Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
No-no no , some one was sitting there and it was clear I could see the bended knee like structure head looking at the ground.
that pic is zoomed. in the original you could make out the human outline; like in this:

could you make out any other bodily features on 'your' entity? or just the human outline?

i had 2 EXCELLENT videos of such entities caught on tape (magnetic tape; old vids), one showing them manifesting too. very unfortunately cant find them now. they also showed the human outline after/during manifesting. there are two types of these apparitions - one's jet black, the other's hazy whitish (before full manifestation), something like here:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I am sorry I do not understand what you are trying to say.

BTW I read your story. You are a weak mind from the word go.

1. You are/were following some Guru Ji. Why ??

Solution: Do google and find all your answers instead.

2. I can see you had phobia of darkness, dark night.

Solution: Common sense says nights are always dark, learn to survive in dark, do more night outs, be fit and learn some night survival hacks.

3. You were scared of emptiness that you even feared someone can murder you.

Solution: Do tracking, go in Jungles, learn survival skills, learn marshal arts, learn how to use objects for self defense, start trusting yourself and win over your phobia, stop wacthing "Savdhaan India or Crime Patrol'.

4. You were scared of sounds of night, that you became so desperate and called you Guru Ji for help at an odd hour.

Solution: Again, understand night sounds. You can not learn them if you are never out in nights, have not slept out under stars. Google Bird sounds and bugs sounds.

5. Now your life has changed by a single sensory over load which might have been due to spastic muscles as your peripheral nervous system went haywire. And it is a common phenomenon many body builders observe as they over work their muscles that leads to radiating muscular spasm or flutter.

Solution: Don't change your life even if you have seen a real Ghost. There is nothing more powerful than human race on this planet. Face your ghosts they may be asking for a help.
I wanted answers. So went to people who are good at it.

My mind had gone weak. But then, whose mind is not weak. All are weak.

Your post reminded me of well known spiritual dialogue. I think @OneGrimPilgrim also aware of that.

Many spiritual dialogues start with the mind and it's treachery. We call it maya.

P.S. Come on, sir. No need to go full throttle. I used the murder related quote to explain the situation.
Bad choice of words, I guess.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
My real story,

In 2005-6 I and my friend used to walk approx 3+3 km daily , there is a Tehsildar office in a sub street on that road and that road itself is a sub road, Tehsildar office is very old building of Angrezon ka zamana. And that area is actually a village of some 100 people. We started our walk about 8 pm , at that time the houses on that road were closed and locked so no one was there and it was quite dark with only a bulb on at the door of a house, I think except that house all the houses were locked.

When we were returning a figure was sitting at the last closed door , it appeared that a jet black old man was sitting in squatting position we saw it when we were 100 feet away , were couldn't figure out what or who was that. Finally we reached very close to it , the road was 7 feet wide made up of Murum, I was on the left and my friend was on my right side, and that figure was also at the left, I was almost 3+2 feets away from me still I couldn't figure out what was it, when we crossed it I kept looking at it turning back, suddenly my friend tightly grabbed my hand and said "Abe palat ke mat dekh aur road se neeche mat utarna" I said ok, I suddenly felt thrill that time, we started to walk fast and first went to a Hanuman mandir, then returned to home.

Next day my friend told me that it was "Masan" a kind of ghost, but I still don't know what was it.
Ghost of past gf!!....................................

FRYCRY

Country flag
So far no credible evidence can support the existence of ghosts. Even the best ghost videos on youtube are recorded from a potato cam.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Many spiritual dialogues start with the mind and it's treachery. We call it maya.
rather, innate primordial inquisitiveness of/for the self. that 'treachery' what you're calling Maa+ya is what led Raman Maharshi towards self-knowledge. come to think of it - one says "its my car", "thats my TV", "these are my kids", "thats my house"; this implies a relation/possession. then we also say, "its MY hand", "oh MY legs". do we ever say "its ME, the car", "its ME, the house", or, "its ME, the hands", "ME, the legs", even though we (may) THINK that we just ARE what this body is alone...?! if the 'my' implies a relation of possessivity, then who is this "me" or "I" who speaks possessively about his body/parts rather than identifying itself with/as the body/parts?!! that is (also) what leads to the primordial question of, "who am I?", isnt it?! ;)

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
So far no credible evidence can support the existence of ghosts. Even the best ghost videos on youtube are recorded from a potato cam.
i know even no 4k UHD potato cam would suffice, but do watch 'the scole experiment' once, just for entertainment sakes, nothing else. no 'footage' vids in there. could suggest other documentaries for those. but nevermind, watch the one i mentioned for just to casually indulge yourself. its about a few years of experiments performed under the observation of SPR (the Royal Society for Psychical Research). video-quality of the docum. is good and verily watchable.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I am sorry I do not understand what you are trying to say.

BTW I read your story. You are a weak mind from the word go.

1. You are/were following some Guru Ji. Why ??

Solution: Do google and find all your answers instead.

2. I can see you had phobia of darkness, dark night.

Solution: Common sense says nights are always dark, learn to survive in dark, do more night outs, be fit and learn some night survival hacks.

3. You were scared of emptiness that you even feared someone can murder you.

Solution: Do tracking, go in Jungles, learn survival skills, learn marshal arts, learn how to use objects for self defense, start trusting yourself and win over your phobia, stop wacthing "Savdhaan India or Crime Patrol'.

4. You were scared of sounds of night, that you became so desperate and called your Guru Ji for help at an odd hour.

Solution: Grow up, don't bother people at odd hours. What he would have done if your fears were credible, nothing, just console.

Understand night sounds they are interesting. You can not learn them if you have never been out in nights, have not slept out under the stars. Google Bird sounds and bugs sounds.

5. Now your life has changed by a single sensory over load which might have been due to spastic muscles as your peripheral nervous system went haywire. And it is a common phenomenon, many body builders observe as they over work their muscles that leads to radiating muscular spasm or flutter. You did the same by rushing your adrenaline/catecholamines and other hormones like testosterone physiologically without exercise.

Solution: Don't change your life even if you have seen a real Ghost. There is nothing more powerful than human race on this planet. Face your ghosts they may be asking for a help.
Thank you @hit&run for a sane post.

If I use words of Buddha, he said many beings exist, but most normal humans do not have to care about them. Although I have seen big buddhist temples do doing purifying rituals.

Ancient Indian

rather, innate primordial inquisitiveness of/for the self. that 'treachery' what you're calling Maa+ya is what led to Raman Maharshi to self-knowledge. come to think of it - one says "its my car", "thats my TV", "these are my kids", "thats my house"; this implies a relation/possession. then we also say, "its MY hand", "oh MY legs". do we ever say "its me, the car", "its me, the house", or, "its me, the hands", "me, the legs", even though we (may) THINK that we just ARE what this body is alone...?! if the 'my' implies a relation of possessivity, then who is this "me" or "I" who speaks possessively about his body/parts?!! thats what leads to "who am I?", isnt it?! ;)
In advaitha philosophy, Maya is key subject to be studied.
Maya can be referred to the sankhyan term Prakriti. Both are same. Some call it Mother.

Our ego is main obstacle in our journey. Stripped of it, man learns his real self.

According to our scriptures, perfect mind is,

Shvetâshvatara Upanishad:
अग्निर्यत्राभिमथ्यते वायुर्यत्राधिरुध्यते ।
सोमो यत्रातिरिच्यते तत्र सञ्जायते मनः ॥६॥

Where the fire is churned, where the air is controlled, where the Soma flows over, there a (perfect) mind is created.

Explanation:
Perfect mind is a mind which has no ego and buddhi lies as dormant.

No thinking. No wandering over things.

Mind stays still. And you observe things in their real forms.

Then you observe the flowing things in your body. The delight in seeing all things like never seen before, makes you blissful, omni-sentient and omni-potent.

Only the high disciplined mind can achieve this state.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
In advaitha philosophy, Maya is key subject to be studied.
Maya can be referred to the sankhyan term Prakriti. Both are same. Some call it Mother.

Our ego is main obstacle in our journey. Stripped of it, man learns his real self.

According to our scriptures, perfect mind is,

Shvetâshvatara Upanishad:
अग्निर्यत्राभिमथ्यते वायुर्यत्राधिरुध्यते ।
सोमो यत्रातिरिच्यते तत्र सञ्जायते मनः ॥६॥

Where the fire is churned, where the air is controlled, where the Soma flows over, there a (perfect) mind is created.

Explanation:
Perfect mind is a mind which has no ego and buddhi lies as dormant.

No thinking. No wandering over things.

Mind stays still. And you observe things in their real forms.

Then you observe the flowing things in your body. The delight in seeing all things like never seen before, makes you blissful, omni-sentient and omni-potent.

Only the high disciplined mind can achieve this state.
excellent!
the ego or the 'I' is what doesnt easily let/allow the limited intellect take a side-seat for pure intuition to take command (even if for a while).

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Thank you @hit&run for a sane post.

If I use words of Buddha, he said many beings exist, but most normal humans do not have to care about them. Although I have seen big buddhist temples do doing purifying rituals.
Maybe you are right.

But this is a quest.
Lets take UV light for example. It affects us but we did not know or see it until recently, right?

Pictorially:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You come for ghost stories, I will give you some.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long time ago, in my village someone died so people went for cremating the person. Then as is custom most returned back to the village and a party was sent to check back whether everything is burning fine after 2-3 hrs. This team when it went back saw a naked figure dancing next to the fire. It was winter but it was raining and getting dark. The party came back and told others and were soon joined by many from the village. Soon there was big audience and everyone was shit scared and no one wanted to go next to the crematorium. Then a farmer who had been working in a nearby field some time before passed and asked the on-lookers about the matter.

He burst into laughter as he saw so many people stuck. The naked figure was a crazy person who took off his clothes due to the heat next to fire. So then the villagers just went up and chased the guy away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story from one of my uncle's grandfather.

This guy did not believe in evil or spirits or anything. So his cousins hatched up a plan to scare him. They had fields far away and normally they had a shortcut through the crematorium to go to their field. This guy would usually go super early around 3-4 am sometimes to finish his work early.

So the plan was set. The cousins covered them in ash and met him in crematorium and started dancing crazy when they saw his approaching. Given this guy hardly believed in any ghost stories swung into action and beat the shit out of these fake ghosts with his stick. Apparently, he hit them pretty hard to remember the story for long enough such that they recited it to my uncle.

The non-believer was a true non-believer, a chain smoker and never believed even in God. He died coughing(probably due to chain smoking) but never ever prayed to any God and took all his follies on himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ancient Indian

excellent!
the ego or the 'I' is what doesnt easily let/allow the limited intellect take a side-seat for pure intuition to take command (even if for a while).
Ego is Pseudo you. Some say it jeevathma. Our scriptures explain about it in full length.
Even our heart beats according to our wishes. Our body does what we wish.

edited- - - - -
I am going off-topic.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You want more stories. Here I give you one more. A real one this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hihahahahaha

We were supposed to go hiking in a very secluded place in Garhwal. We reached the last town some time around 6-7pm and were supposed to go to the last village(35-40kms away). So we tried to rent a car so that we can go hiking the next day. So started the hunt for driver in a very small town.

Finally a guy agreed but said he would take us, but needs to pick up a friend on the way if we don't mind. We said-fine. He said-it is dangerous to come back alone on the way back and he has to get back to his village, so he will pick up his friend. So we asked why is it dangerous?

So he narrated the story of road being haunted. There was once a truck driver whose truck stopped moving at some point in the middle of road. It was late at night and he did not know what to do so he came out. Then he saw a figure walking towards him which appeared to be a man. The man approached to him and asked for a "bidi", which is willingly gave. The truck driver narrated his problem and the man said keep trying reigniting the truck, may be it will work. So he goes back in and see the man walking away from the truck.

But what the hell. When the man, who asked for bidi was walking away, he saw the man's feet were inverted backward. He lost patience and kept reigniting while fearing for his life. In the end, the truck started and off he went, without stopping anywhere till he reached the next habitation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lesson: Inverted legs are very important for any ghost story!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
This is another of those hiking stories.

We were sleeping in a pretty secluded place and this dude started to get crazy at night. He first complained, he could not breathe so went out in chilling night. When my other friend went out to check on him, he started pointing out to moon, which was not there! Then he started seeing moving figures, which my other friend could not see. I being the lazy one and lover of warmth never went out to check!!

When my friend got sick of him he pulled him inside the tent and forced him to go back to sleep. But he kept getting nightmares. Somehow we pulled through the night. In the morning, the guy could not walk and felt hammer tongs in his head with every step. I immediately came to conclusion, he was feeling altitude sickness and so we decided to take him down. We were camping around 4000m, so lack of oxygen is common feature.

So, lack of oxygen to your brain can also create figures, which no one else can see!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, if you want to see some crazy shit, go to Mehndipur k Balaji temple: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehandipur_Balaji_Temple

My idea is that most of the time there are poor women who want to escape drudgery of everyday lives and fake the story of being possessed. But it is still pretty crazy to see the rituals being done there.

Otherwise head to the mountains. They are full of such stories.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
This is what you do when you have nothing to do on SUnday!!
Believe me ghost stories are my family time pass, whenever we get together we take out this topic merely for time pass, nothing more, if there are ghosts , let them be , if not I take it as stories.

Ghost of past gf!!....................................
Girls do not die that easily, mostly boys become ghosts :lol: ;)

What I posted here I had posted here too :- http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/do-you-believe-in-paranormal-activities.14641/page-5

Btw guys! This thread is not about the discussion whether ghosts exists are not but just stories. Just for time pass !!

One more from me, perhaps I had posted it "Do you believe..." Thread. :-

When I was doing Ll.b. I used to live in a rented room of a Muslim family, there were some rooms on the first floor, my room was separate with lat bath beside my room, one day in the middle room a lady ghost appeared she sat on the chest of an MR ( Medical Rep.) And started to choke him, around 1 am, when he opened his eyes , he found some one with long open hairs with white bangles from wrist to shoulders , face covered up with hairs, sitting on his chest and choking him, he tried to shout but couldn't, when he was about to collapse she disappeared. But he had urinated in his pants, he didn't sleep whole night and vacated the room early in the morning. We dismissed his story calling him alcoholic . Our landlord called a black veiled peer and he fixed some big nails. But from that day I started to sleep face down for sound sleep, rationale behind this if someone has to choke me let her sit on my back rather than the chest. :lol:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
a sort of similar thing had happened once with a junior's coursemate while they were watching 'ringu' or 'grudge', only that it was within the hostel's confines at just a few hundred meters ASL. something in the chap just snapped, screamed pointing at someone/something, dropped on the floor with tongue rolled back, unconscious. his friends tried for some hours to revive him, even trying to straighten his tongue, but couldnt. next morning they all woke up & didnt find him. already turned into wrecks with the last night's experience (& also coz his mother had called a day ago asking about his preparation & talked to his friends & all) they searched for him everywhere in the hostel. a couple of hours later he came back gleefully telling that he had been to the academic block & was studying in the library. he had absolutely no memory of what had transpired the last night.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Believe me ghost stories are my family time pass, whenever we get together we take out this topic merely for time pass, nothing more, if there are ghosts , let them be , if not I take it as stories.

Girls do not die that easily, mostly boys become ghosts :lol: ;)

What I posted here I had posted here too :- http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/do-you-believe-in-paranormal-activities.14641/page-5

Btw guys! This thread is not about the discussion whether ghosts exists are not but just stories. Just for time pass !!

One more from me, perhaps I had posted it "Do you believe..." Thread. :-

When I was doing Ll.b. I used to live in a rented room of a Muslim family, there were some rooms on the first floor, my room was separate with lat bath beside my room, one day in the middle room a lady ghost appeared she sat on the chest of an MR ( Medical Rep.) And started to choke him, around 1 am, when he opened his eyes , he found some one with long open hairs with white bangles from wrist to shoulders , face covered up with hairs, sitting on his chest and choking him, he tried to shout but couldn't, when he was about to collapse she disappeared. But he had urinated in his pants, he didn't sleep whole night and vacated the room early in the morning. We dismissed his story calling him alcoholic . Our landlord called a black veiled peer and he fixed some big nails. But from that day I started to sleep face down for sound sleep, rationale behind this if someone has to choke me let her sit on my back rather than the chest. :lol:
I like that rationality even in face of danger!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles