Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Well this thing happened with me for a long time like 3-4 months.The room in which i live has no room adjacent to it.This thing started happening back in last year monsoon(around june 16).I live alone and keep a bottle and a glass in my room so that i dont have to go to the fridge at night,sometimes i keep some chocolates or anything edible.What exactly happens is that,i hear some lady crying and asking for help that too very loud(mind you in monsoon it rains hard and i keep the ac running on),she says like-jaane do mujhe(please let me go),maar do mujhe(please kill),thori raham karo(please have some mercy).And in the morning the water bottle is half empty.

I was scared af,so i thought of asking some questions to that voice-one night it happened again so i started shouting-what kind of help do you need????i asked this at least some 10-12 times only then she said mujhe yaha se nikalo(please get me outta here),meri madad karo tum(please help me).This thing happened till sept-16.Then mother did some havan's and yagyas at home.Then things normalized.

But still the bottle becomes empty.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well this thing happened with me for a long time like 3-4 months.The room in which i live has no room adjacent to it.This thing started happening back in last year monsoon(around june 16).I live alone and keep a bottle and a glass in my room so that i dont have to go to the fridge at night,sometimes i keep some chocolates or anything edible.What exactly happens is that,i hear some lady crying and asking for help that too very loud(mind you in monsoon it rains hard and i keep the ac running on),she says like-jaane do mujhe(please let me go),maar do mujhe(please kill),thori raham karo(please have some mercy).And in the morning the water bottle is half empty.

I was scared af,so i thought of asking some questions to that voice-one night it happened again so i started shouting-what kind of help do you need????i asked this at least some 10-12 times only then she said mujhe yaha se nikalo(please get me outta here),meri madad karo tum(please help me).This thing happened till sept-16.Then mother did some havan's and yagyas at home.Then things normalized.

:wtf:

Single house? No other rooms nearby??

:wtf:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
So when I was in 12th grade, I used to attend night tuition class because my parents were delusional enough to think I could be an IITian like @Hiranyaksha

Instead of taking the main road I used to come back home at 11:00 PM taking the longer windy road through some villages and then a long stretch of dark unlit road surrounded by conserved forest on both sides. After the end of the road, there was a Sufi shrine.

So one day just as I was about to get on the unlit road, I saw a tall figure with his face and head covered in a shawl (this is common in North India as @aditya10r can attest). I assumed he wanted a ride so I stopped my Enfield Bullet and asked him where he wanted to go. Without a word he got on the back of my bike. I thought this was a bit strange but started driving. As soon as I got to the shrine, I turned around to ask him which way he wanted to go as the road forked off in two directions. Strange, he was gone!

I was a bit freaked out but being my young carefree self, I thought no more of it and went home and forgot about it. A few weeks later, I was coming back from tuition and the same thing happened to me again. Same routine, a figure wrapped in shawl and he got on my bike and I gave him a ride only to find him gone near the shrine! You might ask why I stopped again or didn't pay attention based on my previous experience. Well, I had completely forgotten about it, not being a superstitious or paranoid person. But now it all came back and I resolved not to take the route again and started taking the main road like regular people.

Again, I had forgotten about this occurrence when suddenly one night just as I was about to sleep, somebody started banging on my house door. It was a friend of mine who had taken the same route and he was hysterical! I asked him what happened and he recounted the same experience as I had experienced twice. He was in near tears with fright specially because he had gone to another friend before me and that guy hadn't believed him!

Anyway, that is my ghost story and it happened at a time when I was neither religious, superstitious or easily scared. Strange thing is after this happened, my friend's mom did a havan or something (sorry if I got the name wrong, not familiar with Hindu rituals) to get rid of any "evil shadow" as Indians call it. As soon as the pandit started chanting, the ceiling fan fell off the roof and this was in the middle of winter when it was not even in use! And for some reason I lost all my appetite and lost a lot of weight even though Doctors said there was nothing wrong with me. My appetite recovered after a few months and my mom told me she had gone to a lot of different pandits and evidently one had done something that worked. :laugh:

So moral of story is, want to lose weight? Find a ghost.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

so basically you had a chance to save a damsel in distress and you did not.....
you have bigger problems now, what if she died because of you.....
nah!!!!! i am just messing with you...

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
so basically you had a chance to save a damsel in distress and you did not.....
you have bigger problems now, what if she died because of you.....
nah!!!!! i am just messing with you...
Chup ho ja bhai,phatti hai meri.

==============================================

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

When first I read it, I thought there might be any woman confined nearby and it's a police case, but things became horrifying when I realized that no other flats are there beside your room :ear::scared1:

Do regular pooja there, to keep your mind cool...

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
When first I read it, I thought there might be any woman confined nearby and it's a police case, but things became horrifying when I realized that no other flats are there beside your room :ear::scared1:

Do regular pooja there, to keep your mind cool...
I sometimes think,is it in anyway related to my ex case????

She was also being tortured by her inlaws and i helped her(even though i did not want to).

I think maybe this is a possibility.

And i have a small statue of goddess laxmi(you know stocks and stuff,really helps).

Plus i beleive in krishna.

A chauhan

Country flag
I sometimes think,is it in anyway related to my ex case????

She was also being tortured by her inlaws and i helped her(even though i did not want to).

I think maybe this is a possibility.

And i have a small statue of goddess laxmi(you know stocks and stuff,really helps).

Plus i beleive in krishna.
That is also possible and your case could just be a sleepy illusion, an illusion needs to be delt with an illusion, keep Hanuman chalisa or Krishna's pic nearby if you believe on him :biggrin2:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
That is also possible and your case could just be a sleepy illusion, an illusion needs to be delt with an illusion, keep Hanuman chalisa or Krishna's pic nearby if you believe on him :biggrin2:
That is no way an illusion bro,how come the bottle go half empty???
Sometimes i felt very lazy and dozy.

That is not an illusion.

A chauhan

Country flag
So when I was in 12th grade, I used to attend night tuition class because my parents were delusional enough to think I could be an IITian like @Hiranyaksha

Instead of taking the main road I used to come back home at 11:00 PM taking the longer windy road through some villages and then a long stretch of dark unlit road surrounded by conserved forest on both sides. After the end of the road, there was a Sufi shrine.

So one day just as I was about to get on the unlit road, I saw a tall figure with his face and head covered in a shawl (this is common in North India as @aditya10r can attest). I assumed he wanted a ride so I stopped my Enfield Bullet and asked him where he wanted to go. Without a word he got on the back of my bike. I thought this was a bit strange but started driving. As soon as I got to the shrine, I turned around to ask him which way he wanted to go as the road forked off in two directions. Strange, he was gone!

I was a bit freaked out but being my young carefree self, I thought no more of it and went home and forgot about it. A few weeks later, I was coming back from tuition and the same thing happened to me again. Same routine, a figure wrapped in shawl and he got on my bike and I gave him a ride only to find him gone near the shrine! You might ask why I stopped again or didn't pay attention based on my previous experience. Well, I had completely forgotten about it, not being a superstitious or paranoid person. But now it all came back and I resolved not to take the route again and started taking the main road like regular people.

Again, I had forgotten about this occurrence when suddenly one night just as I was about to sleep, somebody started banging on my house door. It was a friend of mine who had taken the same route and he was hysterical! I asked him what happened and he recounted the same experience as I had experienced twice. He was in near tears with fright specially because he had gone to another friend before me and that guy hadn't believed him!

Anyway, that is my ghost story and it happened at a time when I was neither religious, superstitious or easily scared. Strange thing is after this happened, my friend's mom did a havan or something (sorry if I got the name wrong, not familiar with Hindu rituals) to get rid of any "evil shadow" as Indians call it. As soon as the pandit started chanting, the ceiling fan fell off the roof and this was in the middle of winter when it was not even in use! And for some reason I lost all my appetite and lost a lot of weight even though Doctors said there was nothing wrong with me. My appetite recovered after a few months and my mom told me she had gone to a lot of different pandits and evidently one had done something that worked. :laugh:

So moral of story is, want to lose weight? Find a ghost.
Haha I have heard similar stories from others as well, but you confirmed it that airy figures can also ask for lift like girls and ride your back like Vikram & Vetal :rofl:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Haha I have heard similar stories from others as well, but you confirmed it that airy figures can also ask for lift like girls and ride your back like Vikram & Vetal :rofl:
Funny thing is that when he got on the bike, I distinctly remember the bike getting weighed down. And I never felt him jump off or get down. Weird fucking glitch in the matrix.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

That is not an illusion.
RATS
Well, its Bihar.... Even the police lose their bottles of liquor to rats..

jk jk :scared1:

------------

But seriously though did you check out the past history of the house and area nearby?

But how does the goddamn water disappear? :yuno:
Bottle has tiny hole?? Very tiny?? And the leaked water evaporates... the best I got for now.

A chauhan

Country flag

That is not an illusion.
I do not argue in favor of such incidents during night for obvious reasons :nono: that must be an illusion for now...:clock::biggrin2:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Try putting CCTV with IR camera in room and record it. See what happens. @aditya10r
I have used my gopro cam,but it could not find anything strange.
But seriously though did you check out the past history of the house and area nearby?
Yeah,i have tried everything.

My father bought this house in 2009 and till 2015 their was 0 problems.

I have a strong feeling that it is related to my ex.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
This shit only happens in monsoon.

=======================================

Maybe disappearance of water has something to do with monsoon.

A chauhan

Country flag

My advice - stick to the scientific approach as @sayareakd suggested, there might be some scientific reason for what you are experiencing. Try to investigate it with a friend of yours if it was not illusion...:hmm:

This shit only happens in monsoon.

=======================================

Maybe disappearance of water has something to do with monsoon.
You might have drunk the water yourself while asleep and have forgotten after sleeping again, this has happened with me sometimes...

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Bhai if you see a hot chudail like Hindi movies wearing white, keep your dick in your pants and GTFO.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles