mantra Rahasya of Dr Narayan dutta srimali.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Do you live alone? Was the window open? Pets?
Man that is some creepy stuff.
Window was closed I live alone......
And this bullshit happens almost every other day and the voice of lady becomes very heavy every time

I have explained this to my apartment secretary who lives on the same floor but he says if the flat is closed then how could such voices are possible

BillabonG

Country flag
My grandpa tells it has happened to him and he tells he is fortunate to be alive.

He was new to Wayanad (place near border of TN and KL). He was supervisor in one of the Tea plantations. He was staying in a hut for the time being till his family came to Wayanad for our village in TN. The hut he stayed is in the edge of the plantation, belonged to the previous supervisor who allegedly committed suicide. A dog used to bark like a retard in night but when my grandpa comes out to see what is happening, the dog would stop barking. Initially my grandpa thought it was because it wanted food, he kept some left over and goes back to sleep,only to see the food is untouched till he wakes up in the morning. One night again the dog started to bark but this time the sound didn't come from near his hut but from a valley and his hut was located in a steep hill. He went after the barking sound ,sound was as if the dog was crying in pain ,climbing down into the valley . He recalls that night , tells the moonlight was so bright as if it was day. When reached the place from where barking sound came, the barking would start somewhere else. It was as if he was guided by that sound. Finally the barking started to come inside from an abandoned well down, he was facing the well and was a distance of 10 meters from it. Suddenly he remembered it was the same well where the previous supervisor has committed suicide and felt something eerie . He ran back to his hut and He realised what has happened with him , by that time it was early morning and tea workers came to plantations, he told this incident to them and came to know they never heard barking sound. And was told that there was no dog in the first place and it was some sort of evil spirit which guided people near the edge of that well and pushed people into it .after this incident he at times heard the bark but he would never go out.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Ghosts haunt only little kids. I am surprised, here big dads are flaunting 'Ghost Connections' !
One more thing. Ghosts come only in dreams. Some parapsychologists say during, shallow sleep our spirits somehow manage to get out of body and wonder around in the Nether world!!....mingling with body-less entitities.
Finally, if you dont want to hobnob with ghosts, just stop dreaming. But alas,

"Bachpan mei Bhoot ke
Jawani mei Chut ke
Aur Budhape mei Yumdoot ke"
Sapne aate hai :megusta:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

a friend, child of a single parent, once in childhood had suddenly fell under a spell of severe fever. no variety or amount of medicines worked to alleviate it (mother's an allopathic doc who resigned from a very senior position under the MP Govt.). he used to have an old Daai Maa then. she then applied one famous remedy, of burning red chillies, and spreading its smoke around the patient/victim and the surroundings. he tells that both of them got burning red watery eyes and were coughing, but he didn't feel a thing during the whole episode. his fever then started subsiding to none after it was over.

anyway, I had written the post that you quoted, only jocularly. that was also a sarcastic remark to those who give/gave that blanket-explanation for the effects witnessed by more than 25 journalists and investigators, from one of the investigators of the famous Doris Bither case of the 70s (inspiration behind 'the entity' >> 'hawa').

coming to sightings of 'dead' relatives/parents, people from familial relations, when they leave their bodies, they do come back for either a short visit to look over, or keep a watch over for a temporary amount of time, or would persistently keep trying to contact you in case there's some urgent left-over work (I've learnt that they have this 'concession' before crossing over and moving on fully towards the next cycle/phase). mostly the communication would be (preferred) during the subject's sleep, and at the TWILIGHT stage (ie, when the subject is aware but not awake, about to go in deep sleep; its 2 times - after lying down, and in early morning/before dawn when the body is ready to be awake. the former state is 'better', a point at which visions, revelations, sublime experiences, etc. happen, and is the preferred state also for practicing astral projection).

one experience from my family - the eldest brother of my maternal grandfather had left the mortal world quite some time back. the 3rd eldest brother of him, he stays at Pune, with son and bahu settled in London (this was a couple of years back). now this grandpa, named Bhadranath, does regular Yogaabhyaas and meditation in the morning. one fine day, during his meditation, he had a vision, wherein the eldest grandpa came and said - "arey Bhadra! main waapas aa raha hoon." Bhadra nana, having gotten the hint, rose up, and said to nani to call the son at London in sometime. this, because his wife was expecting delivery. she did deliver a son that day.
now those who have studied and observed in their life the Karma-siddhaant and how it manifests in life esp. in reincarnation, would know that deceased in a family usually take birth in the same family for exhaustion of their Karmic rnanubandhan.

experience of a friend - his grandfather had expired. he had been to his paternal home, and the next night he slept on his bed. the table and chair of his grandpa were on the right side of him near the door, facing the wall. it happened that in the morning at about 5 his eyes opened (as happens usually, like I wrote, the phase when the body/mind is coming out of sleep), and distinctly saw his grandpa pulling the chair and sitting staring at him. he dismissed it and went back to sleep like we all do. woke up again and found that the chair was indeed in the same position as he saw it at 5. call it what you may.

another experience - a friend used to stay at his deceased grandma's home for some time. one late night he slept off after watching pron. in the middle of the night got woken up getting one tight slap! he used to stay alone there.

same friend - used to go for early morning walks, esp. during winters. place was Juhu/nearby. one day he recounted how that day while walking the path he though he saw a person standing near a pole (there was no other human in sight in those wee hours), thought nothing of it, saw down for a second, again looked in the same direction, there was nobody there. while telling this he kept dismissing this laughingly saying that he may be feeling groggy and his sight may have been hazy. anyway, it ended there.

fast forward a few days, a mutual friend staying in the same area and who used to go jogging early morning, said that he was going in the direction of a dead-end which's adjacent to Juhu graveyard. on the way he spotted a lady in burqa. he looked at her. however, she seemed to be intently staring at void in front of her, mindless of this friend and him looking at her. what more he felt odd about was that she didn't have the up-down motion of body of a human's gait. it was as if she was gliding. anyway the dead-end wall was near, and as soon as he reached it and turned around, there was no sign of the lady, and the path was a straight long one.

in my view, if he indeed spotted an apparition (which he did seemed to me), that gliding motion would most probably have been because when that lady had expired, the ground level would've been lower, but over time with pavement work, it rose. I say that from the observation of an engineer who had been posted for work in the premises of the very famous Borley Rectory in the 70s (one of the most densely haunted sites in the world, later razed down to the ground due to many disturbing sightings & poltergeist like annoyances.

Berkut

Country flag
Amazing thread:

My contribution:

This was back in the mid- late 80s and my dad had just got posted to Dehradun. Back then Dehradun was a quaint town. Dad went in ahead of mum n me to set up the house etc and then we were to join him in a week or so.
My father, is essentially agnostic, borderline atheist. N rolls through life with an attitude which is essentially "if it breathes you can kill it" "be more wary of humans than ghosts goblins or wild animals" . I was told at a very young age that Santa Clause is non sense.... So you get the gist.
Dad got off the train at around 9 pm on a cold December evening with an adress slip for close a house close to the Forest Research Institute which GOI had very generously arranged for us.
Outside the station he hailed a Vikram (these were tempos, bigger than an auto and would normally accommodate about 6 people in the back and maybe 1 or 2 with the driver). The Vik was empty, dad didn't notice or know any better. He gave the driver wrapped

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Is it possible, as an ant can't define human, we can't define ghost ?
this isn't true that a 'ghost' has not been 'defined'.
nevertheless, regards to human nature (of being scared/dismissive of phenomena beyond conventional explanation/understanding), hope this example would humour you - suppose you go to a park where there's a fountain and small pond underneath it, with many fishes in it. the fish-world has their people and professionals and hierarchies, etc. one fine day you pull out one aam aadmi fish just for fun. this aam machhli gets the shock of his life! he sees a totally different world, some weird 'creature' holding him (if he has a definition for the word), a very oppressive atmosphere, etc. this lasts just for a few seconds, when you throw him back to his watery world. meanwhile, in the fish-world, time being relative, for them, he may've been missing for enough period to create panic among his peers after his 'vanishing from thin water'! and then he reappears as suddenly as he had disappeared!! after gaining composure from the shocking experience, he begins recounting the incident to everybody. ofc, now come the jibes! no one believes him, even his parents, although nodding, cant agree to his experience. the padha-likha machchhi log say that it was all in his brain, academic & scientist machhis say "beta, you were just hallucinating. you must have fallen in some gutter after drinking too much of matsya-madira, try to remember hard. this is the only world & there is nothing like what you are telling. lets run some tests to ascertain if you have schizophrenia. the 'creature' you're describing, waisa kuchh nahin hota. here, take these pills." so for the lost, dazed & confused machchhli, he gets alone and feels sort of banished, but he just knows his experience and that that's the truth for him; and having no cam with him, he has no aural-visual evidence too, though which anyway would've been outrightly discarded either by being labelled as having been shot from an algae-cam or, forged, even if he gets them verified and confirmed as authentic from AV-pros. while for other fishes, their truth is what they stated, having had no experience of the sort that was recounted to them, or any other such.

Berkut

Country flag
Hit submit by mistake

Wrapped in a blanket n smoking( very common in those days n in cold areas)

Dad paid 5 rupees , the Vik driver gave a ticket, dad took his seat in the back with his luggage and off went.
Dad wanted to light up a ciggeratte but didn't have the light. He asked the driver but didn't get any reply. He sighed, sat back and slowly , kind of fell asleep, "jhapki le na" as you say in hindi.
After a while he noticed, they had been driving for more than an hour, the road was absolutely empty, light drizzle, bitterly cold and they were hurtling along in the darkness.
At close to 2 hrs he had had enough and insisted the driver stop NOW. No response.
After some choicest abuses dad thought this non sense has gone far enough. But he was afraid to man handle the driver as that might result in crashing
He did decide to man handle the guy anyway. He punched the guy and grabbed the guy from behind from his throat and the guy looked back.
Dad woke up... He was at the railway platform on one of the platform chairs his luggage next to him and profusely sweating... It was 5 am, the platform deserted.
Dad thought, wow what a dream!!!
He got up, bought a cup of chai and looked in his pocket for a ciggeratte. He found the last ciggeratte from the previous night , not crumpled but with signs that one had tried to smoke it. Found a bus ticket in his pocket, Himachal Roadways,,, that's odd but which reminded him of the Vik ticket from last night.'s dream.
He still ignored the whole scenario.

Few weeks later he found out Vikram's never issue tickets!!!

Dad still can't really explain what really happened. He only narrated this story to us years later, when I was grown up.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Donno if ghosts exist or not, but I did create a ghost once.

I must have been in 5th class of something. One year during my summer holidays in my village, one of my relatives were bringing down their haveli. There were a lot of bricks laying around at the site. So us kids were playing there one evening. I happened to create a small tower about 5 feet high with the bricks, by putting the bricks in concentric circles on top of the other. The tower was fat at the bottom and small diameter as it reaches the top. Once done We had put one of those white plastic rice bags on the brick tower, like a poncho. And two big white flowers to look like eyes.

This was done late evening and us kids completely forgot about it the next day. By early afternoon there was hulla in the village, that watchman has gone missing. And people started searching for the guy.

Finally by around 4 pm the guy was found,pretty frightened at the village border. He says he saw a ghost at the site. And usual rumours start that the village deity was angry that the house is being brought down.

So we went to the site the next day and little late in the evening, that very site the watchman had reported the ghost. We indeed saw a 5 feet tall white ghost at a distance with white eyes.

Since we kids forgot completely about the brick tower thing we has built the other day. as we moved closer to the White ghost , lo behold it was the brick tower.

Fun times...

Sadly the current generation kids are missing out on such fun times.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
@OneGrimPilgrim another experience - a friend used to stay at his deceased grandma's home for some time. one late night he slept off after watching pron. in the middle of the night got woken up getting one tight slap! he used to stay alone there.
:rofl: :pound: :rofl: :pound: :rofl: :pound: ...................... Dadi taught a lesson to him :rofl: :pound:

Bharat Ek Khoj

this isn't true that a 'ghost' has not been 'defined'.
I mean 'recognized' or any other word. Ants also live hierarchical life where responsibilities are divided. Ants might be calling themselves intelligent species but don't know what human is.
Or may be one Amoeba saying another, do you think another body exists :lol:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Hit submit by mistake

Wrapped in a blanket n smoking( very common in those days n in cold areas)

Dad paid 5 rupees , the Vik driver gave a ticket, dad took his seat in the back with his luggage and off went.
Dad wanted to light up a ciggeratte but didn't have the light. He asked the driver but didn't get any reply. He sighed, sat back and slowly , kind of fell asleep, "jhapki le na" as you say in hindi.
After a while he noticed, they had been driving for more than an hour, the road was absolutely empty, light drizzle, bitterly cold and they were hurtling along in the darkness.
At close to 2 hrs he had had enough and insisted the driver stop NOW. No response.
After some choicest abuses dad thought this non sense has gone far enough. But he was afraid to man handle the driver as that might result in crashing
He did decide to man handle the guy anyway. He punched the guy and grabbed the guy from behind from his throat and the guy looked back.
Dad woke up... He was at the railway platform on one of the platform chairs his luggage next to him and profusely sweating... It was 5 am, the platform deserted.
Dad thought, wow what a dream!!!
He got up, bought a cup of chai and looked in his pocket for a ciggeratte. He found the last ciggeratte from the previous night , not crumpled but with signs that one had tried to smoke it. Found a bus ticket in his pocket, Himachal Roadways,,, that's odd but which reminded him of the Vik ticket from last night.'s dream.
He still ignored the whole scenario.

Few weeks later he found out Vikram's never issue tickets!!!

Dad still can't really explain what really happened. He only narrated this story to us years later, when I was grown up.
I have read about many such incidents, wherein effects of intense 'dreams' manifest on your body (one that I instantly recall is of a woman fighting a wolf/dog-man in dream, but woke up later just like your father, with deep injuries of being mauled, unlike what you could do with just fingernails). I don't have an explanation for these, but my guess is this may have to do with involuntary astral projection, if/after any other explanation could be fully ruled out.

@ezsasa - it seems one INDEED could create an entity too, with intense focus. a 'Tulpa' it is called, and practiced in Tibetan Tantra. there was a famous successful experiment too done on this.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles