Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Prayash

Ok, this is a story of my colleague, he used to live in a govt quarter in Durg, two years back all of his room mates had gone to their homes to celebrate Deepawali but he remained there, in Dhan Teras night he didn't lit up any lamp till 9 pm and at 10pm he lit up 2 lamps (Diya) made up of wheat dough (it's said that lamps of wheat dough are used only if someone has died) and he slept at 12pm, but around 1.30 am someone pulled his leg so hard that he fell almost 5 feet away from his bed, he switched on the tube light and searched his room but didn't find anyone , the room had no windows and he had locked it from inside. Next day he visited an orthopaedic doctor since his left thumb had swollen and right leg's ankle joint was slightly slipped, he still feels pain there. Today he repeated his story so I made this post. :notbad:
He will never forget this in his life.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Come on guys, any more stories? I really like listening to peoples paranormal experiences.
Hmmmm.

Well this si not a ghostly experience,but I think worth sharing.

This happened back in 2015 September.I had joined college and good times were rolling,I was doing good through my trades and was enjoying college life with friends and all.Then I came accroa this BABA,I guess he came from nowhere.
He said I some troubled times up ahead and my luck will favour me through all odds.I said meh,mind your own business pal.

Next year Feb,I dropped out, future was at stake and shit load of other problems.

I forgot about this dude until recently.

I met him again,in march 2017,he was outside my old college,I went there to meet my friends and other staff.I asked this time-out dropped out of college,is the storm over yet or else??He said you will find out soon.

He asked me to control my over calculative and overprotective mind,you will miss out on opportunities.

One thing this person is really bang is-i have a really strong luck.ex-last year 4 of my friends died in a car crash and I was supposed to be on that car,I have been to custody so many times that I have lost count of but still no police case.

And him saying about turbulent times ahead-now my cousin has cancer, grandfather health has detoriated very fastly and some more shit.

mayfair

I think we should change the title to paranormal experiences. This could include any creepy occurrences that folks have observed.

For instance, have you been hiking, trekking, camping or exploring and seen or felt something you cannot explain?

Have you seen a strange animal that you could not identify and perhaps maybe unknown to science?

Have you been to any place and got a creepy feeling, as if something unnatural was there but you could not see or understand or explain what it was?

dhananjay1

AMCA

Country flag
Visited my native village few months back. One night at around 1:30 am I heard some scary noises outside my window. It sounded like someone was laughing like ravana............Next morning after quick google search I found theses two videos.................

It was a scary owl call....................

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I was going for a school bunk i was in 11th class so there is khandar mall which was abandoned wah p ek panvadi bhi h people come there for chai sutta. So that place was our meeting spot. I reached there at 7:am my friend used to reach later near about 8am-8:30. I was talking to my girlfriend on calll i was sitting on the stairs and there was glass ahead of me suddenly i started to have creepy scary feelings alone in that big mall 7:am. I looked up at mirror and i think i saw something.

This shit was very scary. I literally had a heart attack.

:Fun fact that mall was build on cemetery. And no one ever had a successful business there that's why such a expensive place was left abandoned.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles