Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
One pic is a kind of fashion in which a liquid is injected beneath the outer skin and the result is temporary spikes resembling horns. Others are photoshoped images or stunts. ;)
:biggrin2:Wrong !! All images are morphed (photoshopped).
PS: The sword piercing the mouth is a Hollywood prosthetic make up, about which I hope to discuss more later.

A chauhan

Country flag
:biggrin2:Wrong !! All images are morphed (photoshopped).
PS: The sword piercing the mouth is a Hollywood prosthetic make up, about which I hope to discuss more later.
In my opinion the first pic with two horn bumps are result of Saline Injections, which create temporary bumps and goes away with time.
e.g.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagel_head

sasum

In my opinion the first pic with two horn bumps are result of Saline Injections, which create temporary bumps and goes away with time.
e.g.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagel_head
Boss, I have seen that wiki link. I am a bit confused, because saline injections are taken by professional bodybuilders before a show. This solution is injected into specific muscle-mass like biceps, pectorals etc. to temporarily bulk up. Here is an example of saline induced bulge..
body7_1473687192.jpg

I uploaded a pic of tattoo artist Louisius (did I get the spelling wrong?) published in Pinterest. These kind of graphics manipulation is done by "Maya" like software. Here is another example (it is not latex).
viral7_1473842822.jpg

A chauhan

Country flag
Boss, I have seen that wiki link. I am a bit confused, because saline injections are taken by professional bodybuilders before a show. This solution is injected into specific muscle-mass like biceps, pectorals etc. to temporarily bulk up. Here is an example of saline induced bulge..
View attachment 10356
I uploaded a pic of tattoo artist Louisius (did I get the spelling wrong?) published in Pinterest. These kind of graphics manipulation is done by "Maya" like software. Here is another example (it is not latex).
View attachment 10357
I know that @sasum , but I have seen a detailed program on Nat Geo named "Taboo" in which such skin bumps were created using Saline injection temporarily, however Photoshoping is also possible.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
http://www.triphobo.com/blog/haunte...m=promotions&utm_campaign=hauntedplacesmumbai

Very few people would know that Mumbai-the city of glittering tales is also home to some of the spookiest and darkest corners in India. The city that never sleeps is also notorious for harboring places where ghosts never sleep and are always looking for an opportunity to scare the wits out of you. Here is a list of some of the most haunted places in Mumbai where you might not be able to gather the courage to tread your path in the dark and if you do so, you will see or listen to ingredients that fall nothing short of a perfect Bollywood horror film. Well that reminds me of the song "Gumnam hai koi"...
1. The dead architect’s ghost of Taj Mahal Hotel

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next i would share the supernormal experiences of the Jim Corbett of South India - late Kenneth Anderson. unlike Carpit saahab, he was quite forthcoming and generous in telling about those. y'all will have a good time reading those am sure. :)
@OneGrimPilgrim : Gentle reminder for Mr. Kenneth Anderson's experiences.

sasum

In Delhi, there is a practice amongst property dealers. They identify locked properties (owners abroad or deserted) and spread stories of haunting. This quickly depreciates the value of property. Then a group of dealers come forward and offer to buy the house at throw away price. Needless to say, they would demolish the old structure and put up a multi storey.....
This is how ghosts help to mint money:cool1:

sasum

300 year old mummified child opens eye to camera in Mexico.

ashdoc

Country flag
anybody been to bhangarh---the haunted fortress of rajasthan ?

anyway , all these ghost stories will melt away when i tell you of my friend's experience . he was a student in Bombay IIT and was walking from the library to the hostel . now Bombay IIT is in the middle of the sanjay gandhi national park . as he was walking he saw a real leopard at some distance . the leopard was not nearby but at some distance but it saw him !! my friend could see death staring him in the face . no human being was nearby and the lane from library to hostel was empty . if the leopard had chosen to attack him he was as good as dead . but it did not and my friend just turned back and walked back to the library . later other IITans also had the same experience of seeing the leopard , but it was probably not a man eater as it didn't attack anybody . later it was caught and sent to the jungle .

now that is real fear . ghost stories are just imaginations of frightened minds .

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@OneGrimPilgrim : Gentle reminder for Mr. Kenneth Anderson's experiences.
yes I remember. the problem is I have too much to handle on my hands these days, so attention remains scattered. just in between I post random stuff here-&-there when i can & if i can readily. I have many posts here to reply to (including our martial arts chit-chat from which I abruptly left off), conversations to reply to, threads pending to be created, multimedia pending to be shared, & what-not. i have replies to almost all latest posts of this thread as well, only writing them is pending. :D

Abhinav Dharma

yes I remember. the problem is I have too much to handle on my hands these days, so attention remains scattered. just in between I post random stuff here-&-there when i can & if i can readily. I have many posts here to reply to (including our martial arts chit-chat from which I abruptly left off), conversations to reply to, threads pending to be created, multimedia pending to be shared, & what-not. i have replies to almost all latest posts of this thread as well, only writing them is pending. :D
What About Shaniwad Wada it is haunted too

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
What About Shaniwad Wada it is haunted too
yes it was said to be...but perhaps no more, if it actually ever was. hauntings don't continue for ever. and with the din of a bustling modern city, the screams of the 'young' Narayanrao may have faded away, atleast for our crude & denatured senses.

Abhinav Dharma

yes it was said to be...but perhaps no more, if it actually ever was. hauntings don't continue for ever. and with the din of a bustling modern city, the screams of the 'young' Narayanrao may have faded away, atleast for our crude & denatured senses.
what about Ramoji building it was rumored to be haunted too

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles